JIPMER PG 2022 July Session 2nd Round Seat Allotment for INI CET Course has been released on 27th August 2022. JIPMER PG 2022 Mock Allotment (INI CET) has been released on 4th August 2022 for MD/ MS.
JIPMER PG is a national level entrance examination held by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) twice in a year. JIPMER held the JIPMER PG exam for admission in various 3 year PG medical courses whereas for admission in 6 year PG Program, Applicants will have to qualify the INI CET 2022 exam. Qualified Applicants of the JIPMER PG examination will get admission in their applied programs at the JIPMER Campuses.
Below, in this articles we are providing the complete detailed information regarding the JIPMER PG 2022 Admission.
INI CET 2022:
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) is a national level entrance examination for admission into MD & MS (6 years) courses. This exam was newly formed in 2021 and held by the AIIMS Delhi in 2 sessions. The examination is held for admission into medical institutions of AIIMS, JIPMER, NIMHANS and PGIMER institutions.
JIPMER PG 2022 Notifications – July Allocation List Released (INI-SS)
JIPMER PG 2022 July Session 2nd Round Allotment for INI-CET Course has been released on 27th August 2022. Click Here to View Allotment.
JIPMER PG 2022 Mock Allotment (INI CET) has been released on 4th August 2022 for MD/ MS. Click here to view allotment.
JIPMER PG 2022 Counselling (Choice Filling) has been started for MD/ MS. It has been extended till 30th June 2022 for MD/ MS (INI CET). Click here for choice filling.
JIPMER PG 2022 Allotment (3rd round) has been released for DM/ M.Ch courses (INI SS). Click here for list (in PDF).
JIPMER PG 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the tentative exam dates for JIPMER PG 2022 January session:
For July Session (MD/ MS):
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Basic registration starts from||31st January 2022|
|Closing of online basic registration||7th March 2022|
|Status of Basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||11th March to 15th March 2022|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||18th March 2022|
|Date for Generation of code (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)||21st March to 11th April 2022|
|Uploading Prospectus including seat position for Sponsored and Foreign National candidates||21st March to 8th May 2022|
|Date for checking status of application form & last date for submission of required documents||22nd April to 25th April 2022|
|Final status of online registration||29th April 2022|
|Uploading of admit card||29th April 2022|
|Date of Exam||8th May 2022|
|Declaration of result||14th May 2022|
|Merit list||14th May 2022|
|Counselling Process||24th June 2022|
For DM/M.Ch. (3 years) July 2022:
|INI SS Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Registration starts from||16th March 2022|
|Closing of online basic registration||3rd April 2022|
|Status of Application & rejected application||5th April 2022|
|Last day of submission of documents of rejected application||8th April 2022|
|Last date for ministry of health and family welfare, govt of India to forward an approval of “No objection to foreign national”.||8th April 2022|
|Finalisation of Centres & allotment of roll no.s/ admit card on the website||15th April 2022|
|Written online CBT exam||23rd April 2022|
|Declaration of result||27th April 2022|
|Release of merit list||10th May 2022|
JIPMER PG Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details applicants need to know regarding the JIPMER PG 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released for MD/ MS in the website of INICET through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to apply for the JIPMER PG 2022 16th to 30th March 2022 for DM/ M.Ch (3 years).
- INI CET 2022 (MD/ MS) Application form is made available from 31st January till 7th March 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to go through the eligibility norms before applying for the JIPMER PG 2022.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully as any mistake can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should take out the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application Form fee can only be paid through online mode. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for transaction of Application fee:
|General (UR) / OCI / EWSs / SPONSORED||Rs.1600|
|PwD||Exempted from application fee|
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility norms which applicants need to fulfill to be eligible for JIPMER PG 2022:
- Applicants with Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) or Foreign Nationals (FN) citizenship can apply for the MD/MS.
- For admission in MDS, Applicants should be either Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
- For Admission in MD/MS, Applicants should be MBBS Degree holder with 12 months compulsory internship or before 30th June 2022 from any recognized institutions.
