JNUEE

JNU 2024 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Check Latest Exam Pattern Here

Latest Applications Open 2024:

    

JNU Exam Pattern 2024 includes the type and number of queries, mode of exam, duration and many other exam related details. JNUEE is a university level examination organized by National Testing Agency. JNU exam is a entry for admission into varied UG, PG programmes. 

Students will get admission in BA. (Hons.), M.Tech, M.Phill, MA, MCA, M.Sc, etc. This test are going to be conducted only once in a year. Here we are providing details concerning JNU Exam Pattern 2024.

JNU 2024 Exam Pattern:

JNU organizes JNUEE exam for admission in numerous courses. The JNU exam pattern will also vary according to the courses. Here we have mentioned the basic exam pattern:

Mode of Exam: The exam are going to be conducted in on-line (Computer based) mode.
Duration of Exam: The exam duration are going to be total 3 hours.
Language: The question paper are going to be asked in English language.
Type of Questions: There’ll be multiple choice queries asked within the examination.
Total Marks: The exam paper are going to be of total a hundred marks.
Marking Scheme: 1,2,3 or 4 marks are going to be given for each correct response (weightage of each question may vary for each course).
Number of Questions: The number of queries are going to be totally different for varies courses.

Exam Pattern for M.Tech (CS):
Type of Question: There’ll be multiple choice queries asked within the test.
Number of Question: Total 100 queries are going to be asked.
Marking Scheme: One mark are going to be given for correct answer and 0.25 mark are going to be deducted for a wrong answer.
Subjects: Mathematics, Statistics, computer science, General ability and research Methodology.

Exam Pattern for MCA (Master of Computer Applications):
Type of Question: The question paper can contain objective type queries.
Number of Question: Total a hundred queries are going to be asked within the test.
Marking Scheme: One mark are going to be awarded for right answer and 0.25 mark are going to be subtracted for a incorrect answer.
Subjects: General aptitude, mathematics, Reasoning, Statistics and probability.
Question Weightage: 80% queries are going to be asked from mathematics, probability and Statistics and 20%marks are going to be asked from GA and reasoning.

Exam Pattern for M.Sc (Environmental Science):Type of Questions: The question paper can have multiple choice type queries.
Part I: This section can contain queries from science and mathematics (10+2 level).
Part II: Queries are going to be asked from Physics, Chemistry, mathematics, Geology, botany (B.Sc level).

Exam Pattern for M.Sc (Physics/Chemistry):
Type of Question: There’ll be objective type queries asked within the exam.
Subjects (Physics): Queries are going to be asked from Physics, physical chemistry and mathematics of B.Sc. (General) level.
Subjects (Chemistry): Question are going to be asked from Organic, Inorganic of B.Sc. (General) level.

ALSO READ: JNU SYLLABUS 2024.

Get Free Counseling

Exam Pattern for MA in Arts & Aesthetics:
Type of Question: The question paper can contain objective type queries.
Duration of Exam: The exam period are going to be 3 hours.
Subjects: Arts, Aesthetics, Aspects of painting, sculpture, architecture, traditions of Indian arts, etc.

Exam Pattern for M.Sc in Molecular Medicine:
Type of Question: The queries are going to be objective type.
Part A: This part can contain objective type queries of relevant standard.
Part B: Queries are going to be asked from botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics related subjects.

Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024

  1. Bennett University| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
  2. CT University ,Punjab| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
  3. IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
  4. MIT WPU Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
  5. UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
  6. Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
  7. GD Goenka, Delhi NCR | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
  8. LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
  9. Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
  10. NICMAR Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
  11. NIIT University Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
  12. Jaipuria School of Business Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
  13. Amity University, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now

For CUET Exam:

Section Subjects Questions to be attempted Total questions Questions Type Duration
Section IA 13 different languages (can choose any one) 40 50 Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary) 45 minutes for each language
Section IB 20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)
Section II- Domain 27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies) 40 50 Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus) 45 minutes for each domain specific subjects
Section III- General Tests For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities 60 75
  • Input text can be used for MCQ Based Questions
  • General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/s tat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
60 minutes
Total   180 questions 225 questions   195 minutes