CG TET 2024: Chhattisgarh TET Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card
CG TET 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. CG TET is known as the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test. It is a state-level teaching entrance exam for applicants who want to become teachers in school (Class 1 to 5) and higher primary (Class vi to 8) in government and private faculties within the state. Chhattisgarh TET or CGTET conducted by the Department of School Education Chhattisgarh or state government.
Interested and eligible applicants may apply as per the scheduled date release by the official authority. The Applicants got to submit an on-line application form on the official website. Below in this article, we have provided detailed information regarding the CG TET 2024 updates like- Application Form, Notification, Date, Admit card and result.
CG TET Notification 2024 – Application Soon
| CG TET 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
CG TET 2024 Important Dates:
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Released of online application form||February 2024|
|Final date for the submission of online form||1st March 2024|
|Admit Card Downloading||Releasing soon|
|Date of CG TET, exam||To be announced|
|Answer Key Released||To be announced|
|Final Answer Key & Result announcement||To be announced|
CG TET 2024 Application Form:
The CG TET Application form will be released by the month of Feb 2024.
Chhattisgarh TET application form 2024 will be released through on-line mode.
Applicants should register themselves at the official website.
The interested Applicants can apply for each paper like Primary and upper Primary level through the official web site.
How to Fill the CG TET 2024 Application Form?
Below mentioned is a detailed procedure to fill the CG TET 2024 application form:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Go through the official website of CGPEB.
- Click on the link for “CG TET 2024 Application”. or go for the direct link given above in this article.
- Register yourself by filling in the necessary details such as Name, Email, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and more.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A provisional registration number and Password will be sent to the registered email ID of the candidate.
- On successful registration, log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form giving out the personal details, contact details and educational qualifications.
- Select the option for Paper-I or Paper-II or both Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph, signature and the required documents.
- Submit the form.
- Pay the application fees through any of the valid payment options available.
- Take a printout of the application form.
CG TET 2024 Application Fee:
The Applicants can use each on-line & Offline mode to submit their application fee.
The application fee should be paid before the due date of the application fee.
General Applicants should need to pay Rs.450/- for Paper-1 and Paper-2 Rs.500/-.
OBC Applicants needs to pay one Rs.350/- for Paper-1 and Paper-2 Rs.450/-.
SC/ST Applicants should need to submit Rs.300/- for Paper-1 and Paper-2 Rs.400/-.
CG TET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
For Primary Level Teachers (Class I-V):
The Applicants should have passed Intermediate or equivalent class from the recognized board.
Passed class twelfth with a minimum of 45% marks.
The Applicants should have a two years diploma in elementary education or special education.
4 year’s Bachelors in Education those are eligible to apply.
For Upper Primary Level (Class VI to VIII):
Applicants should have passed Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks together with a Degree in education
Applicants who have four year’s degree in education are eligible to apply.
CG TET 2024 Exam Pattern:
The applicants can appear for either Paper-I or Paper-II or both the papers depending on the eligibility criteria. The CG TET Exam Pattern is discussed below in a detailed manner:
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Types of Questions||Objective-type Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions||150 each paper|
|Maximum Marks||150 Marks (Each paper)|
|Duration of the Paper||2.5 Hours (Each paper)|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each correct answer No Negative Marking|
Below we have provided some points to check the exam pattern of CG TET 2024:
For Primary Level:
Mode of Exam: The examination can complete by offline mode.
Maximum Question: The question paper can carries for 150 queries asked.
Time Duration: The exam duration is two hours and 30 minutes.
Marking Scheme: Applicants is added one mark for the correct answer.
Negative Marking: Negative marking scheme is also applicable.
For Upper Primary Level:
Mode of Exam: The exam will be held by offline mode.
Maximum Question: The question paper are contained one hundred fifty queries.
Time Duration: Every paper will be provided one hour and 30 minutes.
Marking Scheme: One mark is added for every correct response.
Negative Marking: Negative marking scheme is available.
CG TET 2024 Admit Card:
The admit card will be released fifteen days before the entrance exam. The authority can release admit card by online mode at the official website of exam conducting authority. So as to download call latter Applicants got to submit their registration no and DOB. The hall ticket could be a necessary document for each Applicants to carry at the examination hall on the day of examination. The Applicants should carry a hard copy of the admit card at the examination venue.
CG TET Result 2024:
The result will be declared after 2 weeks of completion of the exam.
CG TET result will be declared on the official website.
Applicants got to enter their Registration No or roll number to check the result.
The qualified Applicants is eligible to join an additional selection method like the Personal Interview round.
CG TET Selection Procedure:
The selection of Applicants within the CG TET 2024 is on the basis of marks secured within the test by Applicants. The final round of personal interviews is also necessary to clear the.
The validity of CG TET Certificate:
CGTET certificate validity is seven years for qualified Applicants. The validity dates can start from the date of the announcement of CG TET result in 2024.
Recommended Books for CG TET 2024:
Candidates can go through the table for CGTET Study Material 2024:
CG TET Exam Centres 2024
The candidates will be given 4 preferences/choices of places for their examination Centre during the application form. The selected examination centre where the exam is going to be held will be mentioned on the admit card of CG TET.
|List of CG TET Test Centres|
|Ambikapur (Surguja)||Baikunthpur (Korea)|
|Jagdalpur||Janjgir – Champa|
|Mahasamund||Gaurela Pendra Marwah|