CG PET 2022 Second Counselling has been started from 26th September 2022. Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Entrance Test (CG PET) is a state level entrance test held by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) or CG Vyapam. The test will be organized for the applicants willing to get admission in the various Engineering Programmes provided by the various participating Govt. and Private Engineering College across the Chhattisgarh State.
Qualified applicants of this entrance test will get admission in various Programmes like dairy technology, agricultural engineering, and other engineering courses. Below in this article, we have provided the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the CG PET 2022 exam.
CG PET 2022 Notification: 2nd Counselling Started
CG PET 2022 Counselling for second round has been started from 26th September 2022. Click here to register.
CG PET 2022 Seat Allotment for first round has been released on 21st September 2022. Click here to view allotment.
CG PET 2022 Counselling has been started from 12th September 2022. Click here to register.
CG PET 2022 Result has been declared on 15th June 2022. Click here to check result.
CG PET 2022 Model Answer Key has been released on 30th May 2022. Click here to view answer key.
CG PET 2022 Exam Date has been released. The exam will be held on 22nd May 2022. Check exam date details below.
CG PET 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative Exam dates for the CG PET Exam 2022:
|Online application form||13th April 2022|
|Last date to submit online application form||3rd May 2022|
|Correction Facility||3rd May 2022|
|Admit card availability||13th May 2022|
|CG PET 2022 Exam||22nd May 2022|
|Answer Key releases||31st May 2022|
|Result declaration||16th June 2022|
|Counselling process||June 2022|
CG PET Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some key instructions regarding the CG PET Application form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released through online mode.
- CG PET Registration process has been held by the 13th April 2022 .
- Application Form will be released for eligible applicants only, so Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants must fill the application form vary carefully though official authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- The correction facility will be commenced form the 3rd May 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the last date of submission as no Applicants will be allowed to submit after prescribed date.
- The registration process will be held till the 3rd May 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Form fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the Application Fee for every candidate category wise:
|General Applicants||Rs. 200/-|
|OBC Applicants||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH Applicants||Rs. 100/-|
CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria applicants needs to fulfill to be eligible for CG PET 2022 Examination:
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination can also apply for the examination.
For Agriculture Engineering:
- Age Limit: Applicants age must be at least 16 years to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate from any recognized board.
- Marks: Student should have scored at least 45%marks (40% marks in case of reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Applicants must havethe qualifying examination with PCM subjects.
CG PET Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete CG PET Exam Pattern:
- No of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the question paper.
- Questions Type: The question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The Medium of question paper will be both English & Hindi.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each right answer will consists of 1 mark.
Below we have provided the CG PET 2022 Question paper pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
CG PET Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the examination will be consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The question paper will be consisting of questions of PCM from the 11th and 12th NCERT. Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the CG PET 2022 Examination through online mode.
CG PET Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided the complete tips and tricks for preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Regularly make the notes and study them accordingly.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers.
CG PET Admit Card 2022:
The admit card of CG PET will be released by the official authority for every registered candidate for the CG PET Examination. Registered Applicants can download their admit card from the 3rd week of June 2022 through online mode.
CG PET Admit Card 2022 is an important documents applicants needs to carry at the examination center as no Applicants will be allowed to attend for the examination without valid admit card.
CG PET Result 2022:
CG PET Result will be declared by the official authority on the basis of final answer key. Official authority will prepare the result after few weeks from the completion of examination. Applicants can download their result from the 1st week of July 2022 through online mode.
The result will not be sent to any Applicants individually through by post of any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download it individually through the website of exam conducting authority.
CG PET Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every selected applicants through online mode only. Applicants will be selected for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list prepared by the official authority.
CG PET Counselling procedure 2022 will be held in various rounds on the basis of availability of vacant seats. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
After each round of counselling, Applicants will have to report at their allotted center within given time period for completing remaining formalities for confirming their admission. Applicants will also have to bring following at the time of reporting for verification round:
- Class 10th & 12th marksheet
- CG PET 2022 application form
- CG PET 2022 score card
- Category certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate
- Medical proof & certificate (for PwD Applicants)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
CG PET Conatct Number/Helpline Number:
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur
Vyapam Bhavan, North Block, Sector- 19
ATAL NAGAR (C.G.)492001
संपर्क करें :-
पूछताछ :- 0771- 2972780 ( व्यापम का हेल्प लाइन नंबर )
फैक्स :- 0771- 2972780
सचिव :- 0771-2972782
Email :- [email protected]
Website :- https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in