Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be released by 1st week of May 2022 through online mode. Karnataka Polytechnic admission procedure is a state level admission procedure held by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka. The admission procedure will be held on the basis of applicants marks in the required examination.
Selected applicants from the admission procedure will get admission in various offered polytechnic Programmes at Govt. and Private Polytechnic institution across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2022.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Notification: Application Soon
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form will be released by 1st week of May 2022 through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Dates:
|Admission notification||Last week of April 2022|
|Application form releases||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Document verification centre||1st week of June 2022|
|Notification of draft merit list||2nd week of June 2022|
|Objection to merit list||3rd week of June 2022|
|Final merit list notification||4th week of June 2022|
|Offline admission||1st week of July 2022|
|Online admission||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counselling begins||3rd week of July 2022|
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Only Eligible Applicants will be allowed to fill the application form.
- Applicants will be able to register themselves for the Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 from 1st week of May 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the instruction on it.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The Application form submission procedure will be held till the 1st week of June 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode. Applicants can use prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the Application Fee for every candidates:
Karnataka Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete Karnataka Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the Indian citizen to be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subject: Applicants should have Science & Mathematics as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
Karnataka Polytechnic Merit list 2022:
The merit list will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Official authority will release the merit list of every registered applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to access their merit list from the 2nd week of June 2022.
Along with the Karnataka Polytechnic Merit list, official authority will also release the objection facility for the merit list. Within the objection facility, Applicants will be able to question their rank in the merit list. The final merit list will be prepared by the official authority after the completion of objection facility.
Authority will release the separate merit list for every course and category. Applicants will be able to check the complete merit list from the website of official authority only.
The seats will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of following reservation policy:
|Category||Reservation percent (%)|
|Physical Disabled Applicants||3%|
Karnataka Polytechnic Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for selected applicants only. Official authority will held the counselling procedure through online mode only. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 1st week of May 2022.
Karnataka Polytechnic Counselling procedure will be held in the various rounds on the basis of seats available. The seats in the various offered polytechnic programme will be allotted on the basis of final merit list.
After the allotment of seats, Applicants will have to report at the allotted center for completing the remaining formalities for admission. Applicants will also have to bring the following document for verification round:
- SSLC or equivalent marksheet
- 10th passing certificate/ marksheet
- Original TC memo/ NOC from past institute/ college
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Original transfer certificate
Karnataka Polytechnic 2022 Admission:
Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Procedure will be held on the basis of Applicants merit in the required qualifying examination. The admission will be provided to the Applicants in the various Polytechnic courses on the basis of merit list.
The admission Procedure for the Karnataka Polytechnic will be followed by the various rounds including the Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and reporting round. The seats will be confirmed for the candidate after completing the remaining formalities at the allotted Institution.
Karnataka Polytechnic Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Address: Department of Technical Education
Tantrika Shikshana Bhavana,
Palace Road, Bengaluru–560001
EMail id: [email protected]