JIPMER PG 2024 INI SS January Session 1st Round Seat Allocation Counselling has been Started on 4th December 2023. JIPMER PG 2024 INI SS January Session Common Merit List (CML) for DM/MCH/MD Hospital Administration Courses has been Released on 22nd November 2023. January Session List of candidates called for Stage-II (Departmental Assessment) Result has been Released on 9th November 2023. INI SS January Session Result has been Declared on 4th November 2023. There are two main exams: INI CET for MD/MS courses on November 5, 2023, and INI SS for DM/M.Ch courses on October 30, 2023. JIPMER PG is a national level entrance examination held by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) twice in a year January session, & July session. JIPMER PG admissions is offered through INI CET & INI SS exams. AIIMS conducts national level medical entrance tests known as INI CET & INI SS entrance test to offer admission into MD/ MS & DM/ M. Ch courses.
Candidates must qualify INI CET & INI SS exam to get admission into 3 & 6 years PG medical courses in various AIIMS, JIPMER & other participating institutions. Below, in this articles we are providing the complete detailed information regarding the JIPMER PG 2024 Admission.
INI CET 2024:
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) is a national level entrance examination for admission into MD & MS (6 years) courses. This exam was newly formed in 2021 and held by the AIIMS Delhi in 2 sessions. The examination is held for admission into medical institutions of AIIMS, JIPMER, NIMHANS and PGIMER institutions.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
JIPMER PG 2024 Notifications – Jan. Session Merit List Out
JIPMER PG 2024 INI SS January Session 1st Round Seat Allocation Counselling has been Started on 4th December 2023. Click to Register.
JIPMER PG 2024 INI SS January Session Common Merit List (CML) for DM/MCH/MD Hospital Administration Courses has been Released on 22nd November 2023. Click to View Common Merit List (CML).
JIPMER PG 2024 January Session List of candidates called for Stage-II (Departmental Assessment) Result has been Released on 9th November 2023. Click to View Result.
JIPMER PG 2024 INI-SS January Session Result has been Declared on 4th November 2023. Click to View Result.
JIPMER PG 2024 INI-CET January Session Admit Card has been available on 30th October 2023. Click to Download INI CET Admit Card.
JIPMER PG 2024 Examination Dates has been Announced; the Jan. Session Examination was held on 5th November 2023 for INI CET Course and INI SS Exam held on 30th October 2023. Check Exam Dates Details Below.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
JIPMER PG 2024 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the tentative exam dates for JIPMER PG 2024 January session:
INI CET (January Session 2024):
|Application form releases||15th September 2023|
|Last date to submit||5th October 2023|
|Status of basic registration & last date to rectify images||6th – 7th October 2023|
|Generation of examination unique code||30th September – 14th October 2023|
|Checking final status||17th – 18th October 2023|
|The final status of online registration & release of admit card||30th October 2023|
|Exam Date||5th November 2023|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counselling starts||To be announced|
INI SS (January Session 2024):
|Online registration||27th September 2023|
|Registration ends||14th October 2023|
|Uploading of Application Status||14th October 2023|
|Documents submission||18th October 2023|
|Admit card||23rd October 2023|
|INI SS 2024 Exam Date||30th October 2023|
|Result (for all INIs)||4th November 2023|
|Result Stage 1 (for AIIMS applicants only)||December 2023|
|Departmental Assessment (only for AIIMS applicants)||December 2023|
|Final Result declaration||December 2023|
INI CET (July Session 2024):
|Online Application||1st week of March 2024|
|Application form Last date||1st week of April 2024|
|Status of Basic Registration and last date of correction||2nd week of April 2024|
|Generation of examination unique code||April 2024|
|Checking the final status of completion of the application form & last date of submission of documents||3rd week of April 2024|
|Final status of online registration and release of Admit Card||1st week of May 2024|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of May 2024|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of May 2024|
|Counselling Starts||June 2024|
INI SS (July Session 2024):
|Online registration||4th week of March 2024|
|Registration ends||1st week of April 2024|
|Application status uploaded||3rd week of April 2024|
|Submission of documents Last date||3rd week of April 2024|
|Finalisation of centres/ allotment of roll no & Availability of Admit card||Last week of April 2024|
|Exam Date||April 2024|
|Result (for all INIs)||2nd week of May 2024|
|Result Stage 1 (for AIIMS applicants only)||May 2024|
|Departmental Assessment (only for AIIMS applicants)||May 2024|
|Final Result declaration||May/ June 2024|
JIPMER PG Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided the complete details applicants need to know regarding the JIPMER PG 2024 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released for MD/ MS in the website of INICET through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to apply for the JIPMER PG 2024 16th to 30th March 2024 for DM/ M.Ch (3 years).
- INI CET 2024 (MD/ MS) Application form is made available from 31st January till 7th March 2024.
