UGC NET 2024 Application will be released in last week of December 2023. The NTA UGC NET 2024 is totally referred to as the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test, which is held by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on the behalf of University Grants Commission.
Those applicants want to finish their Junior Research Fellowship and assistant professor Programme from the National Testing Agency (NTA), they will apply within the examination of UGC NET by filling the application form through online mode from the official website of National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of UGC.
The applicants are going to be able to get admission here on the basis of their eligibility after giving the examination of UGC NET 2024. Here, through this article, the applicants are going to be able to know the detailed information of UGC NET 2024 during which includes the UGC NET application form, Application dates, the procedure to fill the application form, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
UGC NET 2024 Application Form – Soon
UGC NET 2024 Application Form is releasing soon. Link will be given here.
UGC NET Registration 2024 Dates:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Official)|
|UGC NET Notification||Last week of December 2023|
|Availability of Online Application||Last week of December 2023|
|Last date to apply online||4th week of January 2024|
|Last date for successful transaction of exam fee||4th week of January 2024|
|Correction window||1st week of February 2024|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of June 2024|
|UGC NET Exam||10th to 21st June 2024|
UGC NET 2024 Application Form:
The Application form of UGC NET 2024 will be released soon through online mode and those applicants are aiming to get admission within the Junior Research Fellowship and assistant professor Programme, they can fill the application form of UGC NET through online mode from the official website of National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of UGC. The UGC NET 2024 is the eligibility test on which a result basis; candidates will get admission in their various aspiring programs.
UGC NET 2024 Application Fee:
The application fee of UGC NET has mentioned below for candidates and also the payment of application fee is often done through credit/ debit card or e-Challan. The payment also can be done offline by using Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC bank. There is the category wise details mentioned below.
ALSO READ: UGC NET ADMIT CARD 2024.
Documents Required Before Filling UGC NET Application 2024:
The documents include the following:
- Marksheet of the last qualifying examination
- Marksheet of 10th standard
- Marksheet of 12th standard
- Marksheet of the Bachelor Degree
- Soft copy and hard copy of the scanned documents in the format prescribed
- Identity Proof of the Candidate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply for UGC NET 2024:
The following are the procedure has mentioned below for candidates to fill the application form and that they need to check it.
The applicants need to visit on the official website of UGC NET and click on the link of registration.
Candidates need to read the instructions before filling the Application Form.
They have to enter the required details like Nationality, State/UT which you belong, Select Identification Type, number, Candidate’s Name, DOB, Gender, etc.
After entering the main points, they need to submit it and also the application number will generate for the candidates.
They have to make the payment of application fee through online or offline mode.
Documents Required for UGC NET Registration Process:
- University or Board certificate for the name of the candidate, mother’s name, father’s name and date of birth of the candidate.
- Contact details of the candidate such as the Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Mailing address as well as a permanent address with pin code.
- Select the four cities as the center of examination of your choice.
- NET subject code
- Aadhaar card
- Scanned Images in JPEG format.
- Qualifying Degree certificate or latest semester mark sheet
- Ration Card, Passport and other government documents
- Persons with Disability will have to show the medical certificate
- Code of the subject at postgraduate level
- Economically weaker section certificate
- Category or reservation certificate
UGC NET 2024 Application Form Correction:
National Testing Agency (NTA) allows the UGC NET 2024 applicants to make the relevant changes (if any) within the form that they submit so as to become eligible for the online examination. For UGC NET 2024 online application correction, the time slot is going to be open for the candidates to make relevant changes. Candidates must know that it’ll be the last opportunity for them to form changes (if any) within the UGC NET 2024 application form. The correction process is going to be possible online via the official website.
UGC NET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants are going to be able to fill the application form of UGC NET 2024 on the basis of eligibility criteria and that they need to check it.
The age of the candidates should be upper age limit 30 years as on 1st January 2024 for Junior Research Fellowship and a professor, there’s no age limit.
For OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PWD Category, there’ll be the 5-year relaxation.
Applicants should have a Master’s degree or equivalent from UGC recognized Universities/Institutions.
Candidates should be qualified in Humanities (including languages) and science, computing & Applications and Electronic Science subjects.
They should have 55% marks and 50% marks for the reserved category.
Those applicants are appearing within the final year, they can also apply here.
There is a 5% relaxation for Ph.D. degree holders in aggregate marks.
For Any Assistance go through UGC NET Contact Helpline Number.