NEET 2022 result is going to be declared by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in October 2022. NTA is the conducting body of the exam. Organized on a national level, NEET is a gateway for admission in medical and dental courses privately and in government colleges across the country. By viewing the NEET results, candidates will get to understand whether or not they have qualified/not qualified within the exam.
There are some students who don’t get admission within the medical or dental college of their choice despite qualifying in NEET, and there are some who want to study medicine abroad only. For such cases, there are some very popular Foreign Medical Colleges where candidates can apply for admission after qualifying within the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
NEET 2022 Result: To be Declared
| Subscribe to our Channel NEET Exam Guide Specially For NEET Examination. Click Here To Visit Channel.
NTA has been announced NEET 2021 result. Click Here To Check Result.
NEET UG 2022 Result:
NEET is additionally mandatory for Indian candidates who wish to study medicine from foreign universities. Earlier this year, the Union health ministry approved a proposal by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to form it mandatory for medical aspirants in India to qualify within the NEET entrance examination to get an eligibility certificate (EC) for studying in medical colleges abroad.
NEET UG Result 2022 Dates:
|NEET UG 2022 Exam Date||12th September 2022|
|NEET-UG 2022 Result Announcement||After 17th October 2022|
How to Check the NEET UG 2022 Result?
Visit the official NTA website to view NEET 2022 scores, i.e., www.nta.nic.in
Click on the link available to access ‘NEET UG 2022 Result’.
After clicking on the link, enter the specified credentials like Roll Number and Date of Birth.
Click on ‘Submit’, and NEET Results 2022 will appear on your screen.
Check all the details mentioned within the NEET 2022 scorecard and take a printout of the same for further use.
How to Calculate the NEET UG 2022 Score:
Candidates who have appeared for NEET-UG must be completely aware of the process to calculate the NEET-UG score. Here are a few important pointers that could help the NEET applicants to calculate their scores:
The percentile of the candidate is often calculated by using this simple formula- (number of individuals behind candidate/total number of candidates) x 100.
Each candidate is given their absolute marks scored within the entrance.
It is to be noted that the candidates are ranked according to the marks scored by them within the entrance.
NEET UG Tie-Breaking Criteria 2022:
NEET-UG tie-breaking criteria are often considered as an important aspect of determining the NEET-UG results. In most cases, it’s found out that two candidates score the same percentile within the NEET entrance exam. therein case, there arrives a circumstance where the examination authority has got to proceed with a tie-breaker. The tie-breaker for NEET-UG is implemented as follows:
Tie-Breaker 1: The candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) within the test are going to be ranked higher
Tie Breaker 2: Candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry within the test are given an upper hand if the tie doesn’t resolve after applying Tie-Breaker 1
Tie Breaker 3: Candidates who have attempted the fewer number of wrong answers in NEET-UG shall tend preference within the order of merit.
Tie Breaker 4: Candidates older in age are going to be given preference if the tie still persists after applying the above rules.
NEET Merit List 2022:
After the declaration of the result, NEET 2022 merit list is going to be prepared by the exam authority on the idea of marks obtained by the candidates within the NEET-UG exam. NEET-UG merit list will have All India Ranks of the candidates. apart from the merit list released for All India Quota counseling, a separate merit list for NEET-UG is going to be released state-wise. The merit list of NEET 2022 will consist of the names and ranks of the candidates who successfully clear the entrance exam. Candidates must note that two different merit lists of NEET 2022 are going to be released by NTA. One merit list is going to be for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats and also the other is going to be for 85% State quota seats.
How NEET-UG 2022 Rank is Prepared?
The candidates appearing for the NEET-UG examination are often confused about how the NEET rank is decided on the basis of the NEET score. NEET rank is decided on the basis of the marks scored within the entrance exam. Apart from this, there are certainly other factors that determine the NEET rank. The factors are:
The difficulty level of the examination
Total number of candidates appearing within the examination
Exam Preparation level of the students