Graphic Era University 2024 Notifications – Exam Dates Announced
Graphic ERA University 2024 (CUET UG/ PG) Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be conducted from 15th May to 31st May 2024 for CUET UG & 11th to 28th March 2024 for CUET PG. Check other dates from below.
Graphic Era University 2024 Application Form will be released soon for various UG & PG courses. Check here to Apply Online.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Graphic Era University (GEU) Highlights:
|Name of the university||Graphic Era University (GEU)|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Doctoral|
|Admission Based||Merit Based & CUET Scores|
|Type of University||Private|
Graphic Era University 2024 Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Graphic Era University 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Through CUET (UG):
|Registration start||2nd week of February 2024|
|Last date to register||Last week of March 2024|
|Application correction||1st week of April 2024|
|Exam city announcement||Last week of April 2024|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of May 2024|
|CUET (UG) Exam||15th to 31st May 2024|
Through CUET (PG):
|Starting of application form||January 2024|
|Last date to apply||4th week of February 2024|
|Application correction||4th week of February 2024|
|City announcement||1st week of March 2024|
|Admit Card||1st week of March 2024|
|CUET (PG) Exam||11th to 28th March 2024|
Graphic Era University 2024 Application form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- The application form will be started soon by the university for various UG & PG courses on the website.
- Candidates can submit the application form through online mode.
- Before filling out the registration form, candidates are advised to fulfill the eligibility criteria first.
- The application form of non-eligible candidates will be rejected by the university.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidates are required to provide the details such as name, parents names, qualification details and other asked details.
- To complete the process, it is necessary to submit the required documents as per the given specification.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till March 2024 for CUET UG & April 2024 for CUET PG.
- Application correction will be started from April 2024 for CUET-UG & from 3rd week of April 2024 for CUET-PG.
- Candidates are suggested to take a copy of the application form for further usage.
- The application fee is Rs. 1500/- for all programs.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can submit the fee using online gateways such as debit card, credit card, net banking.
For CUET-UG Courses:
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
For CUET-PG Courses:
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 1000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs. 5000/- (For up to 3 papers)
Rs. 1500/- (For up to 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 800/-||Rs.400/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 750/-||Rs.400/-|
How to Apply for GEU 2024
- Step-1: Go through the official website of GEU or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Click on the “Application Form” link.
- Step-3: Register yourself first to fill the form.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with necessary details.
- Step-5: Upload the required documents as per the specification.
- Step-6: Submit the prescribed amount of application fee through online mode.
- Step-7: Preview the filled details in the application form.
- Step-8: Click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
- Step-9: Take a copy for further usage in admission procedure.
GEU 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the GEU Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th class or equivalent to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects.
- Scores: Applicants must have valid JEE Main score to be eligible.
- Appearing: Those candidates appearing in final year in 2024 are also eligible to apply for admission.
- Qualification: The passed candidates in MCA, B.Tech (EC/IT/CS), M.SC (CS) can apply for admission.
- Scores: Candidates must have valid GATE scores to apply.
- Appearing: The appearing candidates in the last year of graduation can also apply.
- Qualification: The pass candidates in bachelor’s degree (any discipline) or equivalent subject can apply for admission.
- Marks: To apply for admission, candidates must have 50% aggregate marks in graduation.
- Scores: Candidates with valid scores in CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT/CMAT can apply for admission.
- Appearing: The appearing candidates in the final year of bachelor’s degree can apply for the admission.
For CUET (UG/PG):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th class to be eligible for UG. For PG courses candidates must have bachelor’s degree from a recognised institute.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit criteria to apply.
- Appearing: The appearing candidates in the 12th class/ final year of bachelor’s degree can apply for the respective courses.
Graphic Era University 2024 Admission Procedure:
Graphic Era University 2024 Admission Procedure will begin by 2nd week of April 2024. The admission procedure will consist of registration of candidates, eligibility, last qualifying exam details etc. The admission will be based on the merit in qualifying exam other than B.Tech.
The candidates willing to take admission in B. Tech course will have to clear JEE Main or merit scores. For M.Tech course admission will be given on the basis of GATE scores and for MBA admission will be based on CAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ CMAT, etc. Each candidate will have to complete every rounds of admission to be eligible for admission in Graphic Era University.
Graphic Era University 2024 Result/ Merit List:
The Graphic Era University 2024 merit list will be released by May 2024 through online mode. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in national level entrance exam for different courses and 12th class scores.
Candidate will be able to check the result by entering mobile number and date of birth. Merit list will be available in PDF format where candidates will be able to download the list to know their ranks for further purpose. After releasing merit list candidates will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of rank.
Graphic Era University 2024 Counselling
The Graphic Era University 2024 counselling will begin in the month of May/ June 2024. Candidates will be selected through the merit list and have to attend counselling rounds. It will be conducted through online mode. It will be the final stage of the admission procedure where seat will be provided to the candidates based on the merit list and options filled by them.
The counselling process will be held in multiple rounds. Candidates will be notified about seat allocation through SMS on their registered number. Candidates will have to submit the documents for verification round and counselling fee for admission.
Documents Required for Verification:
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th class marksheet
- Admit card
- ID Proof
- Migration certificate
- Admission slip etc.