Karunya University Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. KITS is also known as the Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences was founded in the year 1986 and is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Karunya University provides various UG, PG, Integrated, and Research courses in relation to arts, Commerce, Engineering, Management, Science & Technology. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Karunya University 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
KITS Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
KITS 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Karunya University 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||17th December 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||To be Announced|
|Karunya Entrance Examination||To be Announced|
Karunya University 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
Candidates must go through the university’s official website and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- KITS Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses.
- As soon as the instructions mention in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) online for the course.
- As soon as submission of EOI, the contender will accept an acknowledgment SMS and email demonstrating the application number and passcode to apply online for the interim admission.
- Login with application No. and passcode and fill the Application form.
- Make the original payment as per the approved fee structure of the university through online manner/DD/electronic payment or the cash payment method.
KITS 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Karunya University Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|B.Tech||Aerospace Engineering||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized board with minimum 60% marks in aggregateOR
10+2 in the vocational stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and 60% marks
|Computer Sciences and Engineering|
|CSE (Artificial Intelligence)|
|CSE (Data Analytics)|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|ECE (Internet of Things)|
|Robotics and Automation|
|Electronics & Media Technology|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Machine Learning)|
|Food Processing Technology|
|B.Sc.||Agriculture||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology/Zoology/Botany/Computer Science as compulsory subjects from any recognized board with minimum 60% marks in aggregate|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Aerospace Engineering||Diploma in Aeronautical, Mechanical, Aircraft Maintenance engineering stream with 60% marks or B.Sc Physics/ Chemistry with Mathematics with 60% marks.|
|Biomedical Engineering||Diploma in Chemical, Instrumentation, Food Technology or Pharmaceutical Technology stream with 60% marks or B.Sc Physics/ Chemistry, Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Biochemistry with 60% marks.|
|Civil Engineering||Diploma in Civil, Civil & Rural, Architectural Assistance ship, Architecture (sandwich) stream with 60% marks or B.Sc Physics/ Chemistry with Mathematics with 60% marks.|
|Computer Science Engineering||Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Technology, Information Technology, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Biomedical, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Control Engineering stream with 60% marks or B.Sc Physics/ Chemistry with Mathematics with 60% marks.|
|Electronics & Electrical Engineering|
|Robotics and Automation|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Electronics & Media Technology||Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Technology, Information Technology, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Biomedical, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Control Engineering, Printing technology stream with 60% marks or B. Sc Physics/ Chemistry with Mathematics with 60% marks.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Diploma in Mechanical, Mechanical & Rural Engineering, Mechanical Design & Drafting, Production, Automobile, Metallurgy, Mechatronics, Machine tool repair & Maintenance, Tool & Die making, Tool Engineering, Foundry Technology, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Agricultural Engineering, Marine Engineering, Fisheries & Navigation, Pulp & Paper Technology stream with 60% marks or B.Sc Physics/ Chemistry with Mathematics with 60% marks|
|Food Processing and Engineering||Diploma in Food Processing and Preservation / Chemical Engineering / Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering / B.Sc. in Food Sciences / Food Sciences and Quality Control / Food Nutrition and Dietetics / Food Technology / Biochemistry / Mathematics / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Physics or Equivalent Diploma / B.Sc. degree|
KITS 2024 Result:
The Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website.
The merit list is made accessible in a PDF format. Students are required to wear their scorecard to the exam center on the day of exam failing which they will not be allowed to show up for the exam.
Candidates who qualify have to attend the counseling procedure on the scheduled date and time. Candidates called on counseling of University 2024 will need to complete the document monitoring procedure by dispatching any relevant documents.
Steps to download the Result
- Click on the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Applicants will need to download the result with roll no.
- Click on the submit option.
- Then you can successfully download the result.
KITS 2024 Selection Procedure:
Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of the score in Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE) followed by a personal interview. Admission to M.Tech is done on the basis of the merit on top of a valid GATE score.
Students have to meet the requirements of the Karunya Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) in order to get admission in MBA. Preference will be given to students with a binding score in CAT, MAT or XAT.