ATMA 2023: Application Form (Released), Result (Out), Dates, Admit Card
ATMA 2023 Feb. Session Result has been Declared on 2nd March 2023. The May Registration will be Started on 4th March 2023. AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a popular national level examination held by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). The exam is conducted multiple times for candidates looking admission in various management programs like MBA, MCA and PGDM.
Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in offered management programs of various participating institutions across the country. During this article, we’ve got provided complete information regarding ATMA 2023 which has applying form, necessary dates, the pattern of the test, syllabus, counselling, result, etc.
ATMA 2023 Notification – Application Released
ATMA 2023 Registration has been started via online mode for May session. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
ATMA 2023 July Session Result has been Declared on 2nd March 2023. Click Here to View the Results.
ATMA 2023 Exam Dates have been revised. The examination is being conducted on 25th February, 28th May & 23rd July 2023 respectively. Check other dates from below.
ATMA 2023 Exam Dates:
Checkout the complete Exam dates schedule for ATMA 2023 Examination:
For February Session:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Beginning of the online application forms||25th December 2022|
|Close of Payment Gateway||17th February 2023|
|Date of Closure of Registration||18th February 2023|
|last date of printout of the online application form||20th February 2023|
|Date of availability of the admit cards||22nd February 2023|
|Date of ATMA 2023 entrance exam||25th February 2023 (02:00 PM to 05:00 PM)|
|Date of Declaring of Result||2nd March 2023|
For May Session
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Beginning of the online application forms||Started|
|Ending date of the online application forms submission||May 2023|
|The due date for final online registration and payment of fees||May 2023|
|Due date to take the printout of the online application form||May 2023|
|Date of availability of the ATMA 2023 entrance exam admit cards||May 2023|
|Date of ATMA 2023 entrance exam||28th May 2023|
For July Session
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Beginning of the online application forms||June 2023|
|Ending date of the online application forms submission||July 2023|
|The Last date for Fee Payment||July 2023|
|Due date to take the printout of the online application form||July 2023|
|Date of availability of the ATMA 2023 entrance exam admit cards||July 2023|
|Date of ATMA 2023 entrance exam||23rd July 2023|
|Result Declaration||July 2023|
ATMA Application Form 2023:
Applicants can check the complete details with instructions regarding the ATMA 2023 Admission:
- Application form will be released through online mode by the official authority.
- Applicants must go through the complete eligibility criteria before apply for the ATMA 2023.
- The February session Application form submission process has been begin by 1st week of December 2022 to 1st week of February 2023.
- For May session, the registration process has been started from the 1st week of March 2023 to 3rd week of May 2023.
- The details filled by applicants should be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any mistakes in details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Applicants should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
ATMA 2023 Application from fee should be submitted through online mode only. The Registration Fee for ATMA is of Rs.1600/- (Rupees One Thousand Six Hundred only) inclusive of GST @ 18% and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card only.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Following are the complete eligibility norms applicants will have to satisfy to be eligible for ATMA 2023:
- Qualification: applicants should be the bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants in their final examination can also apply for ATMA 2023.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2023:
The details of Exam pattern for ATMA 2023 Exam are given below:
- Mode of Exam: ATMA 2023 Exam will be held through online (CBT) mode only.
- Type of Question: There will be Multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the examination.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours (30 Min. for each section) will be allotted to solve the question papers.
- Sections: Question paper will be divided in 6 sections.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 180 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct response and ¼ will be deducted on each negative response.
Following will be the complete pattern for Question Paper:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Time|
|Total||180 questions||180 minutes|
ATMA Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for ATMA will be consist of various topics from Analytic reasoning skills-I, Verbal skills-I, Quantitative skills-I, Analytic reasoning skills-II, Verbal skills-II and Quantitative skills-II.
Complete syllabus for ATMA 2023 can be checked through the website of exam organizing authority.
Recommended Books for ATMA 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming ATMA 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
Here are some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
ATMA Admit Card 2023:
The exam conducting authority will released the Admit card after few days from the completion of final registration process. applicants will be able to download their admit card for February session from the 2nd week of February 2023 and 4th week of May 2023 for May session.
The admit card will be released for successfully registered applicants only. Authority will not send any admit card to any individual applicants through by post or any other offline mode. applicants will be able download their admit card by login into the website of authority.
ATMA Result 2023:
The official authority will declare the result after few days from the completion of examination. applicants will be able to download their result for February session from the 4th week of February 2023 and last week of May 2023 for May session.
Authority will release the result for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
ATMA 2023 Admission
The Admission procedure for every participating institution will be different as there won’t be any centralized counselling for ATMA 2023. applicants will have to participate in the counselling procedure of every ATMA 2023 score accepting institution individually.
The participating institutions will conducted counselling procedure for every successfully qualified applicants only. Admission procedure will be followed by the GD and PI rounds. Seats will be allotted on the basis of applicants performance in the PI And GD rounds.
applicants will also have to bring the following document for the varication round:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs
ATMA 2023 Test Centres:
ATMA will be conducted in the following Test centres given below:
Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar); Amravati (Maharashtra); Aurangabad (Maharashtra); Beed; Bengaluru; Bhopal; Bhubaneshwar; Bilaspur (Chatisgarh); Chandigarh; Chandrapur; Chennai; Coimbatore; Delhi NCR; Guwahati; Hyderabad/ Secunderabad; Indore; Jaipur; Kochi; Kolhapur; Kolkata; Lucknow; Mumbai; Nagpur; Navi Mumbai; Nashik; Nizambad; Palghar; Patna; Panaji; Pune; Raipur; Ranchi; Solapur; Thane; Trivandrum; Vadodara; Vijayawada; Vizag.
Note: Test centres may be cancelled, combined or changed depending on the number of candidates in specific centre(s) or new centre(s) added to the above list.
Frequently Asked Questions: Regarding ATMA
Question: When will the ATMA registration process for February session begins?
ATMA 2023 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
ADDRESS: Association of Indian Managment School (AIMS)
D No: 6-3-668/10/76 First Floor,
Near Shri Kalyana Venkateshwaara Temple,
Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500082
Official Website: www.aims.org.in
Phone No: 040-23417876/48544057
Email ID: [email protected]
For updates, please visit the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com regularly.