KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Form has been released on 6th June 2022. KMAT Karnataka 2022 is organized by Karnataka Personal Post Graduate College Association (KPPGCA). This state-level entrance exam is controlled once during a year to screen eligible applicants for admission into Master in Business, PGDMA, and MCA courses. Admission is provided to the test qualifying applicants in numerous institutions/colleges situated within the state of Bangalore and Karnataka.
Check complete details regarding KMAT Karnataka 2022 examination together with necessary dates, applying form, eligibility criteria, test pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, counseling, and far additional through this text.
KMAT Karnataka Notification 2022 – Application Released
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application Form has been released on 6th June 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.
KMAT Karnataka Exam Dates 2022:
Applicants can go through the complete important dates for the KMAT Karnataka 2022 Exam:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Starting date for the online application forms||6th June 2022|
|Ending date of the online application forms||31st August 2022|
|Date of releasing of the admit cards||To be Announced|
|Date of the KMAT entrance exam||To be Announced|
|Date of the release of the answer key||To be Announced|
|Date of the announcement of the results||To be Announced|
|Date of commencement of the counseling session||To be Announced|
KMAT Karnataka Application Form 2022:
Applicants can go through the complete details with instructions regarding the KMAT Karnataka Application Form 2022:
- KMAT Karnataka 2022 Application form has been released through online mode.
- Applicants can submit the application form 6th June 2022
- The official authority will released the application form for eligible applicants only, so applicants must go through their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility in the application form.
- The details like Phone No. and Email id must be correct and working as all communication will be done through them.
- The Registration process can be end till the 31st August 2022 , so applicants must submit their application form before the prescribed date.
- Applicants are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application Fee for every candidate will be Rs. 800/-.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
KMAT Karnataka Eligibility Criteria 2022:
The course wise eligibility criteria for the KMAT Karnataka 2022 Examination are given below:
For MBA/ PGDMA Course:
- Qualification: applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- Marks: Applying candidate must have scored at least 50% marks (45%for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: applicants appearing in their final examination in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: applicants must be the Bachelor’s degree holder in required discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Must should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: applicants should have Mathematics as their mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants in the final semester examination can also apply for the admission.
KMAT Karnataka Exam Pattern 2022:
Applicants can go through the complete exam pattern for the KMAT 2022 examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through offline (Pen-paper based) mode only.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Questions: Question paper will consist of 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: Total 1 mark will be given to the candidate on each correct response and there will be no negative marking in the examination.
The pattern for the question paper will be as follows:
|Verbal ability & reading comprehension||40|
KMAT Karnataka Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the examination will be consist of various question from the Verbal ability & reading comprehension, Quantitative ability and Logical reasoning. The question paper will be designed to check the technical and problem solving skills of applicants.
The complete KMAT Karnataka Syllabus 2022 can be checked through the website of authority.
Recommended Books for KMAT Karnataka 2022:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming KMAT Karnataka 2022 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
KMAT Karnataka Preparation Tips 2022:
Following are some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Solve the previous year and sample question paper.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card
The official authority will released the admit card by 3rd week of July 2022 through online mode. Authority will release the for every registered candidate individually. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2022 will be consist of various important details regarding the applicants and examination. Applicants will have to bring their admit card on the day of examination as no applicants will be allowed without the valid admit card.
KMAT Karnataka Answer Key 2022:
The official authority will released the KMAT Karnataka Answer Key after few days from the completion of entrance examination. Authority will release the answer key for every candidate in pdf format. The Answer key will be released from the 4th week of July 2022 through online mode.
KMAT Answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance examination. applicants will also get the objection facility for the answer key.
KMAT Karnataka Result 2022:
The official authority will released the result through online mode. Only exam participated applicants will be allowed to check their result. Participated applicants will be able to check their result from the month of August 2022.
KMAT Karnataka Result 2022 will be consisting of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Applicants must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
KMAT Karnataka Cut-Off 2022:
Cut off will be the minimum marks set by the authority for shortlisting the applicants for further rounds of admission procedure. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
KMAT Karnataka Cut off marks will be prepared on the basis of various factors. Applicants will be able to check the complete cut off marks through the website of KMAT Karnataka.
KMAT Karnataka Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be conducted for shortlisted candidate from the examination only. There won’t be any centralized counselling procedure for admission, so applicants will have to participate in the counselling procedure of participating institution individually.
The counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds. Some institution will conduct the GD and PI rounds for selecting the applicants for admission.
Applicants will also have to submit the following document for the verification round:
- 10th pass certificate & marksheet
- 12th pass certificate & marksheet
- Caste certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Bank draft
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Provisional admission letter
- KMAT Karnataka 2022 Score Card
- KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card
- Passport size photograph
KMAT Karnataka Test Centres 2022:
Given below is the list of 10 cities in Karnataka where KMAT Exam Centers will be located: