Presidency University Admission 2022 Application Form has been started for Various UG/PG Courses. Exam Dates will be announced soon, the Exam will be held from June 2022, And PUMDET Exam held in July 2022. Presidency University held a university level admission procedure for Applicants willing to get admission in various UG and PG Courses offered by the Presidency University.
The admission procedure will be held on the basis of university level entrance examinations (PUBDET and PUMDET) organized by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Below in this article, we have provide dthe complete information Applicants needs to know regarding the Presidency University Admission 2022.
Below we have provided the Presidency University offered admission for UG and PG Courses of Science and Humanities & Social Science:
- UG Courses: BA and B.Sc.
- PG Courses: MA and M.Sc.
Presidency University Admission 2022 Notification: Application Form Released
Presidency University 2022 Application Form has been released for Various UG/PG Courses. Click Here to Apply Online.
Presidency University Admission 2022 Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative Presidency University Admission Dates 2022:
|Released of application form||4th week of March 2022|
|Final date to submit applications||2nd week of April 2022|
|Application correction begins||2nd week of April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Exam date||2nd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of result||4th week of August 2022|
|Counselling begins from||1st week of September 2022|
|Released of application form||2nd week of April 2022|
|Final date to submit applications||4th week of April 2022|
|Application correction begins||4th week of April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||2nd week of August 2022|
|Exam date||3rd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of result||Last week of August 2022|
|Counselling begins from||1st week of September 2022|
Presidency University Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some important instruction regarding the Presidency University Application Form 2022:
- Presidency University Application Form will be released through online mode only.
- Applicants can submit the PUBDET application form from the 4th week of March 2022 to 2nd week of April 2022.
- Registration process for the PUMDET will be held from the 2nd week of April 2022 to 4th week of April 2022.
- Only eligible Applicants will be allowed to submit the application form, so Applicants are suggested to fulfill their eligibility before applying.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Official authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the prescribed date, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Applicants must keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- Application Fee will be 500/-.
Presidency University Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the Presidency University Admission:
- Nationality: Applicants must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Marks criteria will be different as per the courses and category.
- Domicile: Reserved category Applicants must have domicile certificate of West Bengal state.
- Appearing: Applicants those are appearing in their 12th class will also be eligible
- Qualification: Applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized institution.
- Marks Criteria: Marks varies for various categories and courses.
- Domicile: Reserved category Applicants must have domicile certificate of West Bengal.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final semester examination of B.Sc. / B.A. or equivalent can also apply.
Presidency University 2022 Admission Procedure
Presidency University Admission Procedure will be held on the basis of PUBDET and PUMDET entrance examination. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for the Presidency University admission procedure.
University will prepare a merit list contain the names of shortlisted Applicants for the counselling procedure. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Applicants scores in the PUBDET and PUMDET entrance exam.
Presidency University 2022 Entrance Exam
Presidency University will conduct the Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET) and the Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMBET).
PUBDET exam will be held in 2nd week of August 2022 and PUMDET exam will be held on 3rd week of August 2022 through offline mode.Only successfully registered Applicants at the registration website will be allowed to participate in the examination.
Presidency University Result 2022:
Presidency University result will be declared by the authority after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the result for every exam participated Applicants individually. Applicants will be able to access their result by the 4th week of August 2022 (For PUBDET) and the last week of August 2022 (for PUMDET).
Authority will release the result through online mode only. Applicants will be able to check their individual result by login into the website of authority. Applicants are suggested to keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
Presidency University Counselling 2022:
Presidency University counselling procedure will be held after few days from the declaration of result. Official authority will held separate counselling procedure for both PUBDET and PUMDET examination. Only successfully qualified Applicants from the exam will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure.
Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 1st week of September 2022 through online mode.
The counselling procedure will be held in the various rounds including registration, Choice filling, Fee Payment and allotment of seats. The seats will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of their scores in the examination.
Applicants will also have to submit the following documents at the time of counselling for verification rounds:
- 10thclass mark sheet and certificate
- 12thclass mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
Presidency University Contact Number/Helpline Number:
86/1 College Street,
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
|Office of the Registrar||Contact Number: (033)-40529987
Fax Number: +91 033-22410297
|Assistant Registrar||Contact Number: (033)-40529811
|Controller of Examinations||Contact Number: (033)-40529978
Fax: +91 33 2257 2444