CMI Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. CMI is known as the Chennai Mathematical Institute is known on its teaching and research in the field of mathematical sciences. CMI is overseen by the leading board which is based on major people. CMI is a public-private corporation concerning research and education in India. Chennai Mathematical Institute, is a heart of fineness for education and exploration in the mathematical sciences.
It handles the entrance exam to give way to candidates gaining entry in undergraduate and postgraduate level courses. The institute put forward Ph.D. courses to students as well. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the CMI 2024 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
CMI Admission 2024 Notification – Application Soon
CMI Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
CMI Admission 2024 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of CMI 2024 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||1st March 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||9th April 2024|
|CMI Admit Card Downloading||30th April 2024|
|CMI Chennai Exam Date||7th May 2024|
|Declaration of Result||15th June 2024|
|Commencement of Classes||7th August 2024|
CMI Admission 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- CMI Admission 2024 Application Form has been Released on 1st March 2024 for UG & PG Courses.
- Applicants are informed to confirm the details of the application form and then make the final submission.
- The applicants will not be able to change the application form’s details.
- Aspirants can apply online as well as offline by getting hold of the CMI entrance exam printed application form by dispatching or individually.
- To come into possession of the CMI Application Form, the applicants will be compelled to send the demand draft from any bank.
- If the applicant pays via DD, the application fee is referred to together with a printed Payment Advice produced by the application form process.
- The application fees must be paid using Demand Draft to the advantage of the Chennai Mathematical Institute, represented at any bank, billed at Chennai.
- The CMI Application Fee is not refundable.
Courses Offered by CMI:
- B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics and Computer Science.
- B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics and Physics.
- M.Sc in Mathematics.
- M.Sc in Applications of Mathematics.
- M.Sc in Computer Science.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- Ph.D. in Physics.
|M.Sc & Ph.D.||Rs 1000 or Rs 1200|
CMI Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the CMI 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
Candidates must go through the full eligibility criteria of CMI, candidates who fail to know criteria that affect them at the time of taking admission into different courses.
Candidates have to fulfil all requirements of CMI 2024 eligibility criteria. Check here the eligibility criteria for different courses for CMI 2024.
For B.Sc Programme:
Applicants who have now cleared, or supposed to take a step in 2024, Class 12 or equal examination from a known board are qualified for admission in the program.
The applicant should complete the 12th or equal examination from a familiar board. Applicants who are turning up for the qualifying examination in March 2024 will also be taken in to account.
Applicant should have an undergraduate degree
- BA, B.Sc, BE, B.Tech, etc. in Mathematics for an entry in M.Sc Mathematics, in Computer Science for admission into M.Sc Computer Science, and in mathematics/statistics/computer science for an entry in M.Sc Data Science.
Applicant should have the degree
- B.E. /B.Tech/ B.Sc.(Math)/ M.Sc.(Math) to apply for Ph.D. Mathematics
Applicant should have the degree
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc.(C.S.)/ M.C.A for applying in Ph.D. Computer Science.
Applicant should have a degree
- B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc.(Physics)/ M.Sc.(Physics) for applying to Ph.D. Physics.
CMI Admission 2024 Exam Pattern:
The CMI 2024 exam pattern is specified for the benefit of the approaching applicants. According to the exam pattern of Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI)-
- The time extent of the exam is 3 hours
- Pen and Paper mode is the attribute of this examination.
- The questions appear with the Objective and Subjective approach.
|Subjects|| No. of Questions
(Part A & B)
|BSc (Hons) Mathematics &
Mathematics & Physics
|Part A – 10 to 11 Questions
Part B – 6 Questions
|40 to 44 Marks
81 to 85 Marks
|Part A – 10 Questions
Part B – 7 Questions
|Part A – 10 Questions
Part B – 10 Questions
|Ph.D. Physics||5 Question||20 Marks (Each)||100 Marks|
CMI Admission 2024 Admission/ Selection:
Selection for all Ph.D. programs will take in an interview at Chennai. For all additional Programmes, an interview will be organized as per the decision of the Admissions Committee, possibly summoning the skilled candidates for an interview liable on their preceding academic background.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
CMI 2024 Admit Card:
CMI Admission 2024 Admit Card will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses through online mode. Admit Card will only be existing at the official website aimed at eligible applicants who have presented their application forms on the expected date.
Applicants are made aware to examine the niceties like the students’ name, exam center, exam dates, etc. on the printed admit card. Admit Card will not be dispatched through the post to the candidates, so no correspondence in this regard will be considered.
Step to Download Admit Card
- Go to the website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Applicants will have to make use of registration ID to access their hall ticket.
- The details are submitted with the “Submit” option
- They would have to keep the admit card safe with them till the conclusion of the entrance exam.
CMI 2024 Result:
CMI Admission 2024 Result will be Declared on 15th June 2024 for UG & PG Courses. Applicants will be enrolled on account of their accomplishment in the entrance examination which takes place on 7th May 2024.
The institute will declared the entrance exam results just following the end of the exam. CMI Chennai Result anticipated for B.Sc (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science, B.Sc (Hons) Mathematics, Physics, and M.Sc (Mathematics, Computer Science & Data Science) and Ph.D. will be accessible on the website.
Consequently, the candidates appearing this year in the entrance test will be adept to check the result by sticking to the steps below-
- The CMI 2024 Result will be released at the website through online mode or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- For downloading the result, there have to be some details to be logged in- date of birth
- Submit the detail and take out the resulting print.
- Preserve it for future indication.
How to Fill CMI 2024 Application Form:
There are places where students are not arbitrated by how skilled they are at cracking 60 MCQs or how steadfast in doing enormously intricate calculations.
It’s somewhat like how much profound your grasp in the region of the theory of Mathematics. Hence, It is paramount to come together in the subsequent areas for the entrance exam-
- Candidates need to be scrupulous in linear algebra and real analysis.
- They must be able to write a difficult proof featuring in major theorems.
- They need to take a crack at several applicable Olympiad questions persistently and also brush up all appropriate theorems, lemmas, and corollaries from good books
- Number Theory
- Combinatorics (Same for 2 & 3)
- Geometry / Co-ordinate Geometry, as these are not like JEE questions