GPAT 2023 Result has been declared on 1st July 2023. Answer Key & Question Paper with Recorded Responses has been released. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance examination organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA), every year. This examination will be held for admission in the Academic Session 2023-23 of postgraduate pharmacy courses (M.Pharma).
Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in M.Pharma program of various participating pharmacy Institutes across the country. Below in this article, we have provided all the detailed information regarding the GPAT 2023 latest updates.
GPAT 2023 Notification: Result Declared
| GPAT 2023 Result has been declared on 1st July 2023. Click here to check result.
GPAT 2023 Final Answer Key has been released on 4th July 2023. Click here to get answer key.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
GPAT 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||GPAT 2023|
|Full Form||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Examination Types||PG Level|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination Date||22nd May, 2023|
|Exam Period||3 hours|
GPAT 2023 Important Dates:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Availability of application forms||13th, February 2023|
|Last Date of the application forms||13th, March 2023|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI / Paytm Wallet||13th, March 2023|
|Starting of Application Correction||14th – 16th, March 2023|
|Date of release of the GPAT 2023 entrance exam admits cards.||19th May 2023|
|Date of GPAT 2023 entrance exam||22nd May, 2023|
|Date of release of the GPAT 2023 answer keys||1st June 2023|
|Date of announcement of the GPAT 2023 entrance exam results||To be Announced|
|Date of availability of the merit list||To be Announced|
GPAT 2023 Application Form:
Following are the complete information candidates needs to know before filling GPAT Application form 2023:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Application form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates are suggested to fulfill their eligibility before applying as only eligible candidates have allowed to participate in the examination.
- The Application Form submission process will be regulated from 13th, February 2023.
- Candidates shall fill the application form very carefully however authority will provide the correction facility later.
- The correction facility will be started from the 7th – 9th, March 2023.
- Application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form before last date of submission as authority will not accept any application form after the last date of submission.
- Candidates are suggested to keep the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
GPAT 2023 Application Fee:
Application form fee for every category/Gender will be as follows:
श्रेणी / दिव्यांगजन
|General/ UR||Male||₹ 2200/-|
|Female/ Third Gender||₹ 1100/-|
|OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ Gen-EWS/ PwD||Male||₹ 1100/-|
|Female/ Third Gender||₹ 1100/-|
GPAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net-Banking/UPI payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
GPAT Application Form Correction:
The correction facility for the GPAT 2023 Application Form will be commenced from 7th – 9th, March 2023. Candidates will be able to rectify their mistakes by login into their application form through online mode.
Only successfully registered candidate for GPAT will be allowed to rectify their details within the correction facility. Candidates must make sure that the details filled by them in application form must be correct and authentic as even correction facility will be applicable on selected details only.
GPAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants are going to be qualified to apply for GPAT 2023 if they meet the Eligibility criteria with the provided details as follows:
Aspirants ought to be the Indian Nationals.
The aspirants should have pursued four years Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy after the completion of 10+2.
Aspirants who are taking part within the final year of the B.Pharm are going to be eligible for GPAT 2023.
There is no age requirement set by officials.
Applying candidates should be a citizen of India.
No higher or lower age limit is prescribed to apply.
Qualifying Examination: Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy of 4 years after their 10+2 level (same goes for lateral entry candidates).
Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are within the final year of their qualifying examination are eligible to apply.
Eligibility for PwD Candidates:
Candidates applying for GPAT 2023 beneath PwD class should fulfill the below eligibility criterion:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Disabilities: The candidate are going to be considered PwD if he/she is physically handicapped/ dumb/ visually impaired/ hearing impairment.
The extent of Disability: The extent of disability within the candidate ought to be a minimum of 40% as agreed by a recognized medical committee.
Eligibility for Scribe/Reader:
The scribe/reader should fulfill the below eligibility criteria:
He/she should not have completed nineteen years of age as on twenty seventh Jan 2023.
He/she mustn’t be a friend or family member.
He/she should not involve in teaching in any academic tutoring or preparation for the test.
He/she ought to have an academic qualification lower than the candidate.
GPAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the GPAT 2023 examination:
- Mode: Exam will be held through online mode by CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Duration: Duration of GPAT 2023 exam will be 3 hours.
- Medium: The question paper shall be in English medium only.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 4 marks for each right answer and will loss 1 mark for each wrong answer.
Here is the complete Exam pattern for GPAT 2023:
|Type of Questions||Total questions||Total Marks|
FOR STUDY MATERIALS OF GPAT EXAM 2023 CLICK HERE
GPAT 2023 Syllabus:
GPAT 2023 syllabus are available through on-line mode. Candidates should go through the entire syllabus before starting the exam preparation. GPAT Syllabus can have the topics and chapters on the standard of Bachelor of Pharmacy B. Pharm.