- Applicants are suggested to go through the eligibility norms before applying for the JIPMER PG 2024.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully as any mistake can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should take out the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application Form fee can only be paid through online mode. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for transaction of Application fee:
|Category||INI CET Fee (in Rs.)||INI SS Fee (in Rs.)|
|General/OBC||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 4000/-|
|ST/SC||Rs. 3200/-||Rs. 4000/-|
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility norms which applicants need to fulfill to be eligible for JIPMER PG 2024:
- Applicants with Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) or Foreign Nationals (FN) citizenship can apply for the MD/MS.
- For admission in MDS, Applicants should be either Indian National (IN) or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
- For Admission in MD/MS, Applicants should be MBBS Degree holder with 12 months compulsory internship or before 30th June 2024 from any recognized institutions.
- For Admission in MDS, Applying Applicants should have BDS degree with a year of internship or before 30th June 2024.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Applicants should have scored at least 55% marks as General/OBC/OCI/ EWSs/Sponsored/Foreign National and 50% marks as reserved category.
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for JIPMER PG 2024:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Mode: JIPMER PG 2024 Examination will be held through online mode.
- Duration: There will be total 3 hours for MD/MS question paper and 1 hour 30 minutes for MDS question paper.
- Language: Question paper language will be English only.
- Number of Questions: MD/MS question paper will contain total of 250 questions and there will be total 100 questions for MDS.
Below we have provided the detailed question paper pattern for JIPMER PG:
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics:(Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology & Biostatistics)||100|
|Clinical Sciences:(Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Community Medicine, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio diagnosis, Radio therapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine)||150|
|Subject||No. of Question|
|Basic Clinical Sciences and Biostatistics:General Anatomy including embryology and histology / General human physiology and Biochemistry/ Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology / General Pathology and Microbiology / General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics General Medicine General Surgery / Biostatistics||30|
|Dental Science:Dental Materials/ Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology / Oral Medicine and Radiology / Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry / Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics / Periodontology / Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge/ Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics / Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery / Public Health Dentistry||70|
JIPMER PG Syllabus 2024:
The syllabus will be released by the official authority through information brochure. JIPMER PG Syllabus 2024 will consist of the topics from the relevant fields. Here, Applicants can check the few topic of syllabus as the complete syllabus will be intimated through information brochure.
For Clinical Sciences: Anaesthesiology, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Community Medicine, ENT, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, Radio therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Transfusion Medicine, Obstetrics, Emergency Medicine, Surgery, Pulmonary Medicine, etc..
For Basic Clinical Science: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Micro Biology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology and Pharmacology.
JIPMER PG Preparation Tips 2024:
Below we have provided the list of some effective preparation tips Applicants can use for better preparation of examination:
- Every candidates should make their own time table schedule keeping their strong and week subjects in mind.
- Regulary participate in mock test regularly, as it will help the Applicants for better preparation.
- Solve the question paper of previous and sample papers regulary.
- Avoid any distraction of body and mind and keep the focus on study.
- Make the proper balances in between study and physical exercises/sports.
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2024:
The admit card will be released by the official authority after the completion of registration process. Official authority will release the admit card for successfully registered applicants only. Registered applicants will be able to download their admit card through online mode by login into the official website.
The admit card for JIPMER PG 2024 can be released from April 2024 (July Session). For INI CET applicants can download their admit card from 29th April 2024 for July session MD/ MS admission through the offical website of INI CET . Applicants should keep their admit card safe as it will be needed at the time of counselling.
JIPMER PG Result 2024:
The result will be released by the offical authority after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to download their result from Last week of May 2024 (INI CET) through online mode.
Authority will not send any result to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their result by login into the website of INI CET exam conducting authority.
Applicants are suggested to keep the result safe till the completion of admission process as it will be the required document at the time of counselling.
JIPMER PG Merit List 2024:
The merit list will be released by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) through online mode. Official authority will prepare the merit list category wise on the basis of applicants performance in the entrance examination.
The merit list will be released in 2nd week of December 2021 for every qualified Applicants of the examination. JIPMER PG Merit list 2024 will contain the rank of Applicants. The admission procedure will be held on the basis of Applicants rank in the merit list.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2024:
Counselling procedure will be the final process for the admission. Official authority will held the counselling procedure from June 2024 for qualified applicants of the examination only.
The counselling procedure will be held in various round as per the number of seats available in after each round of counselling. Selected applicants will have to report in the allotted campuses with all required document within given time period.
Below we have provided the complete list of required document Applicants will have to bring at the time of counselling:
- Hall Ticket
- Rank letter
- Date of Birth Certificate
- MBBS mark sheet for MD/MS course and BDS mark sheet for MDS course
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied
- Migration Certificate obtained from the University last attended
- Permanent / Provisional Medical Registration / Dental Registration Certificate
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar or AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport copy
- In case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) certificate
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe (SC/ST) certificate