SNDT Women’s University Admission 2024 Application Form will be released soon for Various Courses. SNDT is known as the Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Womens University was founded in 1916 and this is the first Womens University in India and South-East Asia. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra with getting 166 affiliated colleges, spread over 3 campuses in 7 other countries as well. The University has 15 faculties offering 117 courses – UG and PG Diploma, UG and PG Degrees, Research, and Doctorate degrees, across different streams. Acceptance for such programs is based on Merit and Entrance.
The SNDT Womens University provides a Distance Education which was established in 1979. This not only benefitted 4 lakh women but it has also provided them with job opportunities as well. It features Certificate, Diploma, UG, and PG in 32 courses. Into streams like Arts, Management, Mass Media, Education, etc. These courses can be opted by those students, who cannot take part in a conventional mode of education. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the SNDT Womens University 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
SNDT Womens University Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
SNDT Womens University Admission 2024 Application Form will be released soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
SNDT Womens University 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of SNDT Women’s 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form||3rd June 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||30th June 2024|
SNDT Women’s University 2024 Application Form:
The application form will be released through online mode on the official website by the conducting authority.
- SNDT Women’s University Admission 2024 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses.
- Candidates must upload the scanned images of passport size colored photographs and a complete signature.
- Following the application submission, students will accept a login ID, password, and application number through email or SMS.
- Do not send a hard copy of the application to the university.
SNDT Women’s University 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the SNDT Women’s University 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc.||Intermediate (10+2) with Arts/ Commerce/ Science respectively and compulsory subjects.|
|B.Ed.||50% in Bachelor’s (Humanities Stream) / 55% in Bachelor’s (Science Stream).|
|B.Sc. Nursing||50% in Intermediate (10+2), with PCB and English, cleared in the first attempt.|
|BA LLB||Intermediate (10+2) from any discipline with at least 45%|
|B.Tech||50% in Intermediate (10+2) with PCM as the main subjects|
|M.Ed.||50% in B.Ed. /BA B.Ed. or B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.El.Ed. / D.El.Ed|
|MA / M.L.Sc.||Graduate in relevant discipline from a recognized university.|
|MCA||Having passed 10+2 with Mathematics, and a graduate degree in BCA or B.Sc. CS.|
|M.Com||Candidate should have passed B.com./ BMS / BBA from a recognized university.|
|M.Tech||B.E/ B.Tech graduates with at least 55% in total aggregate|
|PG Diploma in Dietetics, Early Childhood Education, Fashion Design, School Counselling, Education Management, Computer-Aided Textile Design, and many more.||Graduate in the relevant discipline with 45% marks.|
|Ph.D.||Master’s degree with qualified PET/ UGC-NET(JRF) / SET.|
SNDT Womens University 2024 Result
The result will be released through online mode on the official website by the conducting authority. Candidates must select a category of the result as per their course. Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University SNDT provides different UG, PG, and doctoral degree courses. SNDT is followed by the semester system of examination i.e. exams are conducted twice in a year.
The odd semester happens in the month of November and even the semester is conducted in May. The semester results have been uploaded at the university website after the conduction of the examination. There is also a stipulation of exam reassessment where students are able to get their answer sheets checked again.
The reevaluation result is being uploaded on the university website. The academic schedule can be accessed from the university website. The examination time table is also available on the university website. Candidates must go through the official university websites to keep themselves up-to-date.
Check SNDT Course & Fees Structure Admission for different courses offered by SNDT University is granted on the basis of PET which is conducted by the university. Interested candidates can register themselves on the official website of the university.
SNDT Womens University 2024 Admissions Process
The University provides an ample number of courses in sectors of Arts and Humanities, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Law, and Management. Interested candidate must register themselves for its preferred courses through an online state by following the subsequent steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the university (https://sndt.ac.in) and navigate yourself to the ‘Online Admissions’ tab or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Step 2: Go to Online Application for Admissions’ and click on the link for online registration and enter a valid contact phone number with email id.
- Step 3: Verify your registration, choose the willing program, and start with the application process
- Step 4: Fill in the form with the all right information and upload scanned documents in requested dimensions.
- Step 5: Form submission along with the payment of the necessary application fee as per your course and category.
SNDT Womens University 2024 Selection Procedure
Candidate willing to get admission to any course must appear for the entrance test organizing by the university.
Applicants have to download the hall ticket to the examination center from the university’s official website.
SNDT Womens University 2024 Cutoff:
Post Examination, the university has released its results and cutoff list. The SNDT Cutoff list for each program shows the minimum required marks/ percentage for admission to the respective courses.
Nominees For satisfying their eligibility with the cut off list will be taken into consideration for counseling procedure
SNDT Womens University 2024 Counseling:
The university conducts its very own counseling process. The successful candidates must be displayed for document verification.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- 10th Scorecard
- 12th Scorecard
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Income Certificate
SNDT conducts entrance exam for admission to your courses. The university conducts PET for admissions to various subjects. The entrance exam is performed in the month of June.
The notification is released in the month of May. Candidates can go through the syllabus for the PET from the official site. The students should regularly visit the official website to maintain themselves updated.