The GPAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 has been declared by the NTA. GPAT is the National Level Entrance Exam for the Pharmacy courses organized by the NTA once a year. After giving the GPAT 2023 Entrance Exam, The candidates get admission into M.Pharma Programmes. The eligibility criteria are set based on the parameters, like educational qualification, age limit, and nationality, that candidates need to fulfill.
It is essential for the candidates to check out the competition for GPAT Eligibility Criteria which is able to help them to understand where they’re eligible for sitting within the GPAT Entrance Examination or Not. Here we are mentioning the whole GPAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates. thus we are requesting the Candidates to check the whole Eligibility Criteria correctly before appearing for the GPAT Entrance 2023.
GPAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
It is very important to satisfy the whole Eligibility Criteria of GPAT 2023 Entrance Examination. Candidates are requested to check out the whole GPAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria, and later on, they will fill the GPAT application form. If any candidate finds to be ineligible for the examination in a later stage, their candidature are going to be canceled. Below we’ve mentioned the whole eligibility criteria.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
|Educational Qualification||· Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after class 12).
· The final year of B. Pharmacy can also apply for GPAT exam.
|Appearing Candidates||· Candidates those are in between 1st to 3rd year in B.Pharma are not eligible to appear in the entrance test.
· B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) candidates or its equivalent are not eligible to apply.
· Candidates those are in their final year of B.Pharma degree can also apply for the entrance test.
GPAT 2023 Eligibility for Scribe/Reader:
The reader/scribe should fulfill the subsequent eligibility criteria:
The candidate should need to complete his/her nineteen Years of age as on twenty seventh Jan 2023.
The scribe should not have any relation or involvement in teaching, Tutoring or any type of test preparation.
The candidate who goes to be the scribe must not be any family member or the Friend of the candidate.
Candidate ought to have educational qualification lower than the candidate.
GPAT 2023 Application Fees:
|Category||Application fee (in INR)|
|Female||700 + Bank transaction charges|
|OBC||700+ Bank transaction charges|
|SC||700 + Bank transaction charges|
|General||1400 + Bank transaction charges|
|ST||700 + Bank transaction charges|
|PwD||700 + Bank transaction charges|
ALSO READ: GPAT EXAM PATTERN 2023.
GPAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
The GPAT 2023 Exam consists of Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) The language of the GPAT 2023 Question paper are going to be in English language solely. No other language are going to be preferred. The length of the GPAT 2023 exam is three hours of time.
|Marking Scheme||+4 Marks for Correct Answer|