ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application form will be released through online mode by 1st week of March 2023. NTA ICAR AIEEA 2023 is conducted to offer admission to UG & PG courses. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) can organize the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA).
The admission is offered in agricultural courses to varied colleges and universities. It’s a national level examination that is conducted once in once a year. Candidates will get the additional information regarding ICAR AIEEA 2023 from this article.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Notifications – To be Released
| ICAR AIEEA 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check notice.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application form will be released through online mode by 1st week of March 2023. Click here for application details.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Overview:
|Name of Exam||ICAR AIEEA 2023|
|ICAR AIEEA Full Form||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA).|
|Types of Exam||UG &PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Agricultural Courses|
|Conducting Body||ICAR Board.|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Date of Exam||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Min|
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
|ICAR AIEEA Study Materials||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here|
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Exam Dates:
Candidates must go through the following table regarding ICAR AIEEA Exam Dates:
|Application form release||1st week of March 2023|
|Final date to submit the application||Last week of June 2023|
|The final date for submission of hard copy||Last week of June 2023|
|Admit card Availability||1st week of August 2023 (for UG) and 2ndweek of August 2023 (for PG)|
|ICAR AIEEA 2023 Exam||3rd to 4th week of August 2023|
|Result Announcement||1st week of October 2023|
|Counselling||1st to 2ndweek of July 2023|
ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2023:
Candidates are suggested to read the given below instructions and fill the application form rigorously.
- Application Form will be made available through online mode.
- Applicants shall confirm their eligibility before filling the application form as only eligible candidates will be allowed to fill the application form.
- The Registration Process for ICAR AIEEA 2023 will begin from 1st week of March 2023.
- Applicants must submit all required details in the application form and details submitted by the candidates should be correct and authentic.
- Every candidate will have to submit their application form before the specific dates as no application form will be accepted after that day.
- Correction will be started after submission of the application form.
- The registration process can be done till last week of June 2023.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
NTA ICAR AIEEA 2023 Application Fees:
Candidates ought to pay the application fee as per their number of course chosen.
The application fee is paid online through debit/credit card.
Application Fee is non-refundable if paid once.
NTA ICAR Application fee is given below for UG and PG courses:
For UG Courses:
|Category||Application fee (In Rs.)|
|All other Category||750/-|
For PG Courses:
|Category||Application fee (In Rs.)|
|All other Category||1100/-|
ICAR Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Eligibility criteria are given below for the candidates for varied courses below ICAR AIEEA 2023.
Candidate should be a citizen of India national.
Aadhaar card is necessary except Jammu, Assam, and Meghalaya state candidates. Those applied for Aadhaar card and haven’t received it yet can enter the sixteen-digit number given on the enrollment slip.
Such candidates also are eligible to apply.
For UG Courses:
Age: Candidate’s age should be sixteen years as on thirty-first August 2023.
Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board/university.
Marks Required: Candidates should have 50% marks in twelfth standard if they belong to general/OBC/UPS class and 40% marks if they belong to SC/ST/PC class.
For PG Courses:
Age: Candidate should have a minimum of nineteen years getting on as on thirty-first August 2023.
Qualifying Exam: Candidates should complete their education within the pattern of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. & A.H)/10+2+4/10+6/10+2+3.
Marks Required: Candidates should have scored at least 60 CGPA (5.60 CGPA SC, ST, Transgender, PwD categories)to be eligible for admission.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Exam Pattern:
ICAR AIEEA 2023 exam pattern is given below for the candidates of UG and PG courses:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be held through LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Questions Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) in the question paper.
- Total Questions: There will be total of 150 questions in Question paper.
- Total Marks: Question paper will be consist of 600 maximum marks in the question paper.
- Duration: Exam Duration will be of 2 hour and 30 Minutes.
- Medium: Question paper will be in English & Hindi language.
- Marking scheme: Each right answer will consist of 4 marks and 1 marks will be deducted on every incorrect answer.
- Exam Mode: Examination will be held through Online mode.
- Total Questions: Question paper will be of 120 questions.
- Question Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: Question paper will be consists of total 480 marks.
- Medium: Question paper will be in English medium only.
- Marking Scheme: Applicants will get 4 marks for each right answer & 1 mark for each cross- matching questions.
