JIPMER PG 2023 July Session 3rd Round Seat Allocation for INI-SS Course has been Released on 25th July 2023. JIPMER PG is a national level entrance examination held by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) twice in a year January session & July session.. JIPMER PG admissions is offered through INI CET & INI SS exams. AIIMS conducts national level medical entrance tests known as INI CET & INI SS entrance test to offer admission into MD/ MS & DM/ M. Ch courses.
Candidates must qualify INI CET & INI SS exam to get admission into 3 & 6 years PG medical courses in various AIIMS, JIPMER & other participating institutions. Below, in this articles we are providing the complete detailed information regarding the JIPMER PG 2023 Admission latest updates.
INI CET 2023:
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) is a national level entrance examination for admission into MD & MS (6 years) courses. This exam was newly formed in 2021 and held by the AIIMS Delhi in 2 sessions. The examination is held for admission into medical institutions of AIIMS, JIPMER, NIMHANS and PGIMER institutions.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Bennett University| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MIT WPU Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NICMAR Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT University Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Unison, Uttarakhand | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria School of Business Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
JIPMER PG 2023 Notifications – July Session Counseling Started
JIPMER PG 2023 July Session INI-SS 3rd Round Seat Allocation Result has been Released on 25th July 2023. Click Here to View the Allocation List.
JIPMER PG 2023 Counselling (1st round) has been started for admission into MD/ MS (July session). Click here to register/ fill choices.
JIPMER PG 2023 Allocation (1st round) has been released on 9th June 2023 for DM/ M.Ch admissions through INI SS (July session). Click here for allocation.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
JIPMER PG 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the tentative exam dates for JIPMER PG 2023 January session:
INI-CET July Session (MD/MS/M.Ch/ DM/ MDS):
|Dates 2023 (Announced)
|The basic registration process starts
|7th March 2023
|Closing of the basic registration process
|7th April 2023
|Status of Basic Registration and last date of correction of rejected Images
|7th April 2023
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration
|3rd April 2023
|Generation of ExamUnique Code (EUC)
|24th March – 10th April 2023
|Date(s) of checking the status of Completion of Application & Last date of submission of required
|14th – 15th April 2023
|Final Status of Completion of Application & uploading of admit card
|1st May 2023
|Availability of Admit card
|1st May 2023
|AIIMS PG 2023 Exam
|7th May 2023
|Declaration of results
INI SS for January Session
|Release of the official notification
|29th September 2022
|Starting of the Application form
|17th October 2022
|Last Date to apply
|21st October 2022
|Status of basic registration & last date of correction of rejected images
|2nd week of November 2022
|Last Date for final status of accepted basic registration
|25th October 2022
|Availability of the Admit Cards
|31st October 2022
|Date of the Exam
|6th November 2022
|Declaration of the Results
|11th November 2022
|Beginning of the Counseling
|1st week of January 2023
JIPMER PG Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details applicants need to know regarding the JIPMER PG 2023 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released for MD/ MS in the website of INICET through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to apply for the JIPMER PG 2023 from 2nd week of October 2022 to 2nd week of November 2022 for DM/ M.Ch.
- INI CET 2023 (MD/ MS) Application form will be made available from 2nd week of September 2022 to 2nd week of October 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to go through the eligibility norms before applying for the JIPMER PG 2023.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully as any mistake can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should take out the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application Form fee can only be paid through online mode. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for transaction of Application fee.
The Application Fee for different candidate will be as follows:
|INI CET Application Fee
|For General/OBC Candidate
|For SC/ST Candidates
INI SS Application Fee:
|For all candidates
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility norms which applicants need to fulfill to be eligible for JIPMER PG 2023:
- Applicants with Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) or Foreign Nationals (FN) citizenship can apply for the MD/MS.
- For admission in MDS, Applicants should be either Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
- For Admission in MD/MS, Applicants should be MBBS Degree holder with 12 months compulsory internship or before 30th June 2023 from any recognized institutions.
- For Admission in MDS, Applying Applicants should have BDS degree with a year of internship or before 30th June 2023.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Applicants should have scored at least 55% marks as General/OBC/OCI/ EWSs/Sponsored/Foreign National and 50% marks as reserved category.
