PGIMER 2023 July Online 3rd Round Allocation Result has been released on 25th July 2023. The final Merit List for INI-SS Course has been released now. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) is one of the prestigious medical institution of India offers education in various medical programs like MD/ MS, DM/ MCH & DM Hospital Administration etc.
The Institution provide admission in the DM/ MCH programs on the basis of self-conducted national level entrance exam whereas admission in MD/MS will be provided on the basis of INI CET Examination. Below in this article, we have provided the complete information Applicants needs to know regarding the PGIMER Admission 2023 latest updates.
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) is a newly formed national level entrance exam for admission in MD/ MS programs in top medical institutions of India. The exam was organized in the year 2020 which is held by the AIIMS, Delhi.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
PGIMER 2023 Notifications – July Counselling Started
PGIMER 2023 July Session INI-SS 3rd Round Allocation List has been Released on 25th July 2023. Click Here to View the Allocation List.
PGIMER 2023 Allotment (2nd Round) has been released for admission into MD/ MS (July session). Click here for 2nd round allotment.
PGIMER 2023 (INI SS) Seat Allocation has been released on 10th June 2023. Click here for allocation.
PGIMER 2023 (INI SS) Merit List has been released for Stage II (Departmental Assessment) for DM/ M.CH courses. Click here for list.
PGIMER 2023 Exam Date has been announced for July session exam. It will be held on 29th April 2023 for INI SS & on 7th May 2023 for INI CET. Check other dates below.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
PGIMER 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete official exam dates for PGIMER 2023 Examination:
|Events – INI CET
||Dates (MD/ MS)|
|Date of Examination||7th May 2023|
|Declaration of INI CET Result||–|
For DM/ MCH/ MD Hospital Administration:
|Events||Dates (July Session)|
|Date of Examination||29th April 2023|
|Declaration of Result||–|
PGIMER Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details with some important instructions regarding the PGIMER Application form 2023:
- Application form has been released through online mode.
- Registration process for DM/ MCH & DM Hospital Administration has been held by the 1st week of October to 4th week of October 2022.
- The registration process is conducted for the eligible Applicants only, so Applicants are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The details filled by the Applicants in the application form should be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- The application form submission process remain available till the prescribed date, so Applicants must submit their application form before it.
- Applicants are suggested to take the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
PGIMER 2023 Application From Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the application fee for every Applicants:
|Category||INI CET Application Fee|
|For General/OBC Candidate||Rs.2000/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs.1500/-|
INI SS Application Fee:
|For all candidates||Rs. 4250/-|
PGIMER Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria applicants must fulfil to be eligible for PGIMER 2023 Examination:
For DM/ M.Ch. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have Graduation in MD/ MS or equivalent from any Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized institution.
- Registration: Applying Applicants must be registered under Central/ State Medical Council of Registration.
For MD/ MS & Hospital Administrative Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have MBBS degree from any MCI recognize institution.
- Marks: Applying Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks as unreserved, 40% as SC/ST and 45% as PwD Applicants.
- Internship: Applicants must have completed internship training of 1 year. Training must be completed before 31st December for January session & 30th June for July session.
PGIMER Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the PGIMER 2023 Exam:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Mode of Examination: PGIMER 2023 will be the Computer Based online test (CBT).
- Types of Questions: PGIMER Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 250 questions in the question paper.
- Time Duration: 3 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper
Below we have provided the pattern for the PGIMER 2023 question paper:
|Immunogenetics & Molecular Biology||10|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||20|
|Social & Preventive Medicine||7|
PGIMER Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for the PGIMER will be different for the every offered programs. Applicants can check the complete syllabus for every individual courses through the INI CET and PGIMER 2023 information bulletin.
The syllabus for the examination will be inspired by their previous academic syllabus. The topics of syllabus will be on the basis of whole academic years of required qualification.
Below we have provided the list of tips and tricks Applicants can follow for better preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a balanced time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the sample papers and previous year’s question papers.
- Make the notes and revise them.
PGIMER Admit Card 2023:
Admit Card is an important document that Applicants needs to carry along with them on the day of examination. No Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without their valid admit card. Applicants can download their admit card from 2nd week of November 2022 for MD/ MS (Jan session) and 3rd week of November 2022 for DM/ MCH & DM Hospital Administration courses.
The admit card will be released for every registered Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by entering their login details in the website of exam conducting authority.
PGIMER Cut Off 2023:
Cut off is a minimum marks that applicants will required to score to be eligible for further rounds of admission. The cut off marks will be set by the exam conducting authority for every courses separately. Applicants will be able to access the cut off marks from the website of authority.
Authority will release the PGIMER Cut Off 2023 for every category separately. Applicants will have to score the marks for participating in the admission procedure as per their category on the entrance exam.
PGIMER Result 2023:
The result will be declared for the every exam participated Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to access their result by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
The result for every courses will be declared separately through online mode. The result for MD/ MS (Jan session) will be released on 20th November 2022 and 1st week of December 2022 for DM/ MCH and DM Hospital Administration courses.
PGIMER Counselling 2023:
Counselling will be the final steps of the admission procedure. Applicants will have to report in the PGIMER campus for participating in the counselling procedure. The counselling procedure will be conducted for qualified Applicants of the examination only.
The seats in the offered programs will be allotted on the basis of Applicants rank in the merit list. Shortlisted Applicants for the admission will have to report at the allotted centre within given time period for confirming their admission.
Applicants will also have to bring the following document in the counselling procedure for document verification process:
- MBBS marksheet
- MBBS internship marksheet
- 10th level marksheet & certificate
- MCI registration certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Internship Certificate
- Category certificate
- Application form printout
- valid ID proof