NEET Dress Code 2023 (Male & Female) – Instruction by NTA
NTA NEET 2023 Dress Code is applicable to all the candidates who are appearing for the NEET entrance examination. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has made strict rules for the NEET dress code of the candidates. The main points concerning the dress code are going to be available on the official brochure too. The NEET 2023 Exam Day dress code includes- clothing, Footwear, and Accessories.
The details concerning the dress code of NEET 2023 are going to be obtainable within the Admit Card of NEET. During this article, we’ve got provided complete details concerning the NEET 2023 dress code, what to wear, debarred items, and much more. Candidates who are appearing in the examination will take a look at all the important details concerning the NEET Exam Day Dress Code.
Why NEET Dress Code?
In the previous year, it was known that many candidates broke the laws and rules of the examination. Therefore, the Official made a strict rule concerning the NEET 2023 Dress Code for both male and female candidate.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
The NEET MBBS has around 65,000 seats and 25,000 seats for BDS. Therefore, to avoid frisking time, the NTA has made rules concerning the dress code. The Official Statement was released on 5th May. The complete details concerning the dress code has been given below:
NOTE: Subscribe to our Channel NEET Exam Guide Specially For NEET Examination. Click Here To Visit Channel.
NEET 2023 Dress Code Video Guide:
What is in NEET Dress Code 2023?
As per the Official information bulletin, there’s a whole section explaining details concerning the NEET 2023 Dress Code. The applicant has to follow the dress rules for appearing within the exam. The Notified Rules includes:
- Light Clothes with half Sleeves.
- The Cloths should not have any big prints, buttons, brooch, batches, etc.
- Footwear should not have high heels, sports shoes, etc.
NEET Dress Code 2023 Male Candidates:
Firstly, As per the COVID 19 safety guidelines, applicants must wear a mask and gloves.
As per the NEET dress code, male candidates should ensure that they wear half sleeve shirts/T-shirts as full sleeve shirts are not allowed on the day of the examination.
Clothes worn by male candidates should be light i.e zip pockets, pockets, big buttons and clothes with elaborate embroidery should not be there.
In the case of bottom wear, the candidates should wear trousers. Candidates shouldn’t wear Kurtas and Pajamas during the exam.
Shoes are not allowed within the examination. Instead, you’ll wear Slippers and Sandals to the examination.
NEET Dress Code 2023 Female Candidates:
Firstly, Female applicants must also wear a mask and gloves as per COVID-19 safety guidelines.
Female candidates are advised not to wear clothes that have elaborate embroidery, flowers, brooches, or buttons because this is strictly prohibited in the NEET dress code for females 2023 specified by NTA.
No clothes with full arm-length sleeves should be worn on the day of exam. Following the dress code of NEET 2023, female candidates should wear half sleeve clothes only.
Jeans with big pockets and fashionable will generally not be allowed for females as per the NTA NEET dress code. So, female aspirants, are advised to avoid wearing jeans on NEET 2023 exam day.
Leggings are also not allowed in NEET 2023 examination hall.
Palazzo is not allowed as well.
It is best to avoid high heels and thick sole shoes and instead go for sandals or slippers. Low heel footwear is also allowed.
Female applicants must avoid any type of jewelry like earrings, nose rings, rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelet or anklets. Metal detectors may cause an unnecessary hassle if the metal is found on the person.
NEET 2023 Dress Code for Sikh Candidates (Customary Dress):
Candidates who follow a certain religion that prescribes a customary dress can appear for NEET 2023 in their customary dress. The Delhi high court has relaxed the rules for the Sikh Candidates who want to wear their traditional kara and kirpan (short sword with a curved blade). These items will be considered by the authorities as to the customary dress. These candidates ought to reach the Examination Hall an hour before the test to complete the verification process.
NEET 2023 Dress Code For Muslim Girls (Customary Dress):
Applicants who follow a certain religion that prescribes a customary dress can appear for NEET in their customary dress. The Delhi high court has relaxed the rules for Female candidates who are also allowed to wear burkha. These items will be considered by the authorities as to the customary dress.
At the time of filling NEET application form 2023, applicants will be asked whether they wish to wear the customary dress which contradicts NEET 2023 dress code, an image for reference is provided below. Here, they must indicate that they wish to wear a customary dress. However, to help the examination conducting authority to conduct the security checks smoothly, the candidate must report at least an hour before the reporting time.
NEET Dress Code 2023 – Customary dress declaration in the application form:
List of the Accessories Banned in NEET Exam 2023:
During the NEET 2023 Exam, the candidates should not wear the subsequent things to the examination.
- Stationery: Pen/pencil, scales, geometry box, paper, eraser, calculator, and log tables all are prohibited from carrying inside the test centre.
- Electronic items: Mobile phones, microphones, bluetooth devices, pen drives, earphones, and watches, are not permitted inside the examination hall.
- Eatables: Food items in any form – packed or unpacked and personal water bottles are not permitted inside the exam centre. However, applicants with special conditions such as diabetes are allowed to carry their medicines, food, and a transparent water bottle.
- Personal items: Wallets, accessories, camera, goggles, belts, caps, and ornaments, are not allowed to be carried inside the exam hall.
Things to Carry at the NEET 2023 Exam Centre:
The list of items allowed and required to be carried inside the examination hall on the day of the NEET 2023 exam includes :
NEET 2023 Admit Card
Passport Size Picture
ALSO READ: NEET EXAM DAY GUIDELINES 2023.
Importance of NEET Dress Code 2023:
Candidates got to keep certain things in mind in order to have frisk-free checking.
Wearing a cloth Item with too many pockets will cause a lot of frisks while checking.
Wearing metal accessories will waste a lot of time, as a metal detector Screening is going to be done.
To avoid chaos within the exam, it’s heavily suggested that you shouldn’t wear any of the items that are prohibited within the examination hall.
Many Applicants have stated that within the previous year, unfair means of touching concerned frisking. Therefore, NTA has announced the NEET Dress Code.