IIFT 2022 Application Correction has been started from 27th October 2021. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a national level entrance examination held every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA). IIFT is an autonomous Institute set up by the Government of India and offers admission in various Management programs in International Business field.
Through this national level entrance examination, qualified applicants will get admission in MBA (IB) programs in various IIFTs campuses. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information regarding IIFT 2022 Admission.
IIFT 2022 Notifications – Application Correction Started
IIFT 2022 Application Correction has been started from 27th October 2021. Click here for application correction.
IIFT 2022 Exam Date has been announced. The examination will be held on 5th December 2021. Check below for exam dates details.
IIFT 2022 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative IIFT exam dates for every event of 2022 admissions:
|Released of Online Application||2nd September 2021|
|Last date for submission||25th October 2021|
|Last date for transaction of fee||25th October 2021|
|IIFT Correction Facility begins||27th to 31st October 2021|
|Application submission of GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRIs||October/ November 2021|
|Downloading of Admit card||November 2021|
|IIFT 2022 Exam||5th December 2021|
|Release of answer key||1st week of December 2021|
|Declaration of Results||Last week of December 2021|
|Scorecard release date||January 2022|
|GD and PI Rounds||January/ February 2022|
IIFT 2022 Application Form
Below we have provided all the details and important instruction applicants needs to know before applying for IIFT 2022 Application:
- The Application form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants are able to fill the application form from 1st September 2021 to 25th October 2021.
- Applicants should check the complete eligibility criteria before filling the application form as only eligible applicants will be allowed to submit the application form.
- The Application Form should be filled with authentic and valid details only, any alteration could cause rejection of Application form.
- Official authority has started the correction facility after the completion of registration process though the facility is applicable for few details only.
- The Application form contain various steps including Registration, Personal Details, Uploading Document and Fee Payment, applicants must have to complete all the step for final submission.
- Applicants must submit their application form before last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
Application From fee can only be submitted through online mode. applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking or Paytm payment gateways for transaction of application fee:
Below we have provided the application fee for IIFT 2022 is as follows:
|UR/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Rs.2500|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender applicants||Rs. 1000|
|Foreign Nationals/NRIs||Rs.15000 (US$ 200)|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria that applicants need to fulfill to be eligible for IIFT 2022 examination:
For Indian Citizens:
- Qualification: Applicants should have bachelor’s degree of 3 years duration from any recognize university.
- Marks: Applicants should have obtained at lease 50% Marks (45% SC/ST and PWD) in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: There is no Age limit for Admission in IIFT.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2022.
For Foreign National/ NRI applicants
- Qualification: Applying applicants should be the bachelor’s degree holder in 3 years duration programs.
- Marks: applicants will require at least 50% marks to be eligible for IIFT.
- Appearing: applicants appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2022.
- Entrance Exam: The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2022. GMAT taken before 1st January 2020 is not valid.
IIFT Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for IIFT 2022 examination.
- Exam Mode & Date: IIFT 2022 is held through online mode only.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Time Duration: There will be 2 hours (120 minutes) for solving the question paper.
- Number of Sections: The sections in the paper will be – Quantitative Analysis, Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, General Awareness.
- Medium of Language: The medium of Examination will be in English.
Below we have provided the detailed information:
|Mode of Examination||Computer Base Test (CBT)|
|Duration of Test||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Language of Question Paper||English|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question- Objective type|
|Paper Pattern||Question paper will contain mentioned 4 sections.|
IIFT Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus of IIFT 2022 will be comprise of various tips from Quantitative Analysis, Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, General Awareness field.
Below we have provided some top topics from these fields:
Quantitative Analysis: Parentages, HCF & LCM, Vectors, Logarithm, Binomial Expansion, Venn Diagram, Number System, Clocks, Calendar, Median, Mode, Speed, Co-ordinate geometry, Instalments payments, Ratios & Proportions, Time, Distance, Simple interest etc.
Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability: Spellings, Word meaning match, Sentence Arrangement, Sentence Completion, Grammar, Synonyms, Phrases, Figure of Speech, Reading Comprehension etc.
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning: Linear & Matrix Arrangements, Coding & Decoding, Visual & Critical Reasoning, Sequencing, Family Tree Problem, Cause & Effect, Symbol based Problem, etc.
General Awareness: Topics related to current scenarios, political, economic, sports awareness, Awards & Awardees, International Affairs, Politics, etc.
IIFT 2022 Preparation Tips:
Below we have provided the list of effective preparation tips applicants could opt. for better preparation:
- Go for the proper time schedule keeping the Exam pattern and syllabus in mind.
- Start your preparation early and as per the time schedule.
- Avoid unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on the study.
- Make a proper balance in study and outdoor games as it will help you to refresh yourself.
- Keep participating in the mock tests as it will help the applicants for better practices.
IIFT 2022 Admit Card:
Admit card will be made available for every successfully registered applicants individually before a week from the examination. applicants will be able to download their admit card from November 2021 through online mode only.
Authority will not send any admit card to any applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. applicants will have to download their admit card by login into the website of NTA.
applicants are advised to keep the admit card safe till the completion of admission process as admit card could be require at the time of counselling procedure.
Official authority will release the IIFT Answer Key before the declaration of result through online mode. Along with the answer key, NTA will also provide the Objection facility to the applicants.
Applicants will be able to point the objection on each question by paying Rs.1000/- Per question. The fee will be refundable if the objection on particular question will be found correct.
IIFT 2022 Result:
NTA will release the IIFT Result after few weeks from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to access their result from last week of December 2021 through online mode.
The result will be declared through the website of exam conducting authority by entering the Application No., Date of Birth and Security Pin. applicants will have to keep their result safe till the completion of IIFT Admission Procedure 2022.
IIFT 2022 Scorecard:
The IIFT Scorecard 2022 will be released by the National Testing agency after the declaration of Result. applicants will be able to access their score card through the website of exam conducting authority by online mode.
IIFT 2022 Score card will remain valuable for same academic session only. applicants should download their score card for future references.
IIFT 2022 Cut Off:
The IIFT Cut off will be the minimum marks applicants will have to score to be count as qualified applicants of the examination. The Cut Off marks will be set by the IIFT on the basis of various factors. applicants will be able to check the IIFT Cut Off 2022 by visiting the website of IIFT.
Below we have provided the previous year Cut Off marks for admission in IIFT 2021:
IIFT 2022 Admission:
The Admission process will be held after the declaration of Result and Scorecard. Official authority will held the IIFT admission 2022 for every successfully qualified candidate. The admission/counselling process will be held on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination.
IIFT Admission Process 2022 will be started in the month of January/ February 2022. The authority will held GD and PI rounds as the part of IIFT admission procedure. Selected applicants from GD and PI Round will be intimidated through registered email id & mobile number.
GMAT Score and Interview will be considered for admission into MBA in IIFT only for foreign national applicants. Students must send their GMAT scorecard copy with the IIFT application form to the official authority within the specified period of time.