IGNOU 2023 Application Form has been extended till 10th October 2023 for July (Online/ ODL courses). Online Application Form has been released for MBA and other Courses. IGNOU 2023 admission procedure is going to be conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The University offers Certificates, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Post Graduate Diplomas, and Degrees.
IGNOU is known as the Indira Gandhi National Open University is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a university level entrance examination for admission in various programs of UG and PG level. IGNOU admission will be provided separately for the January and July session.
By qualifying for this examination candidates will be able to get admission in the various courses like MBA, B.Ed., MCA etc. Below in this article, we have provided details regarding the IGNOU 2023 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern, Results, counselling, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Bennett University| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MIT WPU Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NICMAR Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT University Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Unison, Uttarakhand | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria School of Business Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
IGNOU 2023 Notification: Application Extended (Online/ ODL)
| IGNOU 2023 Application Form has been extended till 10th October 2023 for July (Online/ ODL courses).Click Here to Check the Application Form Details.
IGNOU Admission 2023 B.Ed Result has been Declared on 23rd March 2023. Click Here to Check the Result Details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
IGNOU 2023 Highlights:
|Indira Gandhi National Open University
|Types of Exam
|UG & PG Level
|Level of Exam
|All UG, PG Courses
|(NTA) National Testing Agency
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Exam
|8th January 2023 for IGNOU B.Ed
|To be announced
IGNOU 2023 Quick Links:
|Contact Helpline Number
|IGNOU Study Materials
IGNOU 2023 Exam Dates:
Here, we’ve given the IGNOU exam dates for entrance examination phase I & phase II:
For B.Ed. Entrance & Online/ ODL course (January session):
|The application process starts with
|21st November 2022
|Last date to submit the application
|20th December 2022
|Last date to apply for ODL/ online courses
|31st March 2023
|Release of Admit Card
|2nd January 2023
|8th January 2023
|9th February 2023
|Announcement of Result
|23rd March 2023
MBA & Other UG/ PG Admissions:
|Registration process start
|Last date to submit application form
|31st January 2023
IGNOU 2023 Application Form:
Read the given below instructions carefully to fill the application form.
Candidates need to fill admission form online mode.
IGNOU 2023 application form is going to be started on different dates for all the courses.
Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature within the prescribed format.
Candidates even have to upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200 KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
After the final submission of an online form, candidates must download the filled-in form and keep a printout for the record.
Candidates can make payment of fees through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
The application fee for different courses are as follows:
|B.Ed. Entrance exam
IGNOU 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Here, candidates can get the eligibility criteria for various courses offered by the university. undergo it carefully:
MBA: Applying candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Appearing candidates also can apply.
BCA: Candidates should be completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
MCA: The candidates must have a complete BCA or graduate degree with mathematics at 10+2 level from any recognized university.
BA/B.Com/BSW: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam or BPP from IGNOU.
PG Diploma in Rural Development: Candidate hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Diploma in Tourism Studies/Diploma in Dairy Technology: Must have passed the 12th standard or equivalent exam or BPP from IGNOU.
MA (English/Economics/History), MSW: Candidates having a bachelor’s degree or any higher degree from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
IGNOU 2023 Exam Pattern:
Check IGNOU exam pattern for various courses below:
For B.ED Entrance Exam:
Number of Questions: There’ll be a total of 100 questions.
Parts: The test paper is going to be dived into two parts, i.e., A and B.
Total Marks: The exam is going to be consisting of 100 marks.
Language medium: The test paper is going to be published in both English and Hindi.
Time Duration: The exam duration is going to be for two hours.
Marking: 1 mark is going to be awarded for every correct answer.
For IGNOU OPENMAT:
Exam Mode: The exam is going to be conducted through offline mode.
Number of Sections: The paper will have four sections – General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English and Reasoning.
Number of Questions: there’ll be a total of 200 questions.
Total Marks: the entire exam is going to be of a total of 200 marks.
Time Duration: 180 minutes are going to be given to complete the exam.