- The subjects will be featuring- Physical Chemistry, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical Management, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy.
- The specified syllabus will be delivered when there is an announcement regarding the same by officials at the website.
Various topics will be included in the syllabus from the subjects of:
- Physical Pharmacy
- Physical Chemistry
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Clinical pharmacy and therapeutics
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
Recommended Books for GPAT 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming GPAT 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
GPAT 2023 Preparation Tips:
Candidates will take help of below-given GPAT 2023 preparation tips to enhance their exam preparation and qualify the test:
Prepare a study schedule together with all the topics that are to be prepared for the exam. Follow the schedule in a disciplined method.
Candidates should review the entire syllabus, exam pattern and marking pattern before starting the preparation.
Analyze your preparation level by attempting numerous mock tests.
GPAT 2023 Exam Centers:
GPAT 2023 will be conducted in the following Cities, provided there are sufficient numbers of candidates in the city.
Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mohali, Dehradun, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Gulbarga, Guntur, Gwalior, Guwahati, Gautam Budh Nagar, Mysore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Nellore, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shimla, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Amravati, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhavnagar, Bhilai-Durg, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Udaipur, Visakhapatnam, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Warangal, Ahmadabad, Allahabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, and Jaipur.
GPAT 2023 Admit Card:
The admit card will be released by the (NTA) National Testing Agency a week before the commencement of examination. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from 3rd week of March 2023 by login into the website of NTA.
Admit card will be released for every successfully registered applicants individually through online mode. Applicants should keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
GPAT 2023 Answer Key:
Answer Key will be released by the National Testing Agency after few days from the completion of examination. Appicants can check their answer Key from 1st week of April 2023 through online mode only.
Answer key will be released in two phases. Official authority will release the provisional answer key in first phase with the objection facility. Applicants can challenge the provisional answer key by paying the prescribed amount. After the completion of objection facility, authority will release the final Answer key in second phase.
GPAT 2023 Result:
The GPAT result will be declared by the exam conducting authority for every exam participated candidates through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their result from the 4th week of March 2023.
The GPAT result will not be send to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download their result by entering their Application No. and Date of Birth.
Candidates are suggested to keep the GPAT 2023 result safe till the completion of admission procedure, as the result will be required at the time of admission.
GPAT 2023 Score Card
The score card will be released after few weeks from the declaration of result. Candidates will be able to download their score card by login into the website of exam conducting authority through online mode.
The score card will contain the complete marks scored by the candidates in the GPAT entrance examination. Candidates will have to bring their score card at the counselling centre for admission.
GPAT 2023 Merit list
Authority will prepare the merit list for every exam qualified candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. NTA will release the All Indian Merit list containing the names and roll no. and all Indian rank of candidates.
The merit list will be used for the counselling process. The admission in M.Pharma programs of various participating institute will be offered on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list.
GPAT 2023 Counselling:
Aspirants are taking part within the GPAT 2023 counselling held singly under the instruction of the institutions.
The candidates are required to attend the admission procedure of individual institutions through GPAT scores.
Distribution of seats are relying on scores obtained by students within the test.
Applicants will select B.Pharma admission of particular institutions originated by GPAT 2023 scores.
Seat Allotment is an important procedure within the counseling which is able to give the students an assurance of admission in a particular institute.
They also have to be compelled to verify the documents at the counselling. Aspirants will require producing each certificate to the officials present at counseling.
GPAT 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|How to Fill GPAT Application Form||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Participating Institute||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|GPAT Exam Preparation Tips||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
|GPAT Study Materials||Click Here|
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions):
1.Question: How can I get the application form of GPAT 2023?
Answer: The application form will be available only through online mode through the official website.
2. Question: Who conducts GPAT 2023 Exam?
Answer: GPAT 2023 is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
3. Question: Where is the GPAT Test Practice Center available?
Answer: GPAT TPC is available all over India.
4. Question: What to do after paying the fees through net banking the status is not OK?
Answer: If the fee is paid through credit/debit card and status is not OK, means the transaction is canceled and the amount will, automatically, be refunded to the concerned credit/debit card within 15 days.
5. Question: Can I change the category after the final date of the application form?
Answer: No change in the category can be done after the last date of the GPAT application form.
6. Question: Is there any age limit to apply for GPAT 2023?
Answer: No, there is no age limit.
7. Question: How will I get the GPAT exam Admit card?
Answer: The admit card will be released by the NTA through online mode before some days of the exam.
8. Question: What is the medium of GPAT 2023 exam?
Answer:The exam will be held in English language only.
9. Question: What are the GPAT 2023 time-slots?
Answer: There is only one time-slot for GPAT 2023. The examination is held in a single shift only.
10. Question: When can I download you GPAT 2023 Admit card?
GPAT Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone No: 011-69227700/011-40759000