JEE Main Syllabus comprises of physics, chemistry, mathematics-related subjects. The JEE Main 2021 exam are organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for engineering admissions in IITs, IIITs and NITs. JEE Main is a national level examination which will be organized by the NTA from 2021.
Before preparing for exams, students ought to gather all the main points concerning syllabus for better preparations. Through this article candidates can check the officially prescribed JEE Main 2021 Syllabus pdf.
JEE Main 2021 Syllabus:
Every Year JEE Main declares the Official JEE Main syllabus, and this year also NTA (National Testing Agency) has announced the official JEE Main 2021 Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics. JEE Main is the national level exam that’s conducted double a year from 2021 for taking admission into Engineering and Technology into varied IITs, NITs, and varied other Engineering colleges and institutions.
Here during this article, we are going to give you PDF downloadable Material of the JEE Main syllabus 2021. JEE Main exam 2021 is divided into 2 Papers, i.e., Paper one and Paper two. Paper one is for (B.E and B.Tech) and Paper two is for ( B.Arch and B.Planning) that is the aptitude test. We’ve additionally provided the subject wise syllabus in derived formate to make sure that Students are getting the perfect Prescribed Syllabus of JEE Main 2021.
FOR STUDY MATERIALS OF JEE MAINS EXAM 2021 CLICK HERE
JEE Main 2021 Subject Wise Syllabus (Paper 1):
Candidates will check the JEE Main syllabus subject wise that contains of syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and mathematics. Candidates should prepare for every subject so as to score well within the examination. Candidates could use NCERT books so as to prepare for JEE Main 2021. Here we’ve mentioned some important topics of a program from each subject:
- Physics and measurement
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Laws of motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Electronic devices
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Work, energy and power
- Rotational motion
- Oscillations and waves
- Communication systems
- Current electricity
- Atoms and nuclei
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Purification and characterisation of organic compounds
- Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles related to practical chemistry
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- d- and f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry.
- Sets, relations and functions
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Sequences and series
- Limit, continuity and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Differential equations
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Matrices and determinants
- Mathematical reasoning
- Mathematical induction
- Permutations and combinations
- Vector algebra
- Co-ordinate geometry
- Statistics and probability
JEE Main 2021 Paper 2 Syllabus (B.Arch/ B.Planning):
|Part -1||Awareness of persons places Buildings. Materials.) Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build-environment. Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings. Visualizing, different sides of three-dimensional objects. Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual. Numerical and \tabal).|
|Part – 2||Three dimensional – perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements color texture, harmony, and contrast.
Creating two dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational areas, etc.), landscape (river fronts jungles, glens.