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for JIPMER PG 2023:
- Mode: JIPMER PG 2023 Examination will be held through online mode.
- Duration: There will be total 3 hours for MD/MS question paper and 1 hour 30 minutes for MDS question paper.
- Language: Question paper language will be English only.
- Number of Questions: MD/MS question paper will contain total of 250 questions and there will be total 100 questions for MDS.
Below we have provided the detailed question paper pattern for JIPMER PG:
|No. of Question
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics:(Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology & Biostatistics)
|Clinical Sciences:(Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Community Medicine, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio diagnosis, Radio therapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine)
|No. of Question
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics:General Anatomy including embryology and histology / General human physiology and Biochemistry/ Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology / General Pathology and Microbiology / General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics General Medicine General Surgery / Biostatistics
|Dental Science:Dental Materials/ Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology / Oral Medicine and Radiology / Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry / Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics / Periodontology / Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge/ Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics / Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery / Public Health Dentistry
JIPMER PG Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus will be released by the official authority through information brochure. JIPMER PG Syllabus 2023 will consist of the topics from the relevant fields. Here, Applicants can check the few topic of syllabus as the complete syllabus will be intimated through information brochure.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Presidency University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG, Karnataka| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NICMAR Hyderabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Calcutta Business School| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- BIMTECH, Uttar Pradesh| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LBSIM, Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
For Clinical Sciences: Anaesthesiology, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Community Medicine, ENT, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, Radio therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Transfusion Medicine, Obstetrics, Emergency Medicine, Surgery, Pulmonary Medicine, etc..
For Basic Clinical Science: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Micro Biology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology and Pharmacology.
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2023:
The admit card will be released by the official authority after the completion of registration process. Official authority will release the admit card for successfully registered applicants only. Registered applicants will be able to download their admit card through online mode by login into the official website.
The admit card for JIPMER PG 2023 can be released from 4th week of November to 1st week of December 2022 (January Session). For INI CET applicants can download their admit card from 8th November 2021 for Jan session MD/ MS admission through the offical website of INI CET . Applicants should keep their admit card safe as it will be needed at the time of counselling.
JIPMER PG Result 2023:
The result will be released by the offical authority after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to download their result from Last week of November 2022 (INI CET) through online mode.
Authority will not send any result to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their result by login into the website of INI CET exam conducting authority.
Applicants are suggested to keep the result safe till the completion of admission process as it will be the required document at the time of counselling.
JIPMER PG Merit List 2023:
The merit list will be released by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) through online mode. Official authority will prepare the merit list category wise on the basis of applicants performance in the entrance examination.
The merit list will be released in 2nd week of December 2022 for every qualified Applicants of the examination. JIPMER PG Merit list 2023 will contain the rank of Applicants. The admission procedure will be held on the basis of Applicants rank in the merit list.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2023:
Counselling procedure will be the final process for the admission. Official authority will held the counselling procedure from 4th week of December 2022 for qualified applicants of the examination only.
The counselling procedure will be held in various round as per the number of seats available in after each round of counselling. Selected applicants will have to report in the allotted campuses with all required document within given time period.
Below we have provided the complete list of required document Applicants will have to bring at the time of counselling:
- Hall Ticket
- Rank letter
- Date of Birth Certificate
- MBBS mark sheet for MD/MS course and BDS mark sheet for MDS course
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied
- Migration Certificate obtained from the University last attended
- Permanent / Provisional Medical Registration / Dental Registration Certificate
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar or AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport copy
- In case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) certificate
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe (SC/ST) certificate
JIPMER PG Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided the list of some effective preparation tips Applicants can use for better preparation of examination:
- Every candidates should make their own time table schedule keeping their strong and week subjects in mind.
- Regulary participate in mock test regularly, as it will help the Applicants for better preparation.
- Solve the question paper of previous and sample papers regulary.
- Avoid any distraction of body and mind and keep the focus on study.
- Make the proper balances in between study and physical exercises/sports.