TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Registration has been started from 19th September 2022. Result/ Rank Card has been released on 3rd September 2022. Telangana State Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is a state level engineering entrance exam organized by the Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE. The exam will be held for the applicants willing for admission in various PG courses on Engineering field.
Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private colleges across the state. Through this blog, we have provided the complete information applicants needs to know regarding the TS PGECET 2022 exam.
TS PGECET 2022 Notification – Counselling Started
| TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Registration has been started from 19th September 2022. Click here to register.
TS PGECET 2022 Result has been Declared on 4th September 2022. Click Here to View Results.
TS PGECET 2022 Result/ Rank card has been released on 3rd September 2022. Click here to view rank card.
TS PGECET 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the TS PGECET 2022 Examination:
|Issue of notification||30th March 2022|
|Online application form submission||12th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||17th July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 250)||26th July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 1000)||–|
|Correction||16th to 18th July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 2500)||–|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||–|
|Hall Ticket availability||20th July 2022|
|TS PGECET 2022 Exam Date||29th July to 1st August 2022|
|Answer key with question paper||–|
TS PGECET Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the TS PGECET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been obtainable on 12th April 2022 through online mode.
- Applicants must fill the application form vary carefully as there is not any correction facility provided for the application form.
- The Details filled by applicants in the application form must be correct and authentic any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Details like Phone Number and Email Id must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the last date of submission as no applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Applicants are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card Internet Banking and TS Online / AP Online.
- Application Fee for SC/ST and PH will be 500/-.
- Other applicants will have to submit the 1000/-as application fee.
TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete TS PGECET eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder in relevant fields to be eligible for admission in admission.
- Nationality: Applying Applicants must be the Citizen of India to be eligible for examination.
- Domicile: Applicants must satisfy local/ non local domicile status of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Marks: Applicant must have obtained at least 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category Applicants) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final semester in the 2022 can also apply for the admission.
TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2022:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be held through online mode.
- Medium: The Medium of exam will be in English.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Session: The Examination will be held in two shifts as morning & evening.
- Questions Type: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: The question paper will be consist of total 120 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Total 1 mark will be awarded on each correct response.
TS PGECET Syllabus 2022:
The TS PGECET Syllabus for every offered courses will be different as per the requirement of subjects for the particular subjects. The syllabus for the examination will be consist of various topics from the relevant UG Qualification. Applicants can check the complete syllabus of TS PGECET 2022 through the website of authority.
The TS PGECET Syllabus will be released to the Applicants through the official information bulletin. Applicants can also check the complete syllabus for every particular programme through our articles.
TS PGECET Admit Card 2022:
The TS PGECET Admit card will be released by the official authority through online mode. Authority will release the TS PGECET Admit card 2022 for successfully registered Applicants only. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 3rd week of June 2022 from the website of authority.
The admit card is an important document to be carried out by the Applicants on the day of examination. No candidate will be allowed to participate in the examination without their valid admit card.
TS PGECET Answer Key 2022:
The TS PGECET Answer Key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to download their Answer Key from the 4th week of June 2022.
TS PGECET Answer key 2022 will be released by the authority in PDF format. Th answer key will be consisting of correct answers of every asked question in the entrance exam.
TS PGECET Result 2022:
The TS PGECET Result will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Authority will release the result for every exam participated Applicants individually from the 1st week of July 2022 through online mode.
The TS PGECET result 2022 will be consist of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Applicants will be able to access their result by login into the website of authority.
TS PGECET Cut Off 2022:
The Cut off will be the minimum marks prepared by the official authority for selecting the applicants for counselling procedure. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for counselling procedure.
TS PGECET Cut off 2022 can be accessible through the website of authority. On the basis of cut off mark’s authority will prepare a merit list containing the names of shortlisted applicants for the counselling procedure.
TS PGECET Counselling 2022:
The Counselling procedure will be held for every shortlisted candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the July/August 2022 through the website of authority.
The Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and reporting. Applicants must complete all the rounds within given period of time to be eligible for admission.
Applicants will also have to submit the given document at the time of document verification round:
- 10th marksheet & certificate
- 12th marksheet & certificate
- TS PGECET 2022 score card
- TS PGECET 2022 hall ticket
- Graduation degree
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Caste certificate
TS PGECET Preparation Tips
Below we have provided some TS PGECET preparation tips and tricks for better preparation:
- Applicants should first have to check the complete exam pattern and syllabus for the examination.
- Make the proper time schedule for study and follow it regularly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep your full focus on study.
- Apply the Mock test, as it will help you for better preparation of examination.
- Solve the previous year’s question papers and sample paper.
- Maintain the proper balance between study and other sports activities.
TS PGECET Contact Number/Helpline Number:
TS PGECET – OFFICE
TS PGECET –
Behind Diamond Jubilee Library,
Near University College of Engineering,
Osmania University, Hyderabad-500 007
Landline: 040- 27097124
Timings: 10AM to 5PM
Email: [email protected]