Marking: 1 mark is going to be given for every correct response. there’ll be no negative marking.
Check below the distribution of marks & questions for the B.Ed entrance test:
|General English & Comprehension
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning
|Educational & General Awareness
|Attempt any one subject:
Check the distribution of questions for OPENMAT in the below table:
IGNOU 2023 Syllabus:
Check the IGNOU syllabus for various entrance tests below. within the OPENMAT entrance examination, the questions are going to be prepared to check the overall aptitude of the candidates within the management.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Presidency University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG, Karnataka| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NICMAR Hyderabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Calcutta Business School| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- BIMTECH, Uttar Pradesh| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LBSIM, Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Various topics are going to be from various sections:
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
General English & Comprehension
Educational & General Awareness
For Part B, topics are going to be as per the subject competence and can be from the 9th and 10th standard prescribed by CBSE/NCERT.
For IGNOU OPENMAT, the topics for the test are going to be from the below subjects:
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions):
1.Question: For filling and submitting the application form is it compulsory to register for Online Admission System?
Answer: Yes, it is compulsory to register with the Online Admission System before you fill and submit your admission form online.
2. Question: What should I do if I have not received any confirmation report for the payment from the net banking paid.
Answer: If the payment has been deducted but you did not get a confirmation for the same, please email the transaction details including the Control Number, your name, program opted, mobile number, the amount paid, etc.
3. Question: How many times is the IGNOU OPENMAT conducted in a year?
Answer: IGNOU OPENMAT is conducted twice a year.
4. Question: Where can I get the IGNOU exam Admit Card?
Answer: Candidates can get the admit card through online mode.
5. Question: Can I take admission in IGNOU after the last date?
Answer: No, the candidates are expected to register for IGNOU admission 2023 on or before the last date.
6. Question: Is IGNOU admission open throughout the year?
Answer: No, the candidates can apply for IGNOU admission 2020 only as per the dates decided by the University.
7. Question: I have filled double application form so what will happen?
Answer: The university will accept only a single application form and multiple forms will get canceled.
8. Question: Offline mode is available to apply for IGNOU?
Answer: No, the application form can be filled in online mode only.
IGNOU 2023 Admit Card:
IGNOU Hall Tickets of all the candidates are going to be uploaded on the University website within 7-10 days before the commencement of the examinations. No hall ticket is going to be dispatched to the candidates.
Candidates are advised to take the printout of the IGNOU to admit card from the university website after entering the enrolment number and name of the program of study.
Candidates report at the examination center together with the identity card issued by the University. Without a valid IGNOU admit card issued by the University, candidates won’t be permitted to appear within the examination.
IGNOU 2023 Result:
IGNOU 2023 Result is going to be announced through online mode. The results of OPENMAT 2023 for phase I are going to be declared within the first week of August 2020 and for phase II within the month of July 2023.
The result contains the qualifying status of the candidate and also the marks obtained by them. to check the result candidates need to enter their login details.
The candidates who are going to be declared qualified within the entrance exam will only be called for counseling and also the seat allotment process.
IGNOU 2023 Cut-Off:
To qualify for the entrance test it’s just to secure the cut-off marks. The candidates are going to be called for counseling on the basis of cut off marks only.
The cut-off is going to be released through online mode together with the release of results. Candidates can check it for various courses.
IGNOU Cut-Off is going to be the minimum marks decided by the University for providing admission into various courses. Candidates should get marks equal to or more than the cut-off marks to be eligible for admission.
IGNOU 2023 Counselling:
Only qualifying candidates are going to be called for IGNOU 2023 counseling process. The counseling is going to be conducted through offline mode. it’ll be organized at IGNOU regional centers.
Various counseling sessions are going to be conducted for every course. The selection is going to be made on the basis of the released regional merit list.
Candidates need to submit an admission form, result card, certificate of category, and various other documents at the time of counseling. to confirm the seat, candidates must report to the allotted institution before the given period of time.