JEE Main 2024 Syllabus has been reduced. JEE Main Syllabus comprises of Paper I & Paper II physics, chemistry, mathematics-related subjects. The JEE Main 2024 exam are organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for engineering admissions in IITs, IIITs and NITs. JEE Main is a national level examination which will be organized by the NTA from 2024.
Before preparing for exams, students ought to gather all the main points concerning syllabus for better preparations. Through this article candidates can check the officially prescribed JEE Main 2024 Syllabus pdf.
JEE Main 2024 Syllabus – Revised (Session 1)
JEE Main 2024 Syllabus has been reduced. Click here for syllabus.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
JEE Main 2024 Syllabus:
Every Year JEE Main declares the Official JEE Main syllabus, and this year also NTA (National Testing Agency) has announced the official JEE Main 2024 Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics. JEE Main is the national level exam that’s conducted double a year from 2024 for taking admission into Engineering and Technology into varied IITs, NITs, and varied other Engineering colleges and institutions.
Here during this article, we are going to give you PDF downloadable Material of the JEE Main syllabus 2024. JEE Main exam 2024 is divided into 2 Papers, i.e., Paper one and Paper two. Paper one is for (B.E and B.Tech) and Paper two is for ( B. Arch and B. Planning) that is the aptitude test. We’ve additionally provided the subject wise syllabus in derived formate to make sure that Students are getting the perfect Prescribed Syllabus of JEE Main 2024.
FOR STUDY MATERIALS OF JEE MAINS EXAM 2024 CLICK HERE
JEE Main Syllabus Subjects:
|JEE Main Paper||Subjects Covered|
|Paper 2A||Mathematics/General Aptitude/Drawing|
|Paper 2B||Mathematics/General Aptitude/Planning|
JEE MAIN Syllabus 2024: Download PDF Here
Here we have provided the JEE MAINS syllabus PDF to download for the students. CLICK HERE
JEE Main 2024 Subject Wise Syllabus (Paper 1):
Candidates will check the JEE Main syllabus subject wise that contains of syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and mathematics. Candidates should prepare for every subject so as to score well within the examination. Candidates could use NCERT books so as to prepare for JEE Main 2024. Here we’ve mentioned some important topics of a program from each subject:
- Physics and measurement
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Laws of motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Electronic devices
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Work, energy and power
- Rotational motion
- Oscillations and waves
- Communication systems
- Current electricity
- Atoms and nuclei
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Purification and characterisation of organic compounds
- Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- d- and f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry.
- Sets, relations and functions
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Sequences and series
- Limit, continuity and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Matrices and determinants
- Mathematical reasoning
- Mathematical induction
- Permutations and combinations
- Vector algebra
- Co-ordinate geometry
- Statistics and probability
JEE Main 2024 Paper 2 Syllabus (B.Arch/ B.Planning):
|Part -1||Awareness of persons places Buildings. Materials.) Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build-environment. Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings. Visualizing, different sides of three-dimensional objects, Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual. Numerical and \tabal).|
|Part – 2||Three dimensional – perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements color texture, harmony, and contrast.
Creating two dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational areas, etc.), landscape (river fronts jungles, glens.
Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces, etc). landscape (riverfronts. Jungle. Gardens, trees. Plants, etc.) and rural life.
JEE Mains 2024 Syllabus for Paper 2B (B.Plan):
Syllabus for General Awareness:
General knowledge questions and knowledge about prominent cities, development issues, government programs, etc.
Syllabus for Social Science:
The idea of nationalism, nationalism in India, pre-modern world, 19th -century global economy, colonialism, and colonial cities, industrialization, resources, and development, types of resources, agriculture, water, mineral resources, industries, national economy; Human Settlement, Power-sharing, federalism, political parties, democracy, the constitution of India.
Economic development- economic sectors, globalization, the concept of development, poverty; Population structure, social exclusion, and inequality, urbanization, rural development, colonial cities.
Syllabus for Thinking Skills:
Comprehension (unseen passage); map reading skills, scale, distance, direction, area, etc.; critical reasoning; understanding of charts, graphs, and tables; basic concepts of statistics and quantitative reasoning.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Recommended Books for JEE Main 2024:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming JEE Main 2024 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;