NIIT University 2022 Application Form will be released through both online as well as offline mode by the 4th week of December 2022. NIIT University is a Private University offer admission in various UG and PG courses of Engineering, Technology and Management fields. The NIIT University admission procedure will be conducted based on the university level entrance examination known as the NUET/ NUMAT. University will also provide the admission based on scores of various National level entrance examination.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete information Applicants needs to know regarding the NIIT University 2022 Admission.
Below we have provided the list of offered courses by the NIIT University:
- UG Courses: B.Tech., BBA, Integrated M.Sc., Integrated MBA, etc.
- PG Courses: M.Tech, Integrated MCA, etc.
NIIT University 2022 Admission Dates
Below we have provided the complete important dates for the NIIT University Admission 2022:
|Early application starts from (BBA & integrated MBA)||4th week of December 2022|
|Last date for early admission (BBA & integrated MBA)||1st week of March 2022|
|Early application starts from (B.Tech)||Last week of May 2022|
|Final date to submit application form||Last week of June 2022|
|AIP process||Within 7 days of submission of application form|
|NUET/ NUMAT 2022 exam date||Within 7 days of submission of application form|
|Admission procedure begins||In month of July 2022|
|Start of classes||In month of July 2022|
NIIT University Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some key instructions regarding the NIIT University Application Form 2022:
- The Application form will be released through both online as well as offline mode.
- Only eligible Applicants will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure, so Applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be authentic as authority may not provide any chance to correct the details.
- Details like Candidate’s Name, Parent’s Name and Date of Birth must be same as it appears in 10th marksheet, any alteration in such details will lead towards the disqualification.
- Applicants must fill the application form within the prescribed time period as no application form will be accepted before or after the completion of registration process.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Documents Required at the time of filling application form:
- Class 10th marks sheet and certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Passport size photograph
- SET/ BITSAT/ JEE or other state engineering test score card
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be 1500/-.
- Applicants can submit the application fee through both online as well as offline mode.
- Online payment can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways.
- For Offline transaction, Applicants can use Demand Draft facility for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee will be Non-refundable at any circumstances.
NIIT University Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the complete NIIT University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Score Card: Applicants must have JEE/ BITSAT/ NUET or SAT score card.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For M.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have completed their graduation in B.Tech./B.E. or equivalent from any recognized institute.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university or institute.
- Appearing: Applicants those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible.
- Marks: Applicants must have secured 50% marks in their qualifying exams.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
NIIT University Admission Procedure 2022:
NIIT University Admission procedure will be followed by the various steps including filling of application form, uploading the academic records, Counselling etc. The admission procedure for the NIIT University will be categorized in two modes as early admission mode and regular admission mode.
The admission procedure for various offered programme will be done based on first come first serve method. The final admission will be offered to the Applicants on the basis of merit list.
NIIT University Entrance Exam 2022 (NUET/NUMAT):
NU engineering test (NUET) or NU management test (NUMAT) is a university level entrance examination conducted by the university every year. The examination will be held for the Applicants looking for admission in various offered courses at NIIT University.
The examination will be conducted for registered Applicants only. Registered Applicants will be able to participate in the examination Within 7 days of submission of application form.
NIIT University Result/Merit list 2022:
The merit list/result will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the result for exam participated Applicants only. Applicants will be able to access their result within 7 days from the completion of examination the through online mode.
NIIT University result will consist of performances of Applicants in the examination. On the basis of result, Authority will prepare a merit list containing the names of shortlisted Applicants for the counselling procedure.
NIIT University Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority after few days from declaration of result. Official authority will be held by the counselling procedure for every shortlisted candidate through merit list. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the month of July 2022.
The counselling session will be held in various rounds based on the availability of seats after each rounds of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
After the allotment of seats, authority will release the admission letter for every shortlisted candidate for admission. Applicants will have to report at the allotted centre for completing the remaining formalities for admission.