Delhi University 2024 Exam Date (CUET UG/ PG) has been announced. Registration will start from second week of February 2024 through CUET UG. Admissions from now onwards will be only based on CUET UG/ PG scores for UG & PG admissions. Therefore, DUET exam has been scrapped. The admission will be provided through university level admission procedure. Admission will be provided into the different undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate courses offered by the University of Delhi.
The selection of the candidates for admission into different UG/ PG courses will be done on basis of CUET scores. The qualified candidates get admission in various courses such as Engineering, Commerce, Management, law, etc. fields. Below in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Delhi University Admission 2024.
Delhi University 2024 Notification – Exam Date Out (CUET)
Delhi University (CUET UG/ PG) 2024 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be conducted from 15th May to 31st May 2024 for UG & from 11th March to 28th March 2024 for PG.
Delhi University Application Form will be released by February 2024 through online mode. Click here for Application Details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Delhi University 2024 Highlights:
|Exam Name||DU Exam 2024|
|DU Full-Form||Delhi University|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Medical,
Pharmacy & other Courses
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Dates||CUET (UG) 15th – 31st May 2024
CUCET-(PG) 11th – 28th March 2024
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
Delhi University 2024 Quick Links:
|DUET 2024||Click Here|
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centre||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Cut off||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
|DU Study Materials||Click Here|
|Exam Preparation Tips||Click Here|
Delhi University Admission 2024 Important Dates:
For UG (through CUET-UG):
|Application form releases||1st week of February 2024|
|Last date to submit the form||3rd week of March 2024|
|Application correction||1st week of April 2024|
|Announcement of city of examination||2nd week of April 2024|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May 2024|
|CUET (UG) Exam,||15th May to 31st May 2024|
|Answer Key||4th week of May 2024|
|Result availability||1st week of June 2024|
|Counselling session||2nd week of June 2024|
For PG (Through CUET-PG):
|Starting of online application||December 2023|
|Last date to apply||January 2024|
|Last date to submit examination fee||January/ February 2024|
|Application correction||February 2024|
|Admit card||February/ March 2024|
|CUCET-PG exam date,||11th March to 28th March 2024|
|Answer key release date||March/ April 2024|
|Declaration of result||April 2024|
|Counselling begins from||May/ June 2024|
DUET 2024 Application Form:
Candidates will below check the whole details of the Delhi University Admission 2024 Application Form:
- Delhi University Application form will be released through online mode.
- The application form for UG, (CUET) 2024 will be released by 2nd week of February 2024 till
- 2nd week of March 2024.
- Candidates have to provide details like candidate name, email address, mobile number, etc.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of candidates should be uploaded in the application form.
- The application form for CUET PG courses will release from Mid March 2024 till April 2024.
- The candidates have to fill all the details carefully as mistakes can lead to rejection of application form.
- Candidates must take a copy of the filled application form for further usage.
Delhi University 2024 Application Fee:
Mode of Payment: The application fee for entrance test-based admission will be paid online using debit/credit card or net banking. for each entrance test/program, separate application fees are going to be charged. No extra fee are going to be charged for the merit-based programs.
For UG courses (CUET UG):
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
For PG courses (CUET PG):
|Category||Centres in India (For up to 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved,||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For up to 3 papers)
Rs. 1000/- (For up to 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
How to Apply for Delhi University 2024
- Go through the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- The candidates have to select the link as per their courses of admission and click on it.
- Candidates have to click on link “New Registration”.
- After verification of OTP candidates are redirected to the login page, candidate have to enter the registered email id and password to login.
- After that fill in the details like personal details, academic details, upload document section, payment of application fee.
- Candidates have to upload the documents as specifications mention.
- Now candidates have to verify the details in application form and pay the applicable application fee.
- Take the copy of the application form for further usage.
DU Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Delhi University Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria can vary for various programs. Check the complete details of the eligibility criteria for various UG and PG programs below:
Age criteria: No minimum age limit is prescribed to apply for UG or PG programs.
Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing within the final year of their qualifying exam are eligible to apply.
For B.A (Hons) Multi-Media & Mass Communication:
Only female candidates are eligible to apply
Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should have completed his/her 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from CBSE or any other recognized board or University.
Qualifying Marks: Candidates should have scored a minimum of seventy fifth marks in best of four subjects and eighty-fifths marks in English subject.
For B.Tech (IT and Mathematical Innovation):
Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed his/her twelfth level examination or its equivalent from CBSE or the other recognized board or University.
Qualifying Subject: He/she should have passed the exam with mathematics subject.
Qualifying Marks: Applying candidates of the general class should have secured 60% marks in four subjects; OBC – 54%; PwD/CW – 57 and passing marks for candidates of the ST/SC class.
For the LLM Programme:
Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed his/her three or five-year LLB degree from a recognized board or University.
Qualifying Marks: Applying candidates should have passed their three or five year’s LLB degree with 50% marks for general candidates and forty-fifth marks for ST/SC/OBC candidates.
For MCA Programme:
Qualifying Exam: Applying candidates should have passed their bachelor’s degrees from a recognized board or University.