- For Admission in MDS, Applying Applicants should have BDS degree with a year of internship or before 30th June 2022.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Applicants should have scored at least 55% marks as General/OBC/OCI/ EWSs/Sponsored/Foreign National and 50% marks as reserved category.
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for JIPMER PG 2022:
- Mode: JIPMER PG 2022 Examination will be held through online mode.
- Duration: There will be total 3 hours for MD/MS question paper and 1 hour 30 minutes for MDS question paper.
- Language: Question paper language will be English only.
- Number of Questions: MD/MS question paper will contain total of 250 questions and there will be total 100 questions for MDS.
Below we have provided the detailed question paper pattern for JIPMER PG:
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics:(Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology & Biostatistics)||100|
|Clinical Sciences:(Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Community Medicine, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio diagnosis, Radio therapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine)||150|
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics:General Anatomy including embryology and histology / General human physiology and Biochemistry/ Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology / General Pathology and Microbiology / General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics General Medicine General Surgery / Biostatistics||30|
|Dental Science:Dental Materials/ Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology / Oral Medicine and Radiology / Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry / Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics / Periodontology / Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge/ Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics / Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery / Public Health Dentistry||70|
JIPMER PG Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus will be released by the official authority through information brochure. JIPMER PG Syllabus 2022 will consist of the topics from the relevant fields. Here, Applicants can check the few topic of syllabus as the complete syllabus will be intimated through information brochure.
For Clinical Sciences: Anaesthesiology, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Community Medicine, ENT, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, Radio therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Transfusion Medicine, Obstetrics, Emergency Medicine, Surgery, Pulmonary Medicine, etc..
For Basic Clinical Science: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Micro Biology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology and Pharmacology.
JIPMER PG Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided the list of some effective preparation tips Applicants can use for better preparation of examination:
- Every candidates should make their own time table schedule keeping their strong and week subjects in mind.
- Regulary participate in mock test regularly, as it will help the Applicants for better preparation.
- Solve the question paper of previous and sample papers regulary.
- Avoid any distraction of body and mind and keep the focus on study.
- Make the proper balances in between study and physical exercises/sports.
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2022:
The admit card will be released by the official authority after the completion of registration process. Official authority will release the admit card for successfully registered applicants only. Registered applicants will be able to download their admit card through online mode by login into the official website.
The admit card for JIPMER PG 2022 can be released from April 2022 (July Session). For INI CET applicants can download their admit card from 29th April 2022 for July session MD/ MS admission through the offical website of INI CET . Applicants should keep their admit card safe as it will be needed at the time of counselling.
JIPMER PG Result 2022:
The result will be released by the offical authority after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to download their result from Last week of May 2023 (INI CET) through online mode.
Authority will not send any result to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their result by login into the website of INI CET exam conducting authority.
Applicants are suggested to keep the result safe till the completion of admission process as it will be the required document at the time of counselling.
JIPMER PG Merit List 2022:
The merit list will be released by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) through online mode. Official authority will prepare the merit list category wise on the basis of applicants performance in the entrance examination.
The merit list will be released in 2nd week of December 2021 for every qualified Applicants of the examination. JIPMER PG Merit list 2022 will contain the rank of Applicants. The admission procedure will be held on the basis of Applicants rank in the merit list.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2022:
Counselling procedure will be the final process for the admission. Official authority will held the counselling procedure from June 2022 for qualified applicants of the examination only.
The counselling procedure will be held in various round as per the number of seats available in after each round of counselling. Selected applicants will have to report in the allotted campuses with all required document within given time period.
Below we have provided the complete list of required document Applicants will have to bring at the time of counselling:
- Hall Ticket
- Rank letter
- Date of Birth Certificate
- MBBS mark sheet for MD/MS course and BDS mark sheet for MDS course
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied
- Migration Certificate obtained from the University last attended
- Permanent / Provisional Medical Registration / Dental Registration Certificate
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar or AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport copy
- In case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) certificate
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe (SC/ST) certificate