NID Vijayawada 2024 Admission will be done through NID Entrance Exam 2024. National Institute of Design (NID) was established in 2015 and is located in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. NID is linked with Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur. NID Vijayawada provides a uniform full-time course i.e. Graduate Diploma Program in Design (GDPD) of a four-year time frame with 3 subject areas and consumption of 20 in each specialization.
NIT Vijaywada provides a full-time, four-year Bachelor of Design (BDes) with specialisation in Industrial Design, Communication Design, and Textile & Apparel Design. Admission to the BDes programme will be provided on the basis of the Design and Aptitude Test, (DAT) administered to all NIDs in major cities across the country. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the NID Vijayawada 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
NID Vijayawada 2024 Notification – Admission Soon
NID Vijayawada 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of NID Vijayawada 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|B. Des Dates||M. Des Exam|
|Release of Official Notification||22nd October 2023||22nd October 2023|
|Released of Application Form,||22nd October 2023||22nd October 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||22nd December 2023||22nd December 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form with late fee||25th December 2023||25th December 2023|
|Correction Window/ Edit Option||25th – 27th December 2023||25th – 27th December 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Card (Prelims)||2nd January 2024||2nd January 2024|
|NID 2024 Exam Date (Prelims)||8th January 2024||8th January 2024|
|Release of the Result (Prelims)||30th March 2024||28th February 2024|
|DAT Prelims rechecking request||30th March – 1st April 2024||28th February – 2nd March 2024|
|Downloading of Admit Card (Mains)||14th April 2024||9th March 2024|
|Exam Date (Mains)||29th – 30th April 2024||23rd April 2024|
|Release of the Result (Mains)||18th May 2024||16th May 2024|
|Starting Date of Counseling||18th May 2024||16th May 2024|
|Last Date of Counseling||To be announced||To be announced|
NID Vijayawada 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
NID Vijayawada Admission 2024 Application Form has been Released. Candidates must fill up the application form by online mode through the official website of NID. The payment of the application fee could be made both online as well as offline modes.
On The One Hand, candidates need to sign up or register themselves at the official website followed closely by filling up the application form. Next, pay the application fees and print the form
- Open the official website of NID or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Press on the Admission tab.
- Register yourself with a valid email id and mobile number.
- Log in credentials delivered to your registered email id.
- Sign in to your account with your apportioned id and password.
- At Present, fill up the application form.
- Upload the mandatory documents as given below.
- Pay your application fee through an online (credit/debit card) or offline (Demand Draft) mode.
- Demand Draft must be for the benefit of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi.
- Save the application form and take a copy of the application form for further usage.
Address for submitting the print out of application form along with Demand Draft (via speed post/Courier):
The Project Manager – CMS
All India Management Association,
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
|Category||General Category||Reserved Category (OBC-NL, SC, ST, SC-PwD, ST-PwD, Open-PwD, OBC-NCL-PwD)||Overseas Category|
|Application Fee||INR 2000||INR 1000||INR 3000|
- Category & Caste Certificate, as applicable
- First and Last page of valid passport (the overseas candidates).
NID Vijayawada 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the NID Vijayawada Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|GDPD||Industrial Design||10+2 in any discipline from a Board recognized by AIU||DAT Prelims and Mains|
|Textile and Apparel Design|
- Candidates who were born on or after July 01, 2000 qualify for admission to the GDPD course.
- The upper age limit of the general category applicants of Indian nationality is 20 years.
- Indian nominees of the reserved category will be given the age relaxation of 3 years.
- For Indian physically handicapped candidates the upper age limit is 25 years as of June 30, 2024.
- For overseas job applicants, the upper age limit is 20 years as they do on June 30, 2024.
- Candidates who applied for the final year examination are also entitled to apply.
- Candidates with an intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination under AIU or accepted on board are also entitled to apply.
- Candidates with General Certificate Education (GCE) examination at Advanced (A) level taken up in London, Cambridge, or Sri Lanka are also eligible to apply.
For a three-year full-time Diploma, after-school 10th are also eligible.
|Graduate Diploma Program In Design||Candidate Should be passed in higher secondary (10+2) qualifying examinations in the academic year 2024 from any recognized board of education such as CBSE, IB, ICSE, or their equivalent.||up to 20 years of age on or before 30 June 2024 are eligible to apply (relaxable by three years for candidates belonging to reserved category).|
|Graduate Diploma Program in Design||185,000|
NID Vijayawada 2024 Admissions Process:
National Institute of Design Vijayawada (NID Vijayawada) is one of the newly build Fashion design institutions in Vijaywada. The college was founded in the year 2015 as an autonomous Institute following the DIPP, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
It is run on its transportation campus at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Namburu, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
NID Vijayawada is famous to provide excellent training and a good atmosphere. National Institute of Design is providing a full-time Graduate Diploma Program in Design (GDPD) course of four-year duration with 3 specializations and consumption capacity of 20 in every discipline.
Those who have spent 10+2 in each discipline from a Board that is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) such as CBSE, ICSE, IB, or any State Board are considered entitled to apply for admission to the GDPD program. Admission to the course is being given through the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) conducted by NID.
Applicants are required to be eligible for both DAT Prelims and DAT mains examination to get admission into the GDPD program. One thing can apply to the college through their NID Admission Test conducted by the official authority.