SVVU Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released by April 2024 for Various Courses. SVVU is known as the Sri Venkateswara Vedic University is a government university and was established in the year of 2006 and the present affiliation with UGC. Shri Rameshwar Thakur Ji, the World’s First Chancellor of S. V. Vedic University.
The university has endeavoured to attain academic excellence in teaching, research & journals. While strengthening the tradition of recitation in Vedas, Agamas, and the Paurohithya, the University is keen to produce Vedic Scholars that understand the ‘Mantras’ they recite. With this intention, Vedic University has begun to degree and PG courses on Veda Bhashya. Vedic University is committed to spreading the message of Vedas through young generations. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the SVVU 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
SVVU Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
SVVU Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released by April 2024 for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
SVVU 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of SVVU 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form||4th April 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||August 2024|
|Downloading of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Test||To be Announced|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced|
SVVU 2024 Application Form:
SVVU Admission 2024 Application Form has been Released on 4th April 2024 for Various Courses. Candidates willing to get admission should send the Application Form prescribed by duly filling the same by an applicant’s handwriting and signature for further details, downloading the application form and prospectus, please go to University website www.svvedicuniversity.ac.in
The Application Form and prospectus can be obtained from the person, free of the cost undersigned, or downloaded from the University website: www.swedicuniversity.ac.in. Admissions were based on the Entrance Test, and knowledge of Sanskrit is essential for all courses.
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University form will be made released only in offline mode. Sri Venkateswara Vedic University will provide other Application Form for the different courses. Candidates can bring photocopies of the application form, acknowledgement slip & fee paying-up Chalan. Candidates can collect an application form from the university.
SVVU 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates applying for pre-degree courses should have at least 15 years of age (which do not exceed 17 years of age)
- To secure admission in traditional courses, aspirants should have adequate knowledge of the respective Agamic, Cognate and Vedic literature/ scripture/ subject.
- For PG courses (modern), candidates should be of at least 20 years of age and have completed their education 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or some other equivalent (level) accepted by the UGC. Students should have completed their graduation with a good understanding of the Sanskrit language.
- Contenders are advised to thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria as mentioned by Sri Venkateswara Vedic University on the course in which they wish to get admission.
SVVU 2024 Admit Card:
SVVU Admission 2024 Admit Card will be Released soon for Various Courses. Candidates who are from showing up in the Sri Venkateswara Vedic University examination can download their admit card through SV Vedic University official website i.e. http://www.svvedicuniversity.ac.in/. Candidates must click the link below to get Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Hall Ticket updates.
SVVU 2024 Admissions Process:
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University has submitted various academic programs in the Under Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma and research programs level courses. The present degree course provides various specializations in science and the arts. And this university has given both admission opportunities, online as well as offline modes.
Applications are invited from available candidates to Traditional ordinary courses Sastri (B.A). Acharya (M.A), Visishtacharya (M.Phil), Vidyavaridhi (PhD.) Courses in Veda, Veda Bhashya, Agama, Pourohitya, Vedanga (Kalpa), Sastra (Mimamsa) Departments; General regular courses B.A, B.Sc, and M.A (Sanskrit, Philosophy, Linguistics & Translation studies and Vedic Studies) & Part-time evening courses P.G Diploma, Diploma & Certificate Courses intended for the Academic year 2024.
Sri Venkateshwara Vedic University Traditional Courses Admission Notification 2024 Sri Venkateshwara Vedic University traditional courses admissions 2024: Sri Venkateshwara Vedic University has distributed Admission Notification 2024, and the Vedic University invites applications from the eligible regular contenders for admittance into Traditional Courses Sastri (B.A.), Acharya (M.A), Visishtacharya (M.Phil.) and Vidyavaridhi (PhD).
The following cash incentives are available for candidates admitted in Traditional Regular Courses only.
- Sastri (Vedas): Rs.3.00 lakhs
- Sastri (Agamas): Rs.2.00 lakhs
- Sastri (Kalpa & Bhashyam): Rs. 4.00 lakhs
- Acharya: Rs.1.00 lakh
- Acharya (Kalpa & Bhashyam): Rs. 1.50 lakhs
- Visistacharya: Rs.1.00 lakh
- Vidyavaradhi 1st year: Rs.10000/- per month
- Vidyavaradhi 2nd year: Rs.12000/- per month
- Vidyavaradhi 3rd year: Rs.15000/- per month