NIT Uttarakhand Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon. NIT Uttarakhand was founded in 2009 and is Public Technical University one among the ten newly established NITs. It’s a much sought-after college for Engineering hopefuls. NIT Uttarakhand provides full-time admission to the various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programmes of engineering under 9 departments.
The institute provides 17 courses, including BTech, MTech and PhD courses in the field of Engineering. National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand admission will be done through entrance-based. NIT Uttarakhand accepts national-level entrance exams for admission. NIT Uttarakhand students can apply for centre, state and private scholarships as per their eligibility. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the NIT Uttarakhand 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
NIT Uttarakhand Admission 2023 Notification – Application Soon
National Institute Of Technology, Uttarakhand Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
NIT Uttarakhand 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of NIT Uttarakhand 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Released of CCMT Application Form,||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date for filling CMT application form||1st week of May 2023|
|1st round of allotment||2nd week of May 2023|
Courses Offered by NIT Uttarakhand:
NITUK offers three programs as of now that he is B.Tech, M.tech, and Ph.D. under various branches and a specialty.
Bachelors of technology: NIT Uttarakhand B.Tech is engaged in a 4-year program in 5 branches. Each branch has 65 seats including 5 DASA students (Direct admissions of study abroad).
The various branches are the following:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronic & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
NIT Uttarakhand 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
Candidates willing to apply for B.Tech admissions have to apply through the Centralized admission process conducted by JoSAA. There is no initial registration fee for the choice filling.
Candidates willing to apply for M.Tech admissions should apply online through CCMT on its official website based on scores acquired in the GATE. Participation fee INR 2200 for OC/OB and INR 1700 for SC/ST/PwD, due to be paid only through Net Banking/Credit Card / Debit Card or e-Challan at any branch of SBI.
Candidates submit an application for Ph.D. admissions need to be applied directly from NIT’s official website.
NIT Uttarakhand 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the NIT Uttarakhand Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility||Selection criteria.|
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering||Passed 10+2 with minimum 75% marks from a recognized board OR position in top 20 Percentile||JEE Main|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronic & Communication Engineering|
|Course name||Specialization||Specializations||Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|M.Tech||Civil Engineering||Structural Engineering||Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / AMIE / MCA in appropriate discipline or a Master’s Degree in appropriate discipline with CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale||GATE 2023|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Artificial intelligence|
|Electronics Engineering||Microelectronics and VLSI Design|
|Electrical Engineering||Power System & Control|
|Power Electronics & Drives|
|Mechanical Engineering||Manufacturing Technology|
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|Ph.D.||Civil Engineering||Passed Master’s Degree with minimum CGPA of 6.75/10 (First class) And Bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.||Selection is based on Marks obtained at GATE/SET/NET and Witten test (minimum 40% marks)|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
NIT Uttarakhand 2023 Admissions Process:
- B.Tech: NIT Uttarakhand Admissions for B.Tech will be done on the basis of JEE Main score and marks received in the 12th grade (60% & 40% weightage accordingly) and is taken by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
- M.Tech: NIT Uttarakhand Admissions for M.Tech will be done on the basis of GATE score and is undertaken by CCMT (Centralized counseling for M.Tech. /M. Arch. /M.Plan. /M. Des. Admissions).
- Ph.D.: NIT Uttarakhand Admissions for Ph.D. will be done on the basis of written test and followed by personal interview. Successful applicants are admitted provisionally in the program. Admission will be confirmed only when pre-enrollment viva-voce is completed by applicants successfully.
- NIT Uttarakhand offers Ph.D. in 9 specialties in the research field of Engineering, Sciences, Humanities. Candidates willing to get a Ph.D. at NIT UK need a Master’s degree with the first-class division.
- Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam together with the valid scores in GATE/ NET/ SET followed a written test and Personal interview.
- NIT UK provides you with an M.Tech degree across five different streams with various specializations. The minimum eligibility is a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Selection builds on the fully qualified score of GATE. Admission to M.Tech will be done on the basis of Centralized Counselling for M.Tech/ M.Arch./ M.Plan. (CCMT) in accordance with the directions of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- NIT UK offers a B.Tech degree on five different specializations. Candidates willing to apply for the B.Tech courses should have a minimum 75% marks in HSC or be at the top 20 percentile in 10+2 examination performed by the respective boards.
- The selection of the B.Tech program will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in JEE Main. The final admission is conducted on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) drawn up by the JoSAA considering score in JEE Main and the normalized score of Class 12th or equivalent qualifying exam (60% & 40% preference, respectively).
- The admission to B.Tech is delivered through Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA), an online centralized procedure for adopting.
- Candidates have to have minimum eligibility of 10+2 from recognized for your board B.Tech course bachelor’s degree in Science from a recognized University for M.Tech course.
- Ph.D. aspiring students must have a Master’s degree to be eligible for admission.
- The choice for the B.Tech course is carried out on the basis of a valid score in JEE Main.
- Selection in M.Tech is based on the result in GATE and Ph.D. applicants are required to pass the written entrance test conducted by the institute.