TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of March 2024. TS LAWCET is a state level law entrance test held by Osmania University, Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE. Through this entrance exam applicants are provided admission into 3 years or 5 years LLB course. Those applicants who will successfully qualify this entrance test will get admission into various law colleges/ institutions situated in Telangana.
The examination will let candidates to get admission in many governments as well as private universities in Telangana state. Below in this article we have provided complete detailed information regarding TS LAWCET 2024 application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, etc.
TS LAWCET 2024 Notification: Application Soon
TS LAWCET 2024 Application Form is going to be released soon by online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
TS LAWCET Exam Dates 2024:
Below we have provided the complete TS LAWCET Exam dates details for the 2024 session below:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of Application Form||1st March 2023|
|Last date to Submit Application Form||6th April 2023|
|Last date to apply (with Rs. 500/- as late fee)||April 2024|
|Last date to apply (with Rs. 1000/- as late fee)||April 2024|
|Last date to apply (with Rs. 2000/- as late fee)||12th July 2024|
|Application correction,||5th to 12th July 2024|
|Availability of admit card||15th July 2024|
|TS LAWCET 2024 exam||25th May, 2023|
|Release of preliminary answer key||26th July 2024|
|Last date to make objection||28th July 2024|
|Declaration of result||–|
|Counselling starts from||–|
TS LAWCET Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding TS LAWCET 2024 application form in the below given section:
- Applicants can apply for TS LAWCET 2024 from fourth week of March 2024.
- The application form can be filled through online mode.
- Applicants must apply before the last date to avoid late fee.
- Complete application process will be in various stages – Online registration, filling of application details, uploading of images, payment of fee & printing of application.
- Last date to apply without late fee is till third week of June 2024.
- Students can also apply after the last date by paying late fee till July 2024.
- In case applicants have made any mistakes while filling the application, they can make corrections from second to third week of July 2024.
- After submission of form, take printout of application form for further reference in future.
- The application fee for 3 year & 5 years LLB course is Rs.800/-.
- For ST/ SC & PH applicants, the fee is Rs.500/-.
- Applicants can pay application fee through online mode only using debit card/ credit card/ TS online.
TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided TS LAWCET eligibility criteria:
- There is no age restriction for the applicants seeking admission into LLB courses.
- applicants must satisfy the local/ non -local status requirement as laid down by the authority.
Course Wise Eligibility:
- For 3 years LLB: Passed graduation degree with minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) from a recognized college or university.
- For 5 years LLB: Passed 12th level with minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) from board of Intermediate Education, TS or its equivalent recognized by the University.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided complete details regarding TS LAWCET exam pattern below:
- Exam Mode: It will be held in online CBT mode.
- No of Questions: There will be total 120 questions in the exam.
- Type of Questions: The paper will have multiple choice type of questions.
- Duration of Paper: 90 minutes will be allotted to complete the exam.
- No of Sections: In the paper there will be 3 sections.
- Marking Pattern: 1 mark will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: No negative marking will be there in the exam.
Below we have provided the distribution of questions and marks in the table:
|Part/ Sections||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for Study Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2024:
TS LAWCET Syllabus can be checked by the students online on the website. The syllabus will vary for 3 years and 5 years law courses.
The syllabus will evaluate candidate’s ability & aptitude to pursue the study of law.
For 3 years LLB course, graduation level questions will be asked. For applicants applying for 5 years law courses, 12th level questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
TS LAWCET Preparation Tips 2024:
Check here various TS LAWCET Preparation tips & tricks which applicants can follow to get help for cracking the exam:
- Know the syllabus & exam pattern online before starting the exam preparation.
- Make a proper time- table & follow it strictly.
- Regularly solve previous year question papers and sample papers for practice.
- Take guidance from experts or professionals to know best books for exam preparation.
- Eat healthy & nutritious diet for a healthy body & working mind.
TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2024:
TS LAWCET Admit Card will be available for downloading by second week of August 2024. It can be downloaded by online mode through entering their login credentials.
Students must note that hall ticket is a mandatory document which must be carried at the examination hall. No candidate will be allowed entry into the exam hall without showing it. In case any error arises while downloading the admit card, students must contact officials as soon as possible before the exam date.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
TS LAWCET Answer Key 2024:
The Answer Key will be made available through online mode on the website in fourth week of August 2024. It will contain all the answers asked in the question paper. With the help of TS LAWCET answer key, applicants will be able to assume their marks even before the result declaration.
Students can also challenge the answer key within the prescribed period in case they find any error in it. Final answer key will be released in September 2024.
TS LAWCET Result 2024:
TS LAWCET Result will be released by September 2024. Students will be able to download score card with the help of hall ticket & date of birth.
The minimum qualifying marks will be 35% (42 marks out of 120 marks) in the exam to be eligible for admission. The rank card obtained will be valid only for the current academic year. It will be made available after the declaration of result.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2024:
The Counselling process of TS LAWCET 2024 will be held by the month of September/ October 2024. Counselling procedure will be held after the declaration of result. For participation in the TS LAWCET counselling process, applicants will have to submit their counselling fee.
Applicants will be provided seats on the basis of filled options, category, rank, seats availability in the colleges, etc. Students must carry their necessary documents/ certificates for verification on the day of reporting at the allotted institutions.
TS LAWCET Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Convener TSLAWCET Admissions
Online Counseling Center,
Time: 10:AM to 5:00 PM.
Timing : 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.