JIPMER PG 2022 Result has been released on 14th May 2022 for MD/ MS (July session). For DM/ M.Ch courses, merit list has been released on 10th May 2022 through INI SS exam.
JIPMER PG is a national level entrance examination held by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) twice in a year. JIPMER held the JIPMER PG exam for admission in various 3 year PG medical courses whereas for admission in 6 year PG Program, Applicants will have to qualify the INI CET 2022 exam. Qualified Applicants of the JIPMER PG examination will get admission in their applied programs at the JIPMER Campuses.
Below, in this articles we are providing the complete detailed information regarding the JIPMER PG 2022 Admission.
INI CET 2022:
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) is a national level entrance examination for admission into MD & MS (6 years) courses. This exam was newly formed in 2021 and held by the AIIMS Delhi in 2 sessions. The examination is held for admission into medical institutions of AIIMS, JIPMER, NIMHANS and PGIMER institutions.
JIPMER PG 2022 Notifications – Result Declared (INI-SS)
JIPMER PG 2022 Result has been released on 14th May 2022 for INICET (MD/ MS) July session exam. Click here to get list.
JIPMER PG 2022 Final Result (Merit List) for INI-SS Course (July Session) has been Declared on 10th May 2022. Click Here to View Merit List.
JIPMER PG 2022 Admit Card for INI-CET Course (July Session) has been released on 29th April 2022. Click Here to Download Admit Card.
JIPMER PG 2022 Final Registration for INI-CET Course (July Session) has been started now. Click Here to Register Online.
JIPMER PG 2022 July Session Registration for INI-SS (DM/M.Ch & MD (3 Years) Courses) Last Date has been extended till 1st April 2022. Click Here to Register Online.
NOTE: INI CET will also include MD (Hospital Administrative) course. Registration for same will start separately.
JIPMER PG 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the tentative exam dates for JIPMER PG 2022 January session:
January Session for INI-CET Course:
|Basic Registration starts||10th September 2021|
|Generation of EUC code||4th to 20th October 2021|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||9th October 2021|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||11th to 13th October 2021|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||14th October 2021|
|Generation of Unique Registration Code (RUC) – only for accepted basic registration candidates||28th September to 18th October 2021|
|Final Registration (only for candidates generated RUC code)|
|Editing of Basic & Final registration (change in category & city choice allowed not after the payment of registration fee)|
|Uploading of Valid certificate|
|Checking of status of final registration & last date to submit required documents||25th October to 29th October 2021|
|Final Status of online registration & uploading of admit card on AIIMS website||8th November 2021|
|INI CET 2022 Exam||14th November 2021|
|Declaration of result||20th November 2021|
|Merit list||3rd week of December 2021|
|Counselling Process||10th December 2021|
INI-CET July Session (MD/MS/M.Ch/ DM/ MDS):
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|The basic registration process starts||31st January 2022|
|Closing of the basic registration process||7th March 2022|
|Status of Basic Registration and last date of correction of rejected Images||11th – 15th March 2022|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||18th March 2022|
|Generation of ExamUnique Code (EUC)||21st March – 11th April 2022|
|Date(s) of checking the status of Completion of Application & Last date of submission of required
|22nd – 25th April 2022|
|Final Status of Completion of Application & uploading of admit card||29th April 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||29th April 2022|
|AIIMS PG 2022 Exam||8th May 2022|
January Session for INI-SS (DM/MCh 3Yrs Course):
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Starting date for the registrations||28th October 2021|
|Ending date for the registrations||12th November 2021|
|Status of application & rejected applications with reasons for rejection||19th – 23rd November 2021|
|Due date to submit the documents||23rd November 2021|
|Date of releasing the admit cards||30th November 2021|
|Date of Online entrance exam (CBT)||7th December 2021|
|Date of announcement of the results||11th December 2021|
January Session for INI-SS (DM/MCh 3Yrs Course):
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Starting date for the registrations||16th March 2022|
|Ending date for the registrations||30th March 2022|
|Status of application & rejected applications with reasons for rejection||–|
|Due date to submit the documents||–|
|Date of releasing the admit cards||–|
|Date of Online entrance exam (CBT)||–|
|Date of announcement of the results||–|
JIPMER PG Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details applicants need to know regarding the JIPMER PG 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released for MD/ MS in the website of INICET through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to apply for the JIPMER PG 2022 16th to 30th March 2022 for DM/ M.Ch (3 years).