Qualifying Subject: He/she should have passed their bachelor’s degree with a minimum of one paper in Mathematical Science.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Delhi University Admission Exam Pattern 2024:
Check the complete details of the Delhi University Admission 2024 exam Pattern given below:
For UG (CUET Pattern):
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online (CBT) mode only.
- Type of questions: The questions paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Medium: The exam is offered in 13 languages.
- Duration: The duration for Slot I will be 3 hours and 15 minutes and for slot II it will be 3 hours and 45 minutes to solve the paper.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer 5 marks will be given, and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
For PG (CUET Pattern):
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration: The duration of the paper will be 2 hours to solve the paper.
- Type of question: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice questions.
- Medium: The paper will be in English language.
- Marking scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer and -1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Delhi University Entrance Test 2024 Syllabus:
Delhi University Admission 2024 syllabus will be checked by online mode and can vary for UG and PG Programmes.
The topics present within the UG syllabus are going to be from the eleventh and twelfth level subjects. For the PG syllabus, the topics are going to be from graduation level subjects. Candidates are advised to go through the whole syllabus on-line before starting the exam preparation.
Recommended Books for Delhi University 2024:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming Delhi University 2024 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
Delhi University Entrance Test Preparation Tips:
Follow the below-given preparation tips to score good and successfully get qualified for Delhi University Admission 2024:
First, revise the whole syllabus, exam pattern, and marking scheme of the test provided through online mode.
Write all the important formulas, concepts, and keywords in a separate notebook.
Revise all the noted down important points and concepts regularly.
Candidates will go through the previous year papers and solve them to enhance their exam preparation.
Take mock tests and improve your preparation by analyzing the performance of the test.
Delhi University Admit Card 2024:
Delhi University Admission 2024 Admit Card is going to be available within the last week of June 2024 for UG Courses and for PG Courses within the last week of June 2024. Candidates can download their admit card through online mode once the completion of the registration method with success.
Admit cards won’t be sent by the university via post or courier. It’s a very important document without that no candidate is going to be permitted to enter the examination hall. One id proof should be taken with the admit card on the exam day to get entry into the exam hall.
Delhi University Admission 2024 Answer Key:
A few hours after the completion of the entrance test for UG and PG Courses, the University can released the answer Key. Candidates are going to be able to check the answer key by online mode. in case candidates find any error within the Answer key, they will register their complaints once the uploading of answer key.
Delhi University Admission 2024 Result:
Delhi University 2024 Result is going to be declared through online mode by the University. It’ll be released within the 3rd week of July 2024 for UG Admissions and within the 2nd week of July 2024 for PG Admission. Students are going to be selected for admission based on their performance shown within the entrance exam. The University can release an advantage list on-line for various classes separately.
Delhi University Admission 2024 Cut Off:
Delhi University can release the cut off marks separately for varied programs offered in Science, Arts and Commerce streams. The cut off is going to be prepared by the University on the basis of various factors like –
- Marks secured within the entrance test/12th level
- Number of seats available
- Number of candidates appearing for the test
- Previous year cut off trends etc.
Delhi University Admission 2024:
Delhi University Admission 2024 can begin within the third week of July 2024 on the basis of entrance test performance and within the third week of August 2024 for merit-based admission. For admission into PG programs, the group Discussion/Interview can take place within the second week of July 2024. the first admission list is going to be free within the third week of July 2024. Candidates even have to submit their admission before the last date.
On the day of counseling, candidates got to bring their all the relevant documents/certificates for the document verification method.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions):
1 – QUESTION: How can I get admission to Delhi University 2024?
ANSWER: As per News, Delhi University 2024 Admission will be done on the basis of CUET Scores.
2 – QUESTION: When will the registration process start for DU Admission 2024?
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
ANSWER: DU registration process will start in the month of June 2024, Check the application form
3 – QUESTION: When will be the Delhi University entrance exam (DUET) 2024 conducted?
ANSWER:Admissions from now onwards will be only based on CUET UG/ PG scores for UG & PG admissions. Therefore, DUET exam has been scrapped.
4 – QUESTION: Are there any changes made in the DU Exam pattern & syllabus?
ANSWER: No, there are no changes in pattern & Syllabus.
5 – QUESTION: In what mode will be DUET Exam 2024 Conducted?
ANSWER: DUET Exam will be held in Online CBT Mode.
6 – QUESTION: Is it compulsory to qualify for the cut-off marks released by DU in order to get admission into the various course?
ANSWER: Yes it is compulsory.
7 – QUESTION: Can I submit my application fee via demand draft or any other method?
ANSWER: No, the application fee will be submitted only through online mode using a debit card/ credit card, etc.
8 – QUESTION: Can I apply for one or more courses?
ANSWER: Yes, candidates can apply for more than one course using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
9 – QUESTION: If made a mistake in the application form can I make corrections?
ANSWER: Yes, candidates can change or update information through login till the last date of registration with the correction fees of Rs 100.
10 – QUESTION: When can I select courses and colleges?
ANSWER: You can select the courses/colleges at the time of the release of the first cut off. The selection of courses & colleges in the only one-time facility.
11 – QUESTION: A question paper will be prepared in which languages?
ANSWER: The question paper will be in Hindi and English language.
12 – QUESTION: What type of questions will be asked in the examination?
ANSWER: Objective questions will be asked in the examination.