NIT Arunachal Pradesh Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon. National Institute Of Technology (NIT), Arunachal Pradesh was established in 2010 under the NIT Act by MHRD, and the Government of India. Earlier, the college was functioning under the mentorship of NIT Durgapur. The institute will be temporarily functioning at Yupia, standing campus is under-construction, surrounded by greenery.
It provides Engineering, Managing, and Science programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate degree levels such as B.Tech, M.Tech, as well as MS. Admissions to such courses will be provided on the basis of various entrance exams conducted at national levels. The Institute also provides a B.Tech degree at the UG level, M.Tech and MS degree at the PG level. NIT Arunachal Pradesh also offers a Ph.D. program in Engineering, Science, Humanities & Management disciplines. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the NIT Arunachal Pradesh 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
National Institute Of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh Admission 2024 Application Form will be Releasing soon. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of NIT Arunachal Pradesh 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||To be Announced|
|Last Date to submit Application form||To be Announced|
NIT Arunachal Pradesh 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon. For B.Tech program, candidates must visit the official website of JEE Main and later on the official website of JoSAA.
Candidates willing to get admission to PG and Ph.D. programs available through NIT, Arunachal can apply by following the given steps:
For M.Tech and MS Courses:
- Application can be download from the official website.
- Enclose the non-refundable demand draft of INR 500 (INR 150 in the event of SC/ST/Women candidates) in favour of “Director NIT Arunachal Pradesh” payable at SBI, Nurjuli or can be transferred NEFT to A/C No. 32043127339.
Send out the hard copy of the application from the necessary documents through speed post to:
To, Dean Academic,
NIT, Arunachal Pradesh,
Yupia District: Papumpare, Arunachal Pradesh – 791112
- For MS (Mathematical Physics), the envelope with application and other documentation supposed to be superscribed as “Application for M.S. Programme in Mathematical Physics”.
- For M.Tech, the envelope containing application and other documentation should be superscribed as “Application for M.Tech Programme in
- Valid GATE scorecard.
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms.
- Birth certificate issued by competent authority/Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark sheet of Class XII.
- Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination for all semesters.
- Provisional Certificate, if the degree is completed.
- Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Migration Certificate from Institution/ University last attended.
- Conduct and Transfer Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended.
- Course Completion Certificate from Head of the University/ Institute in case the result is awaited.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the NIT Arunachal Pradesh Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|M.Tech||Renewable Energy and Energy Management||B.Tech/ B.E in the respective discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA out of 10 or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university||GATE score followed by CCMT counselling or Written Test conducted by the Institute|
|Electronic Design and Manufacturing|
|VLSI and Embedded System|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Mobile Communication and Computing|
|Mechanical System Design and Innovation Technology|
|Appropriate Technology and Entrepreneurship|
|MS||Mathematical Physics||B.Sc. (Physics/ Mathematics) or B.Tech in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA out of 10 or 60% marks in aggregate||IIT JAM followed by CCMN Counselling or Written Test/Interview conducted by the Institute|
|Mathematical and Computing||B.Sc./ B.Tech in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate|
|Mathematical Research in Engineering and Technology|
|B.Tech||Biotechnology||10||Candidate should have passed HSC in PCM subjects with at least 75% marks||On the basis of JEE Main score followed by JoSAA Counselling|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||15|
|Computer Science Engineering||15|
|Ph.D.||Management and Humanities||Master Degree in Humanities & Social Science in an appropriate area with a minimum 55% of marks or CGPA of 6.0 in 10 point scale or equivalent||Written Test and Interview conducted by the Institute|
|Mechanical Engineering||M.Tech. / M.E.in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA on 10- point scale or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
B.Tech/ B.E. with an excellent academic record with minimum 70% marks or CPGA of 7.5 out of 10
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Computer Science Engineering|
|Physics||M.Sc. degree in an appropriate area with minimum 60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 out of 10|
NIT Arunachal Pradesh 2024 Admissions Process:
Admission to all the courses offered by NIT Arunachal Pradesh will be based upon various entrance tests at the national level.
Candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility m=norms before the application. Eligible candidates must register themselves for admission to their desired courses.
Visit the official website of the concerned entrance exam, the name of qualifying entrance exams in accordance with the guidelines programs opted:
|Course||Qualifying Entrance Exam|
Note: The counseling and seat allocation process for NIT Arunachal Pradesh and all the rest NITs is conducted and managed by JoSAA.
The institute had nothing to do regarding the selection procedure. Candidates fulfilling their eligibility norms with NIT Cutoff will be invited for the counseling& documents verification session.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Successful candidates can enroll their names in the respective departments.
NIT AP has a training and placement cell to provide support to the undergraduate and postgraduate students at each stage for recruitment. The Training cell faculty conducts:
- Pre-placement talks
- Group discussions