JKCET 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode only by the 4th week of February 2022. J&K Common Entrance Test (JKCET) is a state level entrance exam held by the Jammu and Kashmir board of professional entrance examination (JKBOPEE). The examination will be held for the Applicants willing to get admission in various UG engineering courses offered at various Govt. and Private colleges across the country.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete details Applicants needs to know regarding the JKCET 2022 exam.
JKCET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the JKCET 2022 Examination:
|Release of notification||4th week of February 2022|
|Released of application form||3rd week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||4th week of May 2022|
|Admit card downloading||1st week of June 2022|
|JKCET 2022 exam date||2nd week of June 2022|
|Release of Answer Key||2nd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||4th week of June 2022|
|Counselling starts from||2nd week of July 2022|
JKCET Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some key instructions regarding the JKCET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released by the 4th week of February 2022 through online mode.
- Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as application form will be released for eligible Applicants only.
- Applicants must fill the application form with authentic details only any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the prescribed dates for submission as no Applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- The Last date for submission of application form will be 3rd week of March 2022.
- Applicant are suggested to keep the copy of filed application form and fee receipt for future references.
- JKCET 2022 Application fee will be 1200/-.
- Application Fee can be submitted through online mode
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
JKCET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility norms Applicants must satisfy to be eligible for admission:
- Nationality: Applying Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Applicantsage must be at least 17 years as on 31st December 2022 to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 50% Marks (45% marks for reserved category Applicants) to be eligible for examination.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as their subjects in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in 12th or equivalent exam in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
JKCET Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the JKCET 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Examination: The Exam will be held through offline (pen or paper mode) mode.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Questions: The Question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking: 1 mark will be allotted on each correct response and .25 marks will be deducted on every negative response.
Below we have provided the complete question paper pattern for the JKCET 2022:
JKCET Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the JKCET 2022 Exam will be depends on the requirement of subjects for the particular course. The syllabus for the examination will be consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) of 11th and 12th syllabus.
Applicants can check the complete for the examination from the official information bulletin for the JKCET 2022.
JKCET Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern then study accordingly.
- Regularly make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make short notes and revise them accordingly.
- Just get prepared from the related exam specialist books.
JKCET Admit Card 2022:
The admit card of JKCET 2022 will be released by the official authority for every registered candidate individually. Applicants can download their admit card by the 1st week of June 2022 through online mode.
JKCET Admit card is an important document to be carried out on the day of examination, as no Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
JKCET Answer Key 2022:
Answer key will be released by the university after few days from the completion of examination. Official authority will release the answer key for every candidate in the pdf format. Applicants will be able to check their answer key form the 2nd week of June 2022 through online mode only.
The Answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance exam. Applicants can also predict their result even before the declaration of it.
JKCET Result 2022:
The result of JKCET 2022 will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of final answer key. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result from the 4th week of June 2022.
JKCET result 2022 will be declared through the official website of authority. Applicants will have to login into the website of authority for downloading their result. Applicants must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
JKCET Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every selected candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 2nd week of July 2022.
The counselling procedure will be held in the various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. Applicants will be selected for the admission on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The top rank holder in the merit list will get preferences at the time of allotment of seats.
Applicants will also have to bring the following documents for the document verification rounds:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Birth certificate
- Residence certificate
- JKCET 2022 admit card
- JKCET 2022 result
- Photo ID proof
- Category certificate