KSRM 2024 Application Form has been Released through online mode. KSRM 2024 application form has been releasedin online mode. KSRM (KIIT School of Rural Management) is a renowned university established in 2006 and is affiliated to Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM) offers his MBA program in Rural Management.
Candidates seeking admission to the MBA program should apply to KIITEE Management or CAT, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, or XAT. National level exam. KIITEE exam is a national level entrance exam conducted for admission into MBA programs.In this article, candidates will get detailed information about her KSRM MBA admission date, application form, eligibility criteria and admission process.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
KSRM 2024 Notification – Application Form Released
KSRM MBA Admission 2024 Application Form has been Released. Click Here to Apply Online.
KSRM 2024 Overview:
|Organizing Body||KIIT School of Rural Management, (KSRM)|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
KSRM MBA Admission Schedule 2024
Below we have provided the important schedule of KIITEE Management and CAT, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT.
|Events||KIITEE Dates (Tentative)||Other National Test Dates (Tentative)|
|Last date of receiving completed forms||To be Announced||15th February 2024|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be Announced||N/A|
|Dates of Entrance Exam||To be Announced||N/A|
|Publication of Result||To be Announced||N/A|
|GD/PI||To be Announced||N/A|
|Program Beginning||To be Announced||July 2024|
KSRM MBA Application Form 2024
Online/offline application form for KSRM MBA and other his national exams 2024 can be filled by June 15, 2024.
Candidates who wish to pursue the MBA program at KIIT Graduate School of Rural Management can fill the application form based on the marks obtained in KIITEE Management and national entrance exams such as CAT, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, and XAT. The steps to fill out the application form are as follows:
Application Online Mode
- Applicants should first visit the official website of KIIT Graduate School of Rural Management.
- Applicants will be sent a link to the KIITEE application form and will need to fill in all the required details.
- After filling all the details, the applicant will have to submit copies of the mark sheet and other attached documents at a later date.
- You can make payments in online mode via credit card/bank transfer etc. as per the instructions/support on the online payment page itself.
Application Offline Mode
- To fill the application form offline, applicants must download the KIITEE application form available on the official website.
- Print it out and enter all details accurately and completely. Thereafter, it has to be submitted through DD of Rs. 1250/- in favor of “KIIT Rural Management School” paid at Bhubaneswar.
- The DD along with the completed and signed application form should be sent to ‘Coordinator, Admissions, KIIT Rural Management School, Campus – 17, KIIT, Bhubaneswar – 751024’.
- MBA or MBA(RM) or MBA (ABM) or MBA(RM) + MBA (ABM) – Rs.1250/-
- MBA + MBA(RM) or MBA + MBA (ABM) or MBA + MBA(RM) + MBA (ABM) – Rs.2500/-
Documents to be submitted with Application Form
- High School Certificate and mark sheet.
- +2 / HSC Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation (B.A., B. Com, B.Sc, Engineering, etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet.
- College leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA Scorecard
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
KSRM MBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates seeking admission to the KIIT Graduate School of Rural Management MBA program. You should check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Details of eligibility criteria can be found below.
- Applicant must have at least 15 years of education and degree (10 + 2 + 3) in a field recognized by AIU with a total score of at least 50% (or her CGPA equivalent) there is.
- You must also have KIITEE Management / KIITEE /CAT, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, and XAT certification marks. Exams and final grades.
- Candidates taking the final exam in their final year can also apply for this exam.
KSRM MBA Exam Pattern
The applicants must go through the exam pattern for the better preparation of examination and the exam pattern details given below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The entrance exam will take two and a half hours.
- There are a total of 150 multiple choice questions.
- The language of the questions is English only.
- All questions are objective, with 3 points (+3) for each correct answer, minus 1 point (-1) for each incorrect answer, and 0 points (0) for no answer.
Several questions for each subject/course are mentioned below.
- Quantitative Aptitude: 40 Marks
- Analytical Reasoning: 40 Marks
- English: 30 Marks
- General Knowledge: 20 Marks
- Issue of Social concern: 20 Marks
KSRM Admit Card 2024
KSRM MBA 2024 Admit Card will be issued soon to the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form. If a candidate attends the test center without an admission ticket, he/she will not be allowed to enter the test center.
If the admission card is not available on the website, candidates should contact the admission coordinator and provide reference information such as application number/registration number/name/date of birth and fee remittance proof.
KSRM Result 2024
KSRM MBA 2024 results will be declared immediately after the exam and candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results through online mode on the official website.
Applicants have to submit their Index Number & Date of Birth in the required field.
KSRM MBA Mock Test
Candidates who wish to prepare for the exam will have to take mock exams provided by the conducting institutes in online mode and the schedule also envisages that candidates will participate in this exam.
The link to the mock tests will be available on the official website and applicants have to click on it.
KSRM Selection Procedure
Following are the selection steps for KSRM MBA that candidates should follow. Based on the scores obtained in KIITEE Management, KIITEE/CAT, GMAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT exams and other exam results, applicants will be added to the merit list.
Candidates from the merit list will be invited for Group Discussion (GD) and/or Personal Interview (PI) at Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai.
The final selection of candidates will be based on KIITEE Management/KIITEE/CAT/XAT/CMAT exam results, career performance, performance in GD and PI.
Successful candidates must review the program admission requirements, accept admission, and submit a notification of acceptance in the prescribed format.