NIFT 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) organizes a national level entrance exam every year for applicants seeking admission in various UG and PG Courses of Fashion and Design field.
Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in courses like Bachelor of Design, Bachelors of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Technology, Master of Design, Master of Fashion Management etc. at various campuses of NIFT situated in New Delhi, Kangra, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Patna, Shillong, Srinagar, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bhopal, Gandhinagar, Kannur and Raebareli.
Applicants will also need to qualify the Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT). Through this blog, we have provided all the main points regarding to NIFT 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
NIFT 2024 Notification – Application Soon
NIFT 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
NIFT 2024 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided all the tentative dates for numerous events of NIFT 2024:
|Begin of Online Registration||3rd December 2023|
|Last date to register||17th January 2024|
|The Last date for online registration
with late fee of Rs.5000/
|18th to 22nd January 2024|
|Application correction window begins,||18th to 22nd January 2024|
|Admit card Downloading,||29th January 2024|
|NIFT Exam 2024,||6th February 2024|
|Declaration of Result,||9th March 2024|
|Last date of registration for
Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/SAARC
|30th April 2024|
NIFT Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided all the complete details applicants need to know before filling NIFT Application form 2024:
- The NIFT Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants must have to fulfill their eligibility for the examination before filling the application form.
- The Application form has been released from December 2023 to January 2024.
- Applicants will have to fill the application form with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic, any alteration in details will cause rejection of application form.
- The application form will remain available till 3rd week of January 2024 only, applicants need to fill their application form before the last date of submission.
- Applicants are advised to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
NIFT 2024 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of Application fee.
Following will be the complete Application Fee for NIFT 2024:
|For General/OBC-NCL applicants||Rs. 3000/-|
|For SC/ST / PwD applicants||Rs.1500/-|
NIFT Application Correction 2024:
After the completion of registration process the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will provide the correction facility. The NIFT Application correction facility will be start through online mode for every registered candidate. Applicants will be able to rectify their mistake within the correction period only.
Applicants will be able to use the correction facility by entering their login details. The correction facility will be applicable for few days only so, applicants will have to rectify before the last date of correction facility.
The facility will be applicable for few details only, so applicants are advised to fill the application form very carefully to avoid any issue due to mistakes in the application form.
How to Make Corrections in NIFT 2024 Application Form?
- Visit the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Click on the ‘Admissions’ tab
- Navigate to ‘Log In Edit Application/ Registration Details’ tab
- Enter login details- Application Form Number, Email ID and Date of Birth
- Make changes in personal details
- Click on ‘Save’ button
List of Details that Can be Changed in NIFT Application Correction Window
Applicants are informed that they can make the below-mentioned changes in their NIFT application form in the correction window:
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Domicile
- Present Address
- Mobile Number
- Update Photograph/ Signature
- Make Application Fee Payment
NIFT Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Applicants must fulfill the given NIFT eligibility criteria below to confirm their eligibility:
There will be no upper or lower age limit to apply for PG programmes. Though, the applicants applying for UG courses should not be older than 24 years as on 1st August 2024 (5 year relaxation for ST/SC).
|Passed 12th level degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board or university.|
|B.Des Programme||Applicants must have passed his/her 10+2 level degree from a recognized board or university.|
|M.F.Tech Programme||Passed Bachelor’s degree in B.F.Tech from NIFT OR B.Tech/ B.E from a recognized institute or university.|
|M.Des Programme||Passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute or university OR
Should have done UG Diploma in UG design (3 years) from NIFT or NID.
NIFT Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern of NIFT Examination:
- Exam Mode & Date: The Exam will be held in the 3rd week of May 2024 through offline mode.
- Time Duration: 2 & 3 hours will be given for completing the paper as per the courses.
- Type of Questions: The paper will consist of multiple choice type questions.
- Language: The question paper will be made available in both English & Hindi language.
- Sections: The sections in the paper will be – Quantitative Ability, English Comprehension, Analytical, Current Affairs & G.K and Communication Ability.
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking will be there in the NIFT exam.
Below we have provided the complete question pattern for NIFT 2024:
|Sections||B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech & M.FM||B.Des|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15||15|
|Total||100 questions||120 questions|
NIFT Syllabus 2024:
The NIFT syllabus will contain the topic from Analytical & Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability, English Comprehension, Current Affairs & GK.
There will be different syllabus for both CAT and GAT Examination. Students can check complete details of syllabus through online mode on the website.
NIFT 2024 Syllabus has been released for UG & PG courses. Click here for syllabus details.
Recommended Books for NIFT 2024:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming NIFT 2024 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
NIFT Preparation Tips
Below we have provided the preparation tips for NIFT 2024 Examination:
- Applicants can start NIFT preparation by making proper time schedule.
- For the better preparation of examination, applicants will have to check the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Student should solve the previous year question paper of NIFT.
- Participating in the Mock test regularly will surely gonna have importance in the preparation.
- Applicants should avoid any kind of distraction and keep the focus on Study.
NIFT Admit Card 2024:
The official authority will released the admit card few weeks before the examination. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 1st week of February 2024 through online mode.
NIFT Admit Card 2024 will be downloaded for every registered candidate individually through the website of exam conducting authority. Applicants will have to bring the admit card along with the registered ID proof at the examination hall, as no applicants will be allowed to sit for the examination without these documents.
Applicants are suggested to keep the admit card safe till the completion of admission process as it can be required at the time of counselling.
NIFT 2024 Result
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will release the result for every exam participate Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will check their result from the website of Institute by entering any two of their Roll No., Date of Birth, and Application No.
Result will be made available to the Applicants from 3rd week of March 2024. The NIFT result 2024 will consist of the information like Applicants Name, Roll No., Marks scored by applicants in examination and qualifying status of applicants.
NIFT 2024 Counselling
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will begin the Counseling Process from the month of May/June 2024. Applicants will be able to participate in the counselling process by registering themselves on the website of exam conducting authority through online mode only.
The counselling process will be conducted by the authority in various round as per the availability of vacant seats after each round of counselling. The counselling process will be conducted for shortlisted Applicants from the GD and PI round.
Applicants will be required to verify their documents/ certificates for the document verification procedure in their allotted centres. The required documents are provided below:
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- 10th & 12th Pass certificate
- Category certificate
- Several Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Affidavit of provisional admission
- Bank Draft
- Anti- Ragging certificate
- Provisional call letter, etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding NIFT
NIFT Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi – 110 016,