Andhra University 2022 Application Form will be released soon for UG & PG courses. The Andhra University is situated at Visakhapatnam, and it is the oldest educational institution in the country, and it is also an affiliating university to provide post-graduate teaching and research courses. Andhra University was constituted in the year 1926 by the Madras Act of 1926.
Through the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in April 2002, this university was accredited. This university is presently offering various UG, PG, and research programs in the field of Arts, Commerce, Management, Science & Technology, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy and Education for the Applicants and as per the marks scored in the entrance examination held by the official authority, the admission will provide to them.
Below in this article, we have provided all the detailed information regarding the Andhra University application form, admit card, result and admission procedure, etc.
Andhra University 2022 Notification – To be released
Andhra University 2022 Application Form will be Releasing soon for UG & PG Courses. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Andhra University 2022 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the important dates to apply for Andhra University 2022:
|Released of Application Form||June 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form
(Without Late Fee)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form
(With late fee of RS. 1000/-)
|Correction of Application Form||August 2022|
|Downloding of Admit Card||October 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam||October 2022|
|Declaration of Result||October 2022|
|Rank Card Downloading||October 2022|
The AUCET is popularly known as Andhra University Common Entrance Test and this test is held through Andhra University to provide admission to the applicants in various programs such as M.Sc., M.A., M.Com, M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.I.Sc., M.P.Ed., M.Ed., M.Tech, M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Courses in Geology and Chemistry (Applied Chemistry). In the various affiliated colleges of Andhra University, admission will offer to the applicants based on marks scored in the AUCET examination.
Andhra University 2022 Application Form:
Andhra University 2022 Application Form will be released soon, and those applicants willing to get admission in the various programs such as M.Sc., M.A., M.Com, M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.I.Sc., M.P.Ed., M.Ed., M.Tech, M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Courses from this university, they can fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official website of Andhra University.
- First of all, applicants should have to go on the official website of Andhra University.
- They should have to search the ‘Apply Online’ link and click on it. They have to read the important instructions carefully to fill the application form.
- The applicants should have to fill all the required details in the application form and upload the required documents.
- After that, they need to make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using credit, debit, or net banking, etc.
Through only online mode, applicants can make the payment of application fee through using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking.
- B.E. (Civil Engg.)
- B.E. (Civil Environment Engg.)
- B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)
- B. Eng. (Aircraft Engineering)
- B.E. (Electromechanical)
- B.E.(Naval Arch. & Marine Engg.)
- B.E. (EEE)
- B.E. (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
- B.Tech. (CS&SE)
- B.Tech. (Chemical Engg.)
- B.Tech. (Chemical Engg. With Petro Chemical Engg as Elective.)
- B.Tech. (Chemical Engg. With Ceramic Technology as Elective)
- B.Tech. (Bio-Technology)
- B.Tech. (Geo-Informatics)
- B.E. (Metallurgical Engg.)
- B.E. NAVAL Architecture
- B.Tech. (Instrumentation M.E.) (Structural Engineering)
- M.E. (Structural Engineering)
- M.E. (Environmental Engg. And Management)
- M.E. (Hydraulics, Coastal & Harbour Engg.)
- M.E. (Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engg.)
- M.E. (Structural Engg. & Natural Disaster Mgt.)
- M.E. (Construction Technology and Project Mgt.)
- M.E. (Transportation Engg.)
- M.E. (Water Resources Engg. and GIS)
- M.E. (Machine Design)
- M.E. (Industrial Engineering)
- M.E. (CAD/CAM)
- M.E. (Heat Transfer in Energy Systems)
- M.E. (Marine Engg. And Mechanical Handling)
- M.E. (Power Systems & Automation)
- M.E. (Control Systems)
- M.E. (Power Electronics Drives and Control)
- M.Tech. (Radar & Microwave Engg.)
- M.Tech. (Bio-Medical Engg.)
- M.Tech. (Tele Communications) Dual Degree Programme
- M.Tech. (Computer Science & Technology)
- M.Tech. (Information Technology)
- M.Tech. (Chemical Engg.)
- M.Tech. (Mineral Process Engineering)
- M.Tech. (Remove)
- M.Tech. (Geo-Engineering)
- M.Tech. (Nano Technology)
- M.Tech. (Industrial Process Instrumentation)
- M.Sc (Computer Science)
Andhra University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
All the appearing Applicants must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and eligibility criteria provided below.
- Applicants should belong from the Indian Citizenship
- They must have a valid proof of the state’s residency as subsequently amended in the Andhra Pradesh State, Educational Institutions 1974.
- They should be qualified in 10+2 from a recognized board as equivalent to Andhra University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- There is no age limit to apply in the AUCET examination.
Andhra University 2022 Exam Pattern:
The Andhra University exam pattern will be provided to the Applicants, and it will be beneficial for them to understand the structure of the question paper and exam pattern has mentioned below.
- AUCET will be held through offline mode.
- The question paper will consist of 100 objective type questions.
- The time duration to complete the paper is 90 minutes.
- For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- The questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Geology, English, Physical Sciences, and Humanities and Social Sciences, etc.
AUCET Exam Centers:
There are few exam centers of AUCET given below for the Applicants.
Andhra University 2022 Admit Card:
On the official website of Andhra University, the Andhra AUCET admit card will be released and those applicants have successfully registered themselves, they can download the admit card through online mode by using Registration No. and Password.
They can download the admit card and also can take the print out of accepting the card for future use. They need to paste a passport size photograph on the admit card.
Details mentioned on Admit Card:
The AUCET admit card will have these details such as
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Details of AUCET examination
- Date, Time, and venue of the entrance test
- Important Instructions to be followed on the day of the exam.
Steps to download the Admit Card:
- At the official website of the University, the link to download the admit card will be seen
- You need to go through the official link
- A new page will be opened asking for some details which are Application number and Password
- Download the admit card after giving those details.
Andhra University 2022 Result:
Andhra University declares the result paper-wise on its official website by the set date. Applicants can check their results on the website http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in.
Applicants can see their AUCET result by clicking on the Result tab on any of the websites mentioned above.
The result will cover details such as names/ roll numbers, qualifying status, rank obtained, etc. Applicants qualifying the Common Entrance Test will be summoned for the final round of counseling.
Steps to download the Result
- Go through the official website of the university.
- Look for a link on the official website.
- Insert requisite info such as Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No
- Click on the submit button.
- The result of the applicant will be shown
- Download the result
Andhra University 2022 Counseling:
The Andhra University will held the counseling session for the applicants, and those applicants have scored qualified marks in the examination, they will be selected in the merit list to attend the counseling session.
In June, the counseling procedure will be held, and on the provided schedule of the counseling session, applicants should have to visit the counseling center.
Based on merit, applicants will be provided seats in the affiliated college of Andhra University, and they should have to fill their choices and pay the admission before the last date. Applicants also have to carry the required documents for verification mentioned below:
Documents for AUCET Counseling:
- Valid government id proof
- AUCET 2022 admit card
- AUCET 2022 scorecard
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Four recent colored passport size photographs
- Particular documents such as NCC, NSS, PH, Sports