Shiv Nadar University Admission 2022 Application Form for Round 2 can be filled till 15th July 2022. Shiv Nadar University 2022 admission will be offered in the field of Engineering, Humanities, Natural Science, Management etc. Admission will be provided into various UG & PG level courses.
For admission into Ug courses, university will held the SNUSAT & APT exam. Applicants will be offered admission to NRI & foreign national Applicants. It is a private university situated at Uttar Pradesh.
Below in this article wehave provided the details such as application for, exam dates, etc. regarding the Shiv Nadar University 2022 admission.
Below we have provided various UG & PG level courses:
UG courses: B.Tech. B.Sc. Research in Economics, B.A Research in International Research etc.
PG courses: M.A, M.Tech, M.Sc. in Mathematics, MBA any various other courses.
SNU Admission 2022 Notifications – Application Started
Shiv Nadar University Admission 2022 Application Form for Round 2 can be filled till 15th July 2022. Click here to apply.
Shiv Nadar University Admission 2022 Dates
Below we have provided the table regarding Shiv Nadar University Admission 2022 Dates:
|Round 1||Round 2|
|Application Form Releases||1st April 2022||16th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May 2022||15th July 2022|
|Last date to Apply through January (JEE) score||15th May 2022||15th July 2022|
|SNUSAT + APT Starts||1st April 2022||16th May 2022|
|Last date to apply & submit an application form||15th May 2022||15th July 2022|
|Last date to take SNUSAT + APT||20th May 2022||20th July 2022|
|Interview of Shortlisted Candidates by||–|
|Selection and Rolling of Offer Letter by||–||To be Announced|
|Submission of fee||Within 10 working days from the date of the offer letter issued|
|Through SAT & ACT Scores|
|Last Date to Apply||15th July 2022|
|Online Interview call for shortlisted candidates||Will be communicated by the University|
|Completion of Selection List||To be Announced|
|Selection and Rolling of Offer Letter by||To be Announced|
|Fee Submission||Within 7 days of release of offer letter|
Shiv Nadar University Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the details regarding Shiv Nadar University 2022 Application Form:
- Applicants can submit Shiv Nadar university 2022 application form through online mode.
- The application form has been made available from 17th January 2022.
- Shiv Nadar University 2022 application form can be filled till 31st March 2022.
- Incomplete or incorrect details in the application form will lead to rejection so Applicants must fill all asked & required details in the form.
- While filling application form, Applicants must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the form.
- The duly filled form by post with payment proof & document must be sent to the following address:
Shiv Nadar University, Admission Office,
NH 91, Tehsil Dadri, Gautam Buddha Nagar,
Uttar- Pradesh 201314
- Applicants will be able to submit application fee via online or offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in the favor of Shiv Nadar University.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1200/- for all category Applicants.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
Shiv Nadar University Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria before applying for Shiv Nadar University 2022:
For B.Tech course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Applying Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English (PCME) as their mandatory subject.
For M.Tech course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify B.Tech/ B.E exam from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for M.Tech course.
For B.Sc. Course:
- Qualification: He/ She must have qualified B.Sc./ B.Tech./ B.A/ Engineering/ B.S degree from any recognized board or university.
- Subject: Applicants must have Mathematics as their mandatory subject to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: Applicants must score at least 50% marks to be eligible for examination.
Shiv Nadar University 2022 Admission Procedure
Applicants will be offered admission into Shiv Nadar university after qualifying the entrance test. SNUSAT & APT exam will be organized for admission into UG courses. These exams will have 25% weighed in the admission process of the university.
Admission will be offered to Applicants on the basis of acceptable national level test scores. Counselling & Interview rounds will be offered to selected Applicants after commencement of exams.
SNU Entrance Test (SNUSAT & APT) 2022:
Applicants will be able to appear for SNUSAT & APT 2022 via online (computer based) mode. SNUSAT exam will be held for 3 hours whereas APT exam will be held for 1 hour. Question paper will consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
Round 1 entrance test will be held via online mode. Applicants will be able to give exam in English medium language. Various questions will be asked from Verbal Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Ability & Essay writing sections.
Shiv Nadar University Result/ Merit List 2022:
Applicants will be able to check Shiv Nadar University 2022 Result via online mode. Result will be declared in the month of June/ July 2022. To check result, Applicants will be able to view it using login credentials such as application number & password.
Marks will be prepared on the basis of score in the entrance test. For various courses, separate merit list will be prepared.
Shiv Nadar University Counselling 2022:
Shiv Nadar University 2022 Counselling will be held via online mode. It will be mandatory for all eligible Applicants to participate in the counselling process. It will be held in the month of August 2022. To participate in the counselling process, Applicants will have to visit university individually.
During the counselling process, Applicants must carry original & photo stated documents. Admission will be offered only after verification process.
Applicants are sugggested to carry the given original & photostated documents below:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- SNUSAT + APT score card
- Transfer certificate
- Valid Id proof
Shiv Nadar University Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Gautam Buddha Nagar
Uttar Pradesh – 201314