Poornima University 2024 Application Form has been Released on 1st December 2023 for Various Courses. Poornima university is a private university situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Poornima University helds the university level admission procedure each year. Admission will be provided to the candidates willing to get admission in various UG, PG & doctoral courses in the field of engineering, management, architecture, science, arts and commerce.
Candidates will be selected for the admission based on their scores in the qualifying examination and other required entrance exam. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Poornima University 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Poornima University 2024 Notifications – Application Started
Poornima University 2024 Application Form has been Released on 1st December 2023 for Various Courses. Click Here To Fill Out the Poornima University Application Form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
There are different courses under UG and PG level:
- UG courses: B.Tech (Computer Engineering), BCA, B.Des, BE, B.Sc., B.Voc, BBA, BA, etc.
- PG courses: MCA, MTech, M.Plan, M.Des, etc.
Poornima University Admission 2024 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Poornima University|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Courses Offered||All UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses|
|Organizing Body||Poornima University|
|Mode of Application||Online or Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||June 2024|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
||Tel: 8875666617, 8875666618|
Poornima University 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Poornima University 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Released of Application Form,||Released|
|Last Date to submit Application form||4th week of June 2024|
|Declaration of merit list||2nd week of July 2024|
|Starting of counselling (1st round)||4th week of July 2024|
|Counselling (2nd round)||August 2024|
Poornima University 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- The application form for Poornima university 2024 will be released soon through online mode.
- Candidates can submit the application form by January 2024.
- Only eligible candidates are allowed to apply for the admission procedure.
- Candidates have to fill the application form by providing the details like name, email id, phone number, academic details, etc.
- All the details in the application form must be correct as there is no correction facility provided later.
- The last date to submit the application form is till fourth week of June 2024.
- After entering all the details candidate must take the copy of the application form for further usage.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- The application form for every candidate is Rs 1200/-.
- For online mode candidate can pay through HDFC portal or Paytm.
- Fee is non-refundable once submitted.
How to Apply for Poornima University:
- Step-1: Visit the official website of Poornima University or go for the link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Then candidate will need to create their login ID to register.
- Step-3: Candidate have to fill the registration form with all the required details.
- Step-4: Pay the application fee through online mode. Any other facility will not be provided to fill the form.
- Step-5: Fill the details in application form and upload the scanned documents.
- Step-6: After filling all the details, verify the details and submit the application form.
- Step-7: Take the copy of the application form for further usage.
Poornima University Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Poornima University 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
For B.Tech courses:
- Qualifying: Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST/ SBC Candidates).
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with subjects like Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Information Technology.
For B.Arch. courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th level or 10+3 diploma from any recognised board/ institute.
- Subjects: Candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subject.
- Score: Qualifying either in NATA or JEE Aptitude test will also be eligible.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 50%marks (45% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in final year of graduation will also be eligibility to apply.
For M.Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have BE/ B.Tech equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain 55% marks or 6.2 CGPA (50% or 5.75 CGPA for ST/ SC/ OBC candidates).
Poornima University 2024 Admission Procedure:
Poornima University will offer admission on the basis of first come first serve which means those candidates who will apply first or early their selection chances may get increased. The admission will have multiple steps to follow.
The admission procedure will be done on the basis of candidate score in qualifying exam (12th class) and other required entrance exam like JEE Main, NATA, NET, etc. The final admission will be done after verification of documents and counselling process.
Poornima University 2024 Merit List:
The merit list will be released from the 2nd week of July 2024. The merit list will be released for those who will score qualified marks in the qualifying exam and national entrance exams.
For each course there will be separate merit list prepared. Candidates who will qualify the exam their name will be appeared in the merit list. As per the marks of candidate, the rank will be allotted to the candidates.
Poornima University 2024 Counselling:
The Poornima University counselling will be conducted through offline mode. Candidates who are shortlisted in the merit list will be invited for the counselling procedure. The counselling for first round will begin from fourth week of July 2024 and for second round it will start from August 2024.
At the time of choice filling, candidates have to fill their choice of course and college. After the verification of the documents, the seat will be allotted for the candidates.
Documents Required for Verification:
- Mark sheet/ Grade sheet
- 10th class mark sheet/ certificate
- 6 passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate etc.