PGIMER 2024 January Session INI CET Registration has been Started on 15th September 2023. Exam Dates has been announced for INI CET & INI SS. Through INI CET, candidates will be offered admission in 6 year courses as MD/ MS. Candidates will be offered admission into 3 years courses as DM/ M.CH & MDS courses through INI SS. Both INI CET & INI SS, exam will be held twice in a year in the month of January & June. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) is one of the prestigious medical institution of India offers education in various medical programs like MD/ MS, DM/ MCH & DM Hospital Administration etc.
Admission will be offered through INI CET & INI SS scores. Admissions are offered by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER). Candidates through INI CET & INI SS scores can enroll into courses – MD/ MS (6 years), DM/ MCH (3 years) & MDS courses. Below in this article, we have provided the complete information Applicants needs to know regarding the PGIMER Admission 2024.
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) is a newly formed national level entrance exam for admission in MD/ MS programs in top medical institutions of India. The exam was organized in the year 2020 which is held by the AIIMS, Delhi.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
PGIMER 2024 Notifications – Application Out
PGIMER 2024 Application Form has been released on 15th September 2023. Click here to apply.
PGIMER 2024 Exam Dates has been announced through INI CET & INI SS. It will be held on 22nd October & 5th November 2023 for INI SS & INI CET respectively. Check other dates below.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
PGIMER 2024 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete official exam dates for PGIMER 2024 Examination:
Through INI CET:
|Notification||15th September 2023|
|Registration & Basic Information||15th September 2023|
|Last date to register||5th October 2023|
|Status of Registration & Basic information||6th October 2023|
|Last date of basic registration||7th October 2023|
|Final status of accepted registration & basic information||8th October 2023|
|Generation of Examination Unique Code (EUC), & editing of form||27th September 2023|
|Last date||13th October 2023|
|Uploading of valid certificate||27th September 2023|
|Last date of uploading||5th November 2023|
|Status of completion of application form||17th October 2023|
|Last date of submission||18th October 2023|
|Final status of online registration& uploading of admit card||30th October 2023|
|INI CET Exam Date||5th November 2023 (January session),19th May 2024 (July session)|
Through INI SS:
|Notification releases||3rd week of September 2023|
|Application form releases||3rd week of September 2023|
|Last date to apply||2nd week of October 2023|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of October 2023|
|Exam Date||22nd October 2023 (January session),27th April 2024 (July session)|
|Result||1st week of November 2023|
|Counselling||2nd week of November 2023|
PGIMER Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided the complete details with some important instructions regarding the PGIMER Application form 2024:
- Application form has been released through online mode.
- Registration process for DM/ MCH & DM Hospital Administration has been held by the 1st week of October to 4th week of October 2023.
- The registration process is conducted for the eligible Applicants only, so Applicants are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- The details filled by the Applicants in the application form should be same as it appears in their 10th mark sheet, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- The application form submission process remain available till the prescribed date, so Applicants must submit their application form before it.
- Applicants are suggested to take the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
PGIMER 2024 Application From Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the application fee for every Applicants:
For DM/ M.Ch. Courses:
|General/ OBC/ OCI/ RA/ FN/Sponsored Applicants||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST category Applicants||Rs. 1500/-|
For MD/ MS & Hospital Administrative Courses:
|General/ OBC/ OCI/ RA/ FN/ Sponsored Applicants||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST category Applicants||Rs. 1200/-|
PGIMER Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria applicants must fulfil to be eligible for PGIMER 2024 Examination:
For DM/ M.Ch. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have Graduation in MD/ MS or equivalent from any Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized institution.
- Registration: Applying Applicants must be registered under Central/ State Medical Council of Registration.
For MD/ MS & Hospital Administrative Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have MBBS degree from any MCI recognize institution.
- Marks: Applying Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks as unreserved, 40% as SC/ST and 45% as PwD Applicants.
- Internship: Applicants must have completed internship training of 1 year. Training must be completed before 31st December for January session & 30th June for July session.
PGIMER Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the PGIMER 2024 Exam:
- Mode of Examination: PGIMER 2024 will be the Computer Based online test (CBT).
- Types of Questions: PGIMER Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 250 questions in the question paper.
- Time Duration: 3 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper
Below we have provided the pattern for the PGIMER 2024 question paper:
|Immunogenetics & Molecular Biology||10|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||20|
|Social & Preventive Medicine||7|
PGIMER Syllabus 2024:
The syllabus for the PGIMER will be different for the every offered programs. Applicants can check the complete syllabus for every individual courses through the INI CET and PGIMER 2024 information bulletin.
The syllabus for the examination will be inspired by their previous academic syllabus. The topics of syllabus will be on the basis of whole academic years of required qualification.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Below we have provided the list of tips and tricks Applicants can follow for better preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make a balanced time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the sample papers and previous year’s question papers.
- Make the notes and revise them.
PGIMER Admit Card 2024:
Admit Card is an important document that Applicants needs to carry along with them on the day of examination. No Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without their valid admit card. Applicants can download their admit card from 2nd week of November 2021 for MD/ MS (Jan session) and 3rd week of November 2021 for DM/ MCH & DM Hospital Administration courses.
The admit card will be released for every registered Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by entering their login details in the website of exam conducting authority.
PGIMER Cut Off 2024:
Cut off is a minimum marks that applicants will required to score to be eligible for further rounds of admission. The cut off marks will be set by the exam conducting authority for every courses separately. Applicants will be able to access the cut off marks from the website of authority.
Authority will release the PGIMER Cut Off 2024 for every category separately. Applicants will have to score the marks for participating in the admission procedure as per their category on the entrance exam.
PGIMER Result 2024:
The result will be declared for the every exam participated Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to access their result by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
The result for every courses will be declared separately through online mode. The result for MD/ MS (Jan session) will be released on 20th November 2021 and 1st week of December 2021 for DM/ MCH and DM Hospital Administration courses.
PGIMER Counselling 2024:
Counselling will be the final steps of the admission procedure. Applicants will have to report in the PGIMER campus for participating in the counselling procedure. The counselling procedure will be conducted for qualified Applicants of the examination only.
The seats in the offered programs will be allotted on the basis of Applicants rank in the merit list. Shortlisted Applicants for the admission will have to report at the allotted centre within given time period for confirming their admission.
Applicants will also have to bring the following document in the counselling procedure for document verification process:
- MBBS marksheet
- MBBS internship marksheet
- 10th level marksheet & certificate
- MCI registration certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Internship Certificate
- Category certificate
- Application form printout
- valid ID proof