South Asian University 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. SAU is known as the South Asian University is an international university. Established in the year 2010 by the eight-member nations of South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation (SAARC) such as Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
It provides admission to various courses of PG Courses-M. Sc, MA, and Other Courses-Ph.D, M.Phil. etc. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the South Asian University 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
South Asian University 2024 Notification – Application Soon
South Asian University 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The Link will be Provided Here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
South Asian University 2024 Overview:
|Full-Form||South Asian University|
|Courses Offered||PG & Other Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Mode of Exam||–|
|Vice-Chancellor||Santosh C. Panda and Sasanka Perera|
|Helpline Number||+91-11-24122512-14 & +91-11-24195000|
|Address||Akbar Bhawan, Satya Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi, Delhi 110021
South Asian University 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of South Asian University 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For PG & Ph.D. Courses
|Released of Application Form,||27th February 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||10th April 2024|
|Downloading of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam (Out)||29th & 30th April 2024|
|Declaration of Final Result||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Classes||July 2024|
South Asian University 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- South Asian University 2024 Application Form will be Released by February 2024 for PG & Ph.D. Courses.
- In the application, form candidates have to enter all accurate and proper details.
- Candidates will need to bring documents with them such as the printed copy of the application form, acknowledgment slip, fee payment Challan, a copy of the Character Certificate, etc.
South Asian University 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the South Asian University Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
M.Sc Applied Mathematics and M.Sc Computer Science
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 system of the school along with a bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as a subject for at least 2 years.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55 percent marks or equivalent in their qualifying degree examination from any recognized university in any of the participating SAARC countries.
- Candidates who have completed a 4 year bachelor’s degree or 2 years of bachelor’s degree and have cleared the first year of the master’s program are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates to appear for M.Sc Biotechnology must have completed their 10+2 along with 3 years of bachelor’s degree in any one of the following (BSc, BVSc, B.Tech, MBBS, etc) in any area of Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Agriculture, and allied sciences, Veterinary and allied sciences, Biotechnology or Biochemical Technology from any institution or university recognized by any of the participating SAARC nations.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55 percent marks in their qualifying examination. Candidates who have not studied Biology in their qualifying degree must have taken Biology in their 10+2 level.
- Candidates who have a 4 year or 2 year bachelor’s degree and have cleared the first year of their master’s program are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing for the M.A Economics program must have completed their 10+2 level along with the 3-year bachelor’s programs with a minimum of 50 percent marks with mathematics as one of the subjects at their 10+2 or bachelor’s level.
- Candidates who have a 4 year or two year bachelor’s degree and have also cleared the first year of their master’s program can also apply.
M.A International Studies and M.A Sociology
- Candidates appearing for M.A International Studies must have completed their 10+2 level and bachelor’s degree from any institution or university recognized by the SAARC countries.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50 percent marks aggregate in their qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have completed their 4 year or 2-year bachelor’s program and also cleared their first year of master’s programs are also eligible to apply.
SAU 2024 Application Process:
Candidates willing to apply to South Asian University must fill the application form. Candidates can get the application form through online/offline mode. Before applying candidates need to know the South Asian University 2024 Application form filling process.
The application process is common for all the Master’s degree and Ph.D. programs in SAU. To apply
- Go to the official website of SAU or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Select ‘Admissions’ and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link
- Register and apply online by paying INR 670/-.
- Payment can be done online or through Bank Draft for the same amount
The bank draft must be sent to Deputy Registrar, Admissions, South Asian University, New Delhi. Candidates must read the instructions carefully and apply accordingly.
- To apply candidates need to first create an account with the South Asian University. To create account candidates need to enter their name e-mail ID and set a password.
- After creating an accounting candidate will be directed to the login page where they can log in by entering their e-mail ID and password.
- Candidates also need to submit an application fee of Rs 650/- online while submitting the application form.
- While filling the application form candidates must make sure to enter all the details carefully.
- Candidates must note that they can apply for 2 or more courses but they will be allowed to appear for only 2 subjects were in one will be held in the morning while the other in the afternoon session.