Avantika University Admission 2022 Application Form has been released through online mode only. Avantika university Admission is a university level admission procedure held for the applicants willing admission in UG and PG Courses of Engineering, Design & Fashion field.
Applicants will be selected for the admission on the basis of various National/State level entrance examination. Avantika University will also conduct a university level entrance examination known as the DAT (Design Aptitude Test) for admission in various courses of Design field.
Here in this blog, we have given the complete information and applicants needs to know regarding the Avantika University Admission 2022 latest updates.
Courses Offered by Avantika University:
Avantika university offer admission given below:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) (4 years),
- Bachelor of Design (B.Arch) (5 years),
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des) (4 years),
- Master of Design (M.Des) (2 years).
Avantika University 2022 Notifications – Application Started
|Avantika University 2022 Application Form has been started for B.Des & M.Des. Click here to apply.|
Avantika University 2022 Important Dates
Checkout for the complete course wise Avantika University 2022 Admission Dates:
For Design Courses:
|Starting of application form||Started|
|Last date to submit applications||Last week of March 2022|
|DAT 2022 exam date||3rd week of April 2022|
|Declaration of result (DAT)||4th week of April 2022|
|B.Des. studio test and interview||–|
|B.Des. studio final list||–|
|MIT institute of design – B.Des. fashion studio test and interview||–|
|MIT institute of design-B.Des. fashion final list||–|
|MIT institute of design -M.Des. studio test and interview||–|
|MIT institute of design- M.Des. final list||–|
For B.Tech. Courses:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||2nd week of January 2022|
|Last date to submit applications for 1st phase||4th week of July 2022|
|Merit list release||1st week of August 2022|
|Admission starts from||3rd week of August 2022|
Avantika University Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the Avantika University Application Form:
- The official authority will released the Application Form through online mode only.
- Applicants will have to submit the application form within allotted time as no application form will be accepted after the said date.
- Authority will release the separate application form for every courses.
- Applicants must submit the application form with correct and authentic details as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details filled by candidate in the application form must be as per the instruction given for particular field, as no correction facility will be provided.
- Applicants don’t have to send any hardcopy of filled application form to the authority.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Form fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
The Application fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|Courses||Indian Applicants||NRIs/ PIO/ CIO and Foreign National (INR)|
|Design Aptitude Test (DAT)||Rs. 3000||Rs. 4500|
|Engineering||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1500|
Avantika University Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for Avantika University admission 2022:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Applicants must secure minimum of 55% marks in PCM subjects and 50% Marks in English subject.
- Score Card: Applicants must have valid score card ofJEE or any state entrance exam.
For B.Des./M.Des. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 (for B.Des.) and Graduation in B.Des. (For M.Des) from any recognized board
- Marks: Applicants must secure at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Proficiency: Applicants must be proficient in English language.
- Score Card: Applicants must have valid score card of MIT Pune DAT.
Avantika University Admission Procedure 2022:
The admission procedure of Avantika university will differ for admission in various offered programme. Admission rounds will be followed by the various steps for testing the eligibility of applicants for particular course.
The admission procedure for the Avantika University will be regulated on the basis of university and various national level entrance examination. Applicants will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of merit list.
Avantika University 2022 Entrance Exam (DAT)
Avantika University organized a university level entrance examination known as the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) every year. The examination will be held for the applicants seeking admission in various Design Courses at Avantika University Campuses.
Applicants will be able to participate in the examination from the 3rd week of April 2022. Applicants will be shortlisted for the admission in Design courses on the basis of DAT.
Avantika University Result/Merit list 2022:
The authority will released the Avantika University Merit list/Result after few days from the completion of exam through online mode. The result will be released for the DAT exam participated applicants only. Applicants will be able to access their result from the 4th week of April 2022.
On the basis of Applicants scores in the DAT examination, authority will prepare a university level merit list. Based on the merit list, Applicants will be called for the counselling procedure.
Avantika university 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every shortlisted candidate after few days from the declaration of result/merit list. Avantika University counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including the GD, PI and document verifications round.
The final admission will be allotted to the Applicants on the basis of their performances in the GD, PI rounds and rank in the merit list. After the allotment of seats, Applicants will have to report at the allotted center along with all required documents.
Shortlisted Applicants for the admission procedure will be intimated through online mode. University will release the admission letter for every selected candidate for admission through online mode.
Avantika University Scholarships:
What kind of scholarships are provided by Avantika University? Avantika University provides scholarships to the deserving students. The various scholarship criteria are as given below:
- Ved Vyas Scholarship
- Vikram Scholarship
- Arjun Scholarship
- Chanakya Scholarship
- Aryabhatta Scholarship
- Sudama Scholarship
- Ashoka Scholarship
- MP Government Scholarship
Avantika University, Ujjain Fees & Eligibility
|B.Des||₹3.88 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 50%|
|B.Tech||₹2.23 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|M.Des||₹3.88 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50%|
|BBA||₹97,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 60%|
Avantika University 2022 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Avantika University, Vishwanathpuram, Lekoda
Ujjain – 456006 | MP | India
+91 77230 13455 | +91 77230 13460
+91 62626 11584 | +91 77230 13461