TS EAMCET 2022 Second Counselling is starting from 11th October 2022. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is a state level entrance exam held by the JNTU Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE. The exam will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in various UG courses of Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (AM) fields.
Qualified applicants of the examination will get admission in various E and AM courses offered at the various Private and Government colleges across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the TS EAMCET 2022 Exam latest updates.
TS EAMCET 2022 Notification – 2nd Counseling from 11th Oct
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling for second round is starting from 11th October 2022. Link will be given here. Click here for counselling details. The link will be provided here.
TS EAMCET 2022 Result has been Declared on 12th August 2022. Click Here to View Result/Download Rank Card.
TS EAMCET 2022 Question Papers & Preliminary Answer Key has been released on 30th July 2022 for Engineering Course.
TS EAMCET-2022 (Agriculture & Medical (AM) Stream) is scheduled to be held on 30th & 31st July 2022. Check Exam Dates Details Below.
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the TS EAMCET 2022 Examination
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Announcement of the notifications||28th March 2022|
|Availability of the application forms||6th April 2022|
|Due date of submitting the filled application forms||28th May 2022|
|Correction of Online Application||30th May – 6th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 250/-||7th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||17th June 2022|
|Releasing of the admit card||25th June – 11th July 2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 2,500/-||27th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-||7th July 2022|
|Date of the entrance exam||30th – 31st July 2022|
|Declaration of the results||August 2022|
|Commencement of counseling session||August 2022|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form 2022:
- The TS EAMCET registration process will be start from the 06-04-2022 through online mode.
- Application form will be released for eligible Applicants only, so Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully though official authority will also provide the correction facility later for the application form.
- The details entered by Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Official authority will also provide the TS EAMCET correction facility in the application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the 28-05-2022 (Without late fee) though Applicants can submit the application form till 17-06-2022 (with Late fee).
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for online transaction of application fee.
- For Offline transaction, Applicants can make their payment through TS/AP online center.
Below we have provided the application fee for TS EAMCET 2022:
|Courses||SC/ST & PH||Others|
|Agriculture and Medical (AM)||Rs.400/-||Rs.800/-|
|For Both E & AM||Rs.800/-||Rs.1600/-|
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete courses wise TS EAMCET eligibility criteria:
For TS EAMCET:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the Citizen of India or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Domicile: Applicants should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy local / non–local status requirements as per the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions.
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Age Limit: Applying candidate’s age must be 16 years as on 31st December 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology as optional subjects.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% for reserved Applicants) in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the 10+2 in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.V.Sc. & A.H. /B.F.Sc.:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must be within 17 years to 22 Years as on 31st December 2022. (3 years relaxation will be provided to the reserved category Applicants).
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for TS EAMCET 2022 Examination:
- Mode: The exam will be held through Computer Based Test (Online).
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Questions: The question paper will be consisting of total 160 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into 3 sections.
- Medium: The question paper will be provided in 3 different languages including the English, English & Telugu and English & Urdu.
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the UG courses of Engineering streams will be consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 11th and 12th class. TS EAMCET Syllabus for the AM streams will be consisting of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Biology of 11th and 12th class.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the TS EAMCET 2022 Examination from the official website of authority.
Download Syllabus Free PDF Here:
|Syllabus for Engineering Stream||Download PDF HERE|
|Syllabus for Agriculture & Medicine Stream (AM)||Download PDF HERE|
TS EAMCET Admit Card 2022:
The Admit card will be released by the university after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Official authority will release the admit card for every registered applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 3rd week of June 2022.
TS EAMCET Admit card will contain the important details along with some key instruction regarding the day of examination. Applicants must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2022:
The Answer Key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of admission procedure. Official authority will release the provisional answer key from the 2nd week of July 2022 through online mode.
The answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance exam. Applicants will also get the facility to raise their objection in the answer key. The objection facility will be regulated till the 3rd week of July 2022. The final answer key will be released from the 3rd week of July 2022 after the completion of objection facility.
TS EAMCET Result 2022:
TS EAMCET Result 2022 will be declared by the authority on the basis of final answer key. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated Applicants individually through the oficial website of authority. Applicants will be able to download their result from the July/August 2022.
The result will not be sent to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their result itself by login into the website of authority.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the university for every exam qualified candidate through online mode only. Applicants will be selected for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list.
The TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling procedure will be followed by the Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment and reporting procedure. Applicants will have to complete all the procedure within given time period to be eligible for admission.
The Counselling procedure will be held in the various rounds as per the availability of vacant seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the entrance exam.
TS EAMCET Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided some beneficial TS EAMCET preparation tips for the refernce of the candidates:
- Applicants should first go through the exam pattern and syllabus before preparing for the examination.
- Make the proper time schedule for study and follow it regularly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction.
- Go through the Mock test, as it will help you for better preparation of examination.
- Regularly solve the previous year’s question papers and simple paper.
- Maintain the proper balance between study and other activities.
TS EAMCET Exam Centres 2022:
|TS EAMCET-2023 TEST ZONES / CITIES|
|S.No.||Test Zone||Test Center Locations around the following Areas|
|1||Hyderabad Central (1)||Abids|
|2||Hyderabad East (2)||Aushapur|
|3||Hyderabad North (3)||Maisammaguda|
|4||Hyderabad South East (4)||Hayath Nagar|
|Ramoji Film City|
|5||Hyderabad West (5)||HimayathSagar|
|6||Hyderabad South (6)||Shamshabad|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
TS EAMCET Contact Number/Helpline Number:
TS EAMCET – Office
Examinations Building, Ground Floor
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085.
Phone: +91-9030887512 and +91-9059846208
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Timings: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM (on all working days)