- INI CET 2022 (MD/ MS) Application form is made available from 31st January till 7th March 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to go through the eligibility norms before applying for the JIPMER PG 2022.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully as any mistake can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should take out the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application Form fee can only be paid through online mode. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for transaction of Application fee:
|General (UR) / OCI / EWSs / SPONSORED||Rs.1600|
|PwD||Exempted from application fee|
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility norms which applicants need to fulfill to be eligible for JIPMER PG 2022:
- Applicants with Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) or Foreign Nationals (FN) citizenship can apply for the MD/MS.
- For admission in MDS, Applicants should be either Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
- For Admission in MD/MS, Applicants should be MBBS Degree holder with 12 months compulsory internship or before 30th June 2022 from any recognized institutions.
- For Admission in MDS, Applying Applicants should have BDS degree with a year of internship or before 30th June 2022.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Applicants should have scored at least 55% marks as General/OBC/OCI/ EWSs/Sponsored/Foreign National and 50% marks as reserved category.
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for JIPMER PG 2022:
- Mode: JIPMER PG 2022 Examination will be held through online mode.
- Duration: There will be total 3 hours for MD/MS question paper and 1 hour 30 minutes for MDS question paper.
- Language: Question paper language will be English only.
- Number of Questions: MD/MS question paper will contain total of 250 questions and there will be total 100 questions for MDS.
Below we have provided the detailed question paper pattern for JIPMER PG:
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics:(Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology & Biostatistics)||100|
|Clinical Sciences:(Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Community Medicine, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio diagnosis, Radio therapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine)||150|
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics:General Anatomy including embryology and histology / General human physiology and Biochemistry/ Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology / General Pathology and Microbiology / General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics General Medicine General Surgery / Biostatistics||30|
|Dental Science:Dental Materials/ Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology / Oral Medicine and Radiology / Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry / Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics / Periodontology / Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge/ Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics / Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery / Public Health Dentistry||70|
JIPMER PG Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus will be released by the official authority through information brochure. JIPMER PG Syllabus 2022 will consist of the topics from the relevant fields. Here, Applicants can check the few topic of syllabus as the complete syllabus will be intimated through information brochure.
For Clinical Sciences: Anaesthesiology, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Community Medicine, ENT, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, Radio therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Transfusion Medicine, Obstetrics, Emergency Medicine, Surgery, Pulmonary Medicine, etc..
For Basic Clinical Science: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Micro Biology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology and Pharmacology.
JIPMER PG Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided the list of some effective preparation tips Applicants can use for better preparation of examination:
- Every candidates should make their own time table schedule keeping their strong and week subjects in mind.
- Regulary participate in mock test regularly, as it will help the Applicants for better preparation.
- Solve the question paper of previous and sample papers regulary.
- Avoid any distraction of body and mind and keep the focus on study.
- Make the proper balances in between study and physical exercises/sports.
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2022:
The admit card will be released by the official authority after the completion of registration process. Official authority will release the admit card for successfully registered applicants only. Registered applicants will be able to download their admit card through online mode by login into the official website.
The admit card for JIPMER PG 2022 can be released from April 2022 (July Session). For INI CET applicants can download their admit card from 29th April 2022 for July session MD/ MS admission through the offical website of INI CET . Applicants should keep their admit card safe as it will be needed at the time of counselling.
JIPMER PG Result 2022:
The result will be released by the offical authority after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to download their result from Last week of May 2023 (INI CET) through online mode.
Authority will not send any result to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their result by login into the website of INI CET exam conducting authority.
Applicants are suggested to keep the result safe till the completion of admission process as it will be the required document at the time of counselling.
JIPMER PG Merit List 2022:
The merit list will be released by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) through online mode. Official authority will prepare the merit list category wise on the basis of applicants performance in the entrance examination.
The merit list will be released in 2nd week of December 2021 for every qualified Applicants of the examination. JIPMER PG Merit list 2022 will contain the rank of Applicants. The admission procedure will be held on the basis of Applicants rank in the merit list.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2022:
Counselling procedure will be the final process for the admission. Official authority will held the counselling procedure from June 2022 for qualified applicants of the examination only.
The counselling procedure will be held in various round as per the number of seats available in after each round of counselling. Selected applicants will have to report in the allotted campuses with all required document within given time period.
Below we have provided the complete list of required document Applicants will have to bring at the time of counselling:
- Hall Ticket
- Rank letter
- Date of Birth Certificate
- MBBS mark sheet for MD/MS course and BDS mark sheet for MDS course
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied
- Migration Certificate obtained from the University last attended
- Permanent / Provisional Medical Registration / Dental Registration Certificate
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar or AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport copy
- In case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) certificate
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe (SC/ST) certificate