PGIMER 2023 Online Registration will be starts soon through online mode only. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) is one of the prestigious medical institution of India offers education in various medical programs like MD/ MS, DM/ MCH & DM Hospital Administration etc. The Institution provide admission in the DM/ MCH programs on the basis of self-conducted national level entrance exam whereas admission in MD/MS will be provided on the basis of INI CET Examination.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete information Applicants needs to know regarding the PGIMER Admission 2023 latest updates.
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) is a newly formed national level entrance exam for admission in MD/ MS programs in top medical institutions of India. The exam was organized in the year 2020 which is held by the AIIMS, Delhi.
PGIMER 2023 Notifications – To be released
PGIMER 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
PGIMER 2023 Online Registration will be starts soon through online mode only. Click Here to Register. The link will be provided here.
PGIMER 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete official exam dates for PGIMER 2023 Examination:
INI-CET July Session (MD/MS/M.Ch/ DM/ MDS):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|The basic registration process starts||31st January 2023|
|Closing of the basic registration process||7th March 2023|
|Status of Basic Registration and last date of correction of rejected Images||11th – 15th March 2023|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||18th March 2023|
|Generation of ExamUnique Code (EUC)||21st March – 11th April 2023|
|Date(s) of checking the status of Completion of Application & Last date of submission of required
|22nd – 25th April 2023|
|Final Status of Completion of Application & uploading of admit card||29th April 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||29th April 2023|
|AIIMS PG 2023 Exam||8th May 2023|
For January Session for MD / MS course
|Basic Registration starts||10th September 2021|
|Generation of EUC code||4th to 20th October 2021|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||9th October 2021|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||11th to 13th October 2021|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||14th October 2021|
|Generation of Unique Registration Code (RUC) – only for accepted basic registration candidates||28th September to 18th October 2021|
|Final Registration (only for candidates generated RUC code)|
|Editing of Basic & Final registration (change in category & city choice allowed not after the payment of registration fee)|
|Uploading of Valid certificate|
|Checking of the status of final registration & last date to submit required documents||25th October to 29th October 2021|
|Final Status of online registration & uploading of admit card on AIIMS website||8th November 2021|
|INI CET 2023 Exam||14th November 2021|
|Declaration of result||20th November 2021|
|Merit list||3rd week of December 2021|
|Counselling Process||10th December 2021|
For January Session for INI SS (DM/MCh Course):
|January Session||July Session|
|Starting date for the registrations||28th October 2021||16th March 2023|
|Ending date for the registrations||12th November 2021||30th March 2023|
|Status of application & rejected applications with reasons for rejection||19th – 23rd November 2021||–|
|Due date to submit the documents||23rd November 2021||–|
|Date of releasing the admit cards||30th November 2021||–|
|Date of Online entrance exam (CBT)||7th December 2021||–|
|Date of announcement of the results||11th December 2021||–|
PGIMER Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details with some important instructions regarding the PGIMER Application form 2023:
- Application form has been released through online mode.
- Registration process for DM/ MCH & DM Hospital Administration has been held by the 1st week of October to 4th week of October 2021.
- The registration process is conducted for the eligible Applicants only, so Applicants are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The details filled by the Applicants in the application form should be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- The application form submission process remain available till the prescribed date, so Applicants must submit their application form before it.
- Applicants are suggested to take the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
PGIMER 2023 Application From Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the application fee for every Applicants:
For DM/ M.Ch. Courses:
|General/ OBC/ OCI/ RA/ FN/Sponsored Applicants||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST category Applicants||Rs. 1500/-|
For MD/ MS & Hospital Administrative Courses:
|General/ OBC/ OCI/ RA/ FN/ Sponsored Applicants||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST category Applicants||Rs. 1200/-|
PGIMER Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria applicants must fulfil to be eligible for PGIMER 2023 Examination:
For DM/ M.Ch. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have Graduation in MD/ MS or equivalent from any Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized institution.
- Registration: Applying Applicants must be registered under Central/ State Medical Council of Registration.
For MD/ MS & Hospital Administrative Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have MBBS degree from any MCI recognize institution.
- Marks: Applying Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks as unreserved, 40% as SC/ST and 45% as PwD Applicants.
- Internship: Applicants must have completed internship training of 1 year. Training must be completed before 31st December for January session & 30th June for July session.
PGIMER Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the PGIMER 2023 Exam:
- Mode of Examination: PGIMER 2023 will be the Computer Based online test (CBT).
- Types of Questions: PGIMER Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 250 questions in the question paper.
- Time Duration: 3 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper
Below we have provided the pattern for the PGIMER 2023 question paper:
|Immunogenetics & Molecular Biology||10|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||20|
|Social & Preventive Medicine||7|
PGIMER Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for the PGIMER will be different for the every offered programs. Applicants can check the complete syllabus for every individual courses through the INI CET and PGIMER 2023 information bulletin.
The syllabus for the examination will be inspired by their previous academic syllabus. The topics of syllabus will be on the basis of whole academic years of required qualification.
Below we have provided the list of tips and tricks Applicants can follow for better preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a balanced time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the sample papers and previous year’s question papers.
- Make the notes and revise them.
PGIMER Admit Card 2023:
Admit Card is an important document that Applicants needs to carry along with them on the day of examination. No Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without their valid admit card. Applicants can download their admit card from 2nd week of November 2021 for MD/ MS (Jan session) and 3rd week of November 2021 for DM/ MCH & DM Hospital Administration courses.
The admit card will be released for every registered Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by entering their login details in the website of exam conducting authority.
PGIMER Cut Off 2023:
Cut off is a minimum marks that applicants will required to score to be eligible for further rounds of admission. The cut off marks will be set by the exam conducting authority for every courses separately. Applicants will be able to access the cut off marks from the website of authority.
Authority will release the PGIMER Cut Off 2023 for every category separately. Applicants will have to score the marks for participating in the admission procedure as per their category on the entrance exam.
PGIMER Result 2023:
The result will be declared for the every exam participated Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to access their result by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
The result for every courses will be declared separately through online mode. The result for MD/ MS (Jan session) will be released on 20th November 2021 and 1st week of December 2021 for DM/ MCH and DM Hospital Administration courses.
PGIMER Counselling 2023:
Counselling will be the final steps of the admission procedure. Applicants will have to report in the PGIMER campus for participating in the counselling procedure. The counselling procedure will be conducted for qualified Applicants of the examination only.
The seats in the offered programs will be allotted on the basis of Applicants rank in the merit list. Shortlisted Applicants for the admission will have to report at the allotted centre within given time period for confirming their admission.
Applicants will also have to bring the following document in the counselling procedure for document verification process:
- MBBS marksheet
- MBBS internship marksheet
- 10th level marksheet & certificate
- MCI registration certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Internship Certificate
- Category certificate
- Application form printout
- valid ID proof