Jain University 2022 Application Form can be filled till 15th June 2022 for MBA through online mode. It is open for UG & PG courses. Jain University is a private university which offers admission in 58 UG and 51 PG Courses of Engineering, Commerce, Management, Arts, Law, Design, Science, languages, etc. fields. Applicants will be selected for the admission on the basis of university level entrance exam called Jain Entrance Test (JET).
Below in this article, Applicants will get the complete details with all latest updates regarding the Jain University Admission 2022.
Jain University 2022 Notification – Application Till 15th June (MBA)
Jain University 2022 Registration has been started for other UG & PG courses. Click here to apply online.
Jain University 2022 Registration can be done till 15th June 2022 for MBA courses. Click here to register.
Jain University 2022 (JET) Exam Dates have been announced for various courses. Check exam dates from below.
Below we have provided the list of popular courses offered by the Jain University:
- UG courses: BBA, BCA, BA/ BA (Professional), B.Com. (Regular/ Hons. / Professional), B.Tech. (Regular/ Lateral) and BMS.
- PG Courses: M.Com. (Elective/ Professional), MCA (Elective/ Professional), M.Sc. I.T, M.A., MMS, M.Tech., M.Sc., and MBA.
Jain University Admission 2022 Dates
Below we have provided the the complete tentative Jain University Admission Dates 2022:
For PG Courses:
|Application form availability||27th October 2021|
|Last date to submit application form (MBA)||15th June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form (other PG courses)||–|
|PG exam date (MBA)||–|
|PG exam date||3rd June 2022|
For other Courses:
|Application form releases||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2022|
|Hall ticket availability||2nd week of June 2022|
|B.Tech exam date||3rd June 2022|
|Result declaration||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling date||Last week of July 2022|
|Last date for payment of 1st instalment||2nd week of August 2022|
Jain University Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the Jain University Application Form 2022:
- Jain University Application Form will be released through both online as well as offline mode.
- Only Eligible applicants can apply for the admission procedure, so applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Applicants must fill the application form within the prescribed duration of time, as no application form will be accepted before or after the duration.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form must be correct as authority may not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- Details like Candidate’s Names, Father’s & Mother’s Names and Date of Birth must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be Rs.600/-.
- Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Jain University Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the Jain University Admission 2022:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applying applicants must have passed or appearing in the Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Percentage: He/ She must have scored at least 60%(55% for reserved category) marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Scores: applicants must have valid score of either JET or UNI-GAUGE entrance examination.
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed their Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Percentage: He/ She must have secured at least 60% (55% for reserved category) marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply for the admission.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must be bachelor’s degree holder in prescribed specialization from any recognized institution.
- Percentage: He/ She must have secured at least 50%(45% for reserved category) marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
- Scores: Applicants must have secured at least 70% marks in CAT/ CMAT/ XAT or 500 in MAT/ GMAT examination.
Jain University Admission Procedure 2022:
The complete Jain University Admission procedure will be followed in various rounds. Applicants will have to register themselves first at the website of authority for participating in the counselling procedure.
Final selection of applicants for admission in various offered programmes will be done on the basis of their scores in the JET, GD and PI rounds.
Jain University 2022 Entrance Exam (JET UG & JET PG)
Jain Entrance Test (JET) is a university level entrance exam held by the Jain University itself. The examination will be held for applicants willing to get admission in various offered UG and PG courses at the Jain University campuses. University will organized separate examination for both UG and PG courses as JET UG & JET PG.
The examination will be held for every offered programmes in separate schedule. JET examination will be 2 hours & 30 minutes MCQs based examination with no negative marking.
Jain University Merit List/ Result 2022:
Jain University Merit List/ Result will be declared after few days of the exam completion . Official Authority will declare the result for every exam participated applicants individually. Applicants will be able to check their result by login into the website of authority through online mode.
The result will consist of performance of applicants in the JET examination. On the basis of result, official authority will prepare merit list containing the names of shortlisted applicants for the counselling procedure.
Jain University Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held after few days from the declaration of result. Applicants will be selected for the counselling procedure on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Counselling procedure will begin by July/ August 2022. Applicants will also have to bring all required documents at the time of counselling for verification round.
Below we have provided the list of documents applicants will required at the time of counselling:
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- PUC/ SYJC/ Equivalent mark sheet
- Visa copy (for Foreign & NRI applicants)
- Migration certificate
- Aadhar card
- Multiple passport size photograph, etc.
Jain University 2022 Admission
The final selection of applicants for the admission in various offered programmes will be done on the basis of their scores in the JET, Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. The list of selected applicants will be uploaded on the official website.
Official authority will distribute an admission offer letter for every selected candidate for final admission. After the final admission, applicants will have to report at the campus with their admission offer letter for confirming their admission.
Jain University 2022 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Indian Students Admissions Contact: +91 – 80 46650100
B.Tech Program: [email protected]
International Students Admissions Contact:
+91 – 960 60 45274 / +91 80 4650 1767
UG Programs: [email protected]
PG Programs: [email protected]