NIIT University 2022 Result has been declared on 16th September 2022 for UG courses. NIIT University is a Private University that offers admission in various UG and PG courses in Engineering, Technology, and Management fields.
The NIIT University admission procedure will be conducted based on the university-level entrance examination known as the NUET/ NUMAT. University will also provide admission based on scores of various National level entrance examinations.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete information Applicants need to know regarding the NIIT University 2022 Admission.
Below we have provided the list of offered courses by NIIT University:
- UG Courses: B.Tech., BBA, Integrated M.Sc., Integrated MBA, etc.
- PG Courses: M.Tech, Integrated MCA, etc.
NIIT University 2022 Notifications – Result Out (UG)
NIIT University 2022 Result has been declared on 16th September 2022 for UG courses (through CUET). Click here to check result.
NIIT University 2022 Application Correction has been re-opened for UG courses (through CUET). Click here to make correction.
NIIT University 2022 Admission Dates:
Below we have provided the complete important dates for the NIIT University Admission 2022:
For UG (Through CUET):
|Starting of application form||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||22nd May 2022|
|Application re-opened||23rd to 26th June 2022|
|Application correction||23rd to 26th May 2022|
|Last date to submit application fee||30th May 2022|
|Admit card||13th July 2022|
|Exam date||15th, 16th, 19th, 20th July & 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th August 2022|
|Declaration of the result||August 2022|
For UG/ PG Courses:
|Early application starts from (BBA & integrated MBA)||Started|
|Last date for early admission (BBA & integrated MBA)||30th May 2022|
|Early application starts from (B.Tech)||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||30th May 2022|
|AIP process||Within 7 days of submission of application form|
|Admission procedure||In month of July 2022|
|Commencement of classes||In month of July 2022|
NIIT University Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some key instructions regarding the NIIT University Application Form 2022:
- The Application form will be released through both online as well as offline mode.
- Only eligible Applicants will be allowed to participate in the counseling procedure, so Applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of the application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be authentic as the authority may not provide any chance to correct the details.
- Details like Candidate’s Name, Parent’s Name, and Date of Birth must be the same as it appears in the 10th mark sheet, any alteration in such details will lead towards disqualification.
- Applicants must fill the application form within the prescribed time period as no application form will be accepted before or after the completion of the registration process.
- Applicants are suggested to keep a copy of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Documents Required at the time of filling application form:
- Class 10th marks sheet and certificate
- Valid ID proof
- The class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Passport size photograph
- SET/ BITSAT/ JEE or other state engineering test scorecard
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be 1500/-.
- Applicants can submit the application fee through both online as well as offline modes.
- Online payment can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking Payment gateways.
- For Offline transactions, Applicants can use the Demand Draft facility for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee will be Non-refundable under any circumstances.
NIIT University Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the complete NIIT University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Applicants must have JEE/ BITSAT/ NUET or SAT scorecard.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have completed their graduation in B.Tech./B.E. or equivalent from any recognized institute.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university or institute.
- Appearing: Applicants who are appearing in their final year will also be eligible.
- Marks: Applicants must have secured 50% marks in their qualifying exams.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
NIIT University Admission Procedure 2022:
NIIT University Admission procedure will be followed by the various steps including filling of application form, uploading the academic records, Counselling, etc. The admission procedure for the NIIT University will be categorized in two modes as early admission mode and regular admission mode.
The admission procedure for the various offered programs will be done based on the first come first serve method. The final admission will be offered to the Applicants on the basis of the merit list.
NIIT University Entrance Exam 2022 (NUET/NUMAT):
NU engineering test (NUET) or NU management test (NUMAT) is a university-level entrance examination conducted by the university every year. The examination will be held for the Applicants looking for admission in various offered courses at NIIT University.
The examination will be conducted for registered Applicants only. Registered Applicants will be able to participate in the examination Within 7 days of submission of the application form.
NIIT University Result/Merit list 2022:
The merit list/result will be released by the official authority after a few days from the completion of the examination. Authority will release the result for the exam participated Applicants only. Applicants will be able to access their results within 7 days from the completion of the examination the through online mode.
NIIT University results will consist of the performances of Applicants in the examination. On the basis of the result, Authority will prepare a merit list containing the names of shortlisted Applicants for the counseling procedure.
NIIT University Counselling 2022:
The counseling procedure will be held by the official authority after a few days from the declaration of the result. The official authority will be held by the counseling procedure for every shortlisted candidate through a merit list. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counseling procedure from the month of July 2022.
The counseling session will be held in various rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
After the allotment of seats, the authority will release the admission letter for every shortlisted candidate for admission. Applicants will have to report at the allotted center for completing the remaining formalities for admission.
NIIT University 2022 Contact Number/ Helpline Number:
Phone No: 1800 103 5050 (Toll-Free)
Monday to Saturday; 9:30 AM – 7:30 PM
EMail-ID: [email protected]
NH 8, Delhi Jaipur Highway,
Neemrana, Rajasthan – 301705
(90 Minutes from Delhi Airport)
Central Admissions Office:
NU Admissions Office,
8 Balaji Estate, Guru Ravi Dass Marg,
Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110019