ICAR AIEEA Syllabus 2023:
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Syllabus for UG and PG courses is given below for the candidates:
For UG Courses:
- Physics: Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves, etc.
- Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding, and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, General Introduction to p-Block Elements: Group 13 Elements, etc.
- Biology (Botany and Zoology): The Living World, Unit of Life, Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Animal Life, Origin and Evolution of Life, Diversity of Life, Organisms and Environment, Multicellularity: Structure and Function – Plant Life, Application of Biology, etc.
- Mathematics: Linear Programming, Mathematical Reasoning, Sets and Functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, and Three-Dimensional Geometry, Statistics & Probability, Statics, Dynamics, etc.
- Agriculture: Biochemistry and Microbiology, Agrometeorology, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Livestock Production, Crop Production, Horticulture.
For PG Courses:
- Plant Biotechnology: Photosynthesis, Proteins, General Structure and Function of Carbohydrates, Nucleic Acids, Structure and Metabolic Functions of Carbohydrates, Genetic Engineering, Dry Matter Partitioning, Development, Respiration and Transpiration, Elements of Economic Botany, Harvest Index of Crops, DNA Replication, etc.
- Physical Science: Periodic Classification of Element, Fats, and Liquids, Weathering of Rocks and Minerals, Causes of Poor Aeration, Principle of Nutrient and Water Management, Structure and Function of Plant Cells, Classifications, Soil Classifications, etc.
- Agronomy: Proteins, Integrated Farming Systems, Principles of Crop Ecology and Crop Adaptation, Economic Importance, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants, Sugarcane and Their Management, Physiological Limits of Crop Yield and Variability about Ecological Optima, Water Management, etc.
Recommended Books for ICAR AIEEA 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming ICAR AIEEA 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
NTA ICAR Preparation Tips:
ICAR AIEEA 2023 preparation tips are given below:
Candidates are suggested to cover the total syllabus topic by topic and prepare those topics first for which they feel difficult to eliminate examination pressure.
Candidates are suggested to solve previous year question papers to urge the basic plan concerning the toughness of the examination.
Candidates can purchase a test series accessible within the market to prepare higher and may analyze their performance.
Candidates will prepare short notes for the revision so at the last moment they will revise easily in less time.
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2023:
Admit card will be released by the exam conducting authority for every exam participated applicants individually. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from 1st week of August 2023 (for UG) and 2nd week of August 2023 (for PG) through online mode.
The NTA will not send any admit card to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download it by entering their login details in the website of NTA.
ICAR AIEEA 2023 Result:
ICAR AIEEA 2023 result is going to be declared within the 1st week of October 2022. Candidates will download their result with the help of their registration number and password. A subject-wise merit list is going to be ready based on the marks secured by the candidates within the entrance examination. Just in case of a tie, candidate older in age can get the priority within the merit list.
As a result, the candidate’s overall rank is going to be published. Candidates are suggested to take a copy of the result for the process of counseling and admission.
NTA ICAR Reservation:
|Category||Reservation (in Percentage)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||5|
|Others||At some colleges|
ICAR AIEEA Counselling 2023:
The counselling procedure will be held by the ICAR Counselling authority after few days from the declaration of result. Applicants will be able to participate in the counselling procedure by registering themselves in the website of authority.
The counselling will be started from the 2nd week of October 2022 through online mode. Official authority will conduct the counselling procedure in various rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be offered in the various programs on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list.
After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to report in their allotted centre to complete the further admission formalities. Following are the document candidates will have to bring at the time of reporting:
- Proof of date of the birth- class tenth certificate
- All certificate of class tenth and twelfth
- Degree certificate (if any)
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate
- Admit card
- Character certificate
- Aadhar card
NTA ICAR AIEEA 2023 Admission:
Candidates who won’t take part in the method of counseling cannot participate in the ICAR AIEEA 2023 admission procedure. Candidates who qualified the method of counseling are going to be eligible for the method of admission.
Candidates ought to submit their admission fee within the stipulated period. Candidates can produce their original documents at the time of admission method. If candidates won’t pay their course fee, their candidature can get off and the seat is going to be assigned to the next candidate within the merit list.