TS EAMCET 2024 Application Form will be released by 2nd week of March 2024. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test, (TS EAMCET) is a state level entrance exam held by the JNTU Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE. The exam will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in various UG courses of Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (AM) fields.
Qualified applicants of the examination will get admission in various Engineering and Agriculture & Medical courses offered at the various Private and Government colleges across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the TS EAMCET 2024 Exam latest updates.
TS EAMCET 2024 Notification – Application Soon
TS EAMCET 2024 Application Form will be released by 2nd week of March 2024. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
TS EAMCET 2024 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the TS EAMCET 2024 Examination:
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification release||28th February 2023|
|Released of Application form||3rd March 2023|
|Last date to submit Application form without late fee||10th April 2023|
|Application Correction Window,||12th – 14th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 250/- late fee,||15th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 500/- late fee,||20th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 2500/- late fee,||25th April 2023|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 5000/- late fee,||2nd May 2023|
|Admit Card downloading,||30th April 2023|
|Entrance Exam (Agriculture & Pharmacy Stream)||10th & 11th May 2023|
|Entrance Exam (Engineering)||7th, 8th & 9th May 2023|
|Release of answer key||May 2023|
|Result announcement||June 2023|
|Counselling starts||August/September 2023|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the TS EAMCET 2024 Application Form 2024:
- The TS EAMCET registration process will be start from 1st week of March 2024 through online mode.
- Application form will be released for eligible Applicants only, so Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully though official authority will also provide the correction facility later for the application form.
- The details entered by Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Official authority will also provide the TS EAMCET correction facility in the application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the 28-05-2024 (Without late fee) though Applicants can submit the application form till 17-06-2024 (with Late fee).
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for online transaction of application fee.
- For Offline transaction, Applicants can make their payment through TS/AP online center.
Below we have provided the application fee for TS EAMCET 2024:
|Courses||SC/ST & PH||Others|
|Agriculture and Medical (AM)||Rs.500/-||Rs.900/-|
|For Both E & AM||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1800/-|
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided the complete courses wise TS EAMCET eligibility criteria:
For TS EAMCET:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the Citizen of India or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Domicile: Applicants should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy local / non–local status requirements as per the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions.
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Age Limit: Applying candidate’s age must be 16 years as on 31st December 2024.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology as optional subjects.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% for reserved Applicants) in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the 10+2 in 2024 can also apply for the admission.
For B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.V.Sc. & A.H. /B.F.Sc.:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must be within 17 years to 22 Years as on 31st December 2024. (3 years relaxation will be provided to the reserved category Applicants).
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for TS EAMCET 2024 Examination:
- Mode: The exam will be held through Computer Based Test (Online).
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Questions: The question paper will be consisting of total 160 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into 3 sections.
- Medium: The question paper will be provided in 3 different languages including the English, English & Telugu and English & Urdu.
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2024:
The syllabus for the UG courses of Engineering streams will be consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 11th and 12th class. TS EAMCET Syllabus for the AM streams will be consisting of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Biology of 11th and 12th class.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the TS EAMCET 2024 Examination from the official website of authority.
Download Syllabus Free PDF Here:
|Syllabus for Engineering Stream||Download PDF HERE|
|Syllabus for Agriculture & Medicine Stream (AM)||Download PDF HERE|
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2024:
The Admit card will be released by the university after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Official authority will release the admit card for every registered applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 3rd week of June 2024.
TS EAMCET Admit card will contain the important details along with some key instruction regarding the day of examination. Applicants must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2024:
The Answer Key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of admission procedure. Official authority will release the provisional answer key from the 2nd week of July 2024 through online mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance exam. Applicants will also get the facility to raise their objection in the answer key. The objection facility will be regulated till the 3rd week of July 2024. The final answer key will be released from the 3rd week of July 2024 after the completion of objection facility.
TS EAMCET Result 2024:
TS EAMCET Result 2024 will be declared by the authority on the basis of final answer key. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated Applicants individually through the oficial website of authority. Applicants will be able to download their result from the July/August 2024.
The result will not be sent to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their result itself by login into the website of authority.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2024:
The counselling procedure will be held by the university for every exam qualified candidate through online mode only. Applicants will be selected for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list.
The TS EAMCET 2024 Counselling procedure will be followed by the Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment and reporting procedure. Applicants will have to complete all the procedure within given time period to be eligible for admission.
The Counselling procedure will be held in the various rounds as per the availability of vacant seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the entrance exam.
TS EAMCET Preparation Tips 2024:
Below we have provided some beneficial TS EAMCET preparation tips for the refernce of the candidates:
- Applicants should first go through the exam pattern and syllabus before preparing for the examination.
- Make the proper time schedule for study and follow it regularly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction.
- Go through the Mock test, as it will help you for better preparation of examination.
- Regularly solve the previous year’s question papers and simple paper.
- Maintain the proper balance between study and other activities.
TS EAMCET Exam Centres 2024:
|TS EAMCET-2023 TEST ZONES / CITIES|
|S.No.||Test Zone||Test Center Locations around the following Areas|
|1||Hyderabad Central (1)||Abids|
|2||Hyderabad East (2)||Aushapur|
|3||Hyderabad North (3)||Maisammaguda|
|4||Hyderabad South East (4)||Hayath Nagar|
|Ramoji Film City|
|5||Hyderabad West (5)||HimayathSagar|
|6||Hyderabad South (6)||Shamshabad|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
TS EAMCET Contact Number/Helpline Number:
TS EAMCET – Office
Examinations Building, Ground Floor
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085.
Phone: +91-9030887512 and +91-9059846208
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Timings: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM (on all working days)