Rajasthan ITI 2024 Application Form will start from last week of May 2024. Rajasthan ITI Admission 2024 is a state level admission procedure which will be organized for shortlisting the candidates in various Technical and Non-Technical ITI trades. The admission will be held by the Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of merit list. There will be no other entrance test for getting admission in the ITI course. The shortlisted candidates will get admission to various ITIs across the Rajasthan State. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Rajasthan ITI 2024 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Rajasthan ITI 2024 Notification – Application Soon
Rajasthan ITI 2024 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2024 Highlights
|Organizing Body||Directorate of Technical Education, (DTE) Rajasthan|
|Admission Process Name||Rajasthan ITI Admission 2024|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses (various trades)|
|Application Date||To be Announced|
Rajasthan ITI Admission Dates 2024
Below we have provided the tentative admission dates for Rajasthan ITI 2024:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form||4th week of May 2024|
|Last date of submission||2nd week of July 2024|
|Provisional merit list release||2nd week of July 2024|
|Institute level admission process||2nd week of July 2024|
|Publication of 1st seat allotment||3rd week of July 2024|
|Reporting in allotted institution||3rd week of July to 4th week of July 2024|
|Publication of 2nd seat allotment||4th week of July 2024|
|Reporting in allotted institute||4th week of July 2024|
|Internal sliding||Last week of July 2024|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of September 2024|
Rajasthan ITI 2024 Application form
Below we have provided the complete details regarding Rajasthan ITI Application form 2024:
- The Application form will release by the last week of May 2024.
- The application form for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2024 will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will have to the enter the details in application form like name, education qualification, contact number, etc
- During registration, candidates must upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- All the details in application form must be correct as there no correction facility will be provided to the candidates.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the 2nd week of July 2024 after that no application form will be accepted.
- At last, also take the copy of the application form for further usage.
- The Application fee will be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates must pay the fees by Credit card, Debit Card, and Net Banking for the transaction of application fee.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
Below we have provided the Rajasthan ITI Application fee will be as follows:
|For Open Category||Rs 100/-|
|For Reserved Category||Rs 75/-|
Documents Required for Rajasthan ITI Admission:
Below we have provided the list of documents required for Rajasthan ITI Admission:
- Scanned Passport Size photograph under 1 MB.
- Scanned copy of class 8th, 10th, or 12th class passed certificate/ Mark sheet.
- Undertaking as per the prospectus is to be submitted in the candidate’s handwriting and uploaded in the PDF Format.
How to Apply for Rajasthan ITI Admission
- Step-1: Go through the official website of Rajasthan ITI Admission 2024 or go for the Direct Link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Click on “Registration” tab.
- Step-3: Now login into the Application form for final submission of application form.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with all required details including Personal, Communicational, Address, Academic details, etc. and submit them.
- Step-5: Upload passport size Photograph, Signature, Category certificate, etc.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through.
- Step-8: Take the copy of the application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Rajasthan ITI Eligibility Criteria 2024
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2024:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass class 8th or 10th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Domicile: Candidate must have domicile certificate of Rajasthan state or he/ she must be the son/ daughter of State government employee.
- Age limit: The minimum age of the candidates will be 14 years as on 1st September 2024.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in their qualifying exam in year of admission will be also eligible to apply.
Rajasthan ITI 2024 Merit List
Official authorities will release the merit list for admission after the application process is done. The Rajasthan ITI 2024 Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. The provisional merit list will release from the 2nd week of July 2024.
The merit list will be released on the website in PDF format. Official authorities will provide the objection facility for the merit list. Candidates can also raise objections (if any) and then the final merit list will be prepare after completing all the objections of candidates.
Below we have provided the reservation for Rajasthan ITI Admission based on the category of the candidates:
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Other Backward Class||21%|
|Severe Backward Section||5%|
|Economically Weaker Section||10%|
Rajasthan ITI 2024 Counselling
Candidates scoring more than or equal to cut off marks as per the merit list will be called for the counselling session. At the time of counselling the candidates will get the chance to choose the trade in which they want to complete their ITI trade.
The selected candidates will have to appear in counselling round, candidates have to be present at the counselling center with the original documents. The admission will be provided after the proper verification of documents and payment of the admission fee. Following are the complete list of required documentation for the counseling procedure:
- Domicile Certificate of Rajasthan State
- 8th or further class mark sheet
- Caste/ Category certificate
- A person with Disability (PWD) certificate
- Aadhaar Card
Different Types of ITI Trades/ Courses:
There will be different trades available for the candidates to choose from. It can be broadly divided into engineering and non-engineering courses. The following are the different types of trades that the candidate can choose from:
|Forger & Heat Treater||Electrician|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Draughtsman (Mechanical)|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||Lift and Escalator Mechanic|
|Foundryman Technician||Marine Engine Fitter|
|Interior Decoration and Designing||Pattern Maker|
|Instrument Mechanic||Plastic Processing Operator|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics||Mechanic Motor Cycle|
|Mechanic Diesel Engine||Sheet Metal Worker|
|Machinist, Mason (Building Constructor)||Tool and Die Maker|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Surveyor|
|Information Communication Technology System Maintenance||Plumber|
|Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)||Turner|
|Mechanic (Tractor)||Welder Old Name (Gas and Electric)|
Rajasthan ITI 2024 Admission Procedure
Rajasthan ITI Admission procedure 2024 will be based on the marks obtained. The counseling session consists of multiple steps like Registration, Counseling, and Reporting of candidates. Every applicants will have to complete all the rounds in the given format to be eligible for admission.
The candidates will be provided seats based on the choice filling and rank in the merit list. Candidates must report to the institute assigned to them in the provided time period to complete the formalities of admission.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now