NTA GPAT Books 2023: Success in any exam is highly influenced by the choices of books you make and the effort you put in for the preparation. To that note, there’s no denying the fact that the best books for GPAT are the tried and tested sources to gather in-depth knowledge if you’re preparing for the entrance exam. As there are a multitude of books obtainable for GPAT within the market, one has to be aware of choosing the best GPAT 2023 Books to glean a lot of valuable information within the minimum possible time.
Always remember that focusing on the key information from the Best Books for GPAT within the beginning can prevent you from mistakes which will hurt your score. The key to ace the exam is to go through the best books for GPAT completely while solving the previous year question papers. As following the right books make a huge difference, given below are a number of the best books for GPAT 2023 you must get to prepare in an effective manner.
Earlier it was conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). From this year onwards, the authority has been shifted to the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Since the GPAT 2023 exam is a major one within the field of pharmacy, students ought to be on their toes to prepare for the same. Making strategies and the study plan also involves following the best books for GPAT. To that note, we are compiling all the best GPAT books to ease your preparation.
List of Best GPAT 2023 Exam Books:
Complete Companion for GPAT and other Competitive Examinations in Pharmacy| For other NIPERJEE, MET and other competitive exams| Seventh Edition| By Pearson
Complete Companion for GPAT and other Competitive Examinations in Pharmacy |For other NIPERJEE, MET and other competitive exams| Sixth Edition| By Pearson
GPAT 2023 : GPAT/GATE 35 YEAR’S ( 1988 to 2022 ) Previous Years Solved Question Papers by Acme authors ® P.V.THORAT
GPAT : Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test | 1600+ Solved Objective Questions (10 Full-length Mock Tests + 15 Sectional Tests) | Free Access to Online Tests
GPAT 2023 Suggested Books for Preparation:
The syllabus for the GPAT exam is set down by the National Testing Agency. Aspirants have to study topics from the GPAT syllabus. Students are suggested to prepare for the exam effectively from the beginning as GPAT is a highly competitive test. Going through the good reference books for GPAT enables you to have a complete understanding of the concepts as it offers you complete analysis and makes the content easier to understand. Here are a number of insightful or best books for GPAT that you should read to prepare for the exam.
Some Tips on How to Prepare for GPAT 2023:
Getting nervous is a common phenomenon among students when it comes to appearing for an exam, like GPAT. They, however, will overcome the anxiety if they skillfully deal with the preparation part.
1. Make notes of all the important points whereas going through each chapter, in order that they come in handy whereas revision time within the last phase of GPAT preparation.
2. A lot of queries are asked from medicines and drugs, thus students ought to try and gain maximum data for the same.
3. When preparation is done in a smart way from GPAT best books, it becomes easy to remember the topics. You’ll make charts, graphs, and tables in sticky notes and paste them ahead of your study table. When you see them frequently, it’s easier to retain information.