AIAPGET 2022 Syllabus has been released. All India AYUSH Post Graduation Entrance Test (AIAPGET) is a national level exam conducted by All India Institute of Ayurveda on behalf of the Ministry of AYUSH. This test is the gateway to admission in M. D/M.S./Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and homeopathy Systems of medicine.
This is the only entrance examination for the admission in P.G. admission in AYUSH medical schools in India. Here, throughout this article, we are providing all the main points associated with AIAPGET 2022 Syllabus.
AIAPGET 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus for the exam shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Level Education Regulations of respective discipline issued by (NCISM/NCH) The National Commission for Indian System of Medicine/The National Commission for Homoeopathy . Kindly refer to the NCISM/NCH for complete syllabus document.
AIA PGET syllabus provides an understanding of programs like Ayurveda (BAMS), Homoeopathy (BHMS), Siddha (BSMS) and Yogic Science (BYMS), etc. The syllabus for the courses are given below:
AIAPGET Syllabus of Homeopathy:
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Surgery including ENT Ophthalmology and Dental Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Physiology including Biochemistry
- Homeopathic Materia and Medica
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Infant care and Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Practice of Medicine
- Community Medicine
AIAPGET Syllabus of AYURVED:
- History of Ayurved
- Philosophy (kriya sharer)
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Structure of Body (Rachana sharer)
- Pharmacology and Materia Medica (dravyaguna vighyan)
- Toxicology, Forensic Medicine And Medical Jurisprudence (agadtantra)
- Iatrochemistry And Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics (rasa shastra)
- Charak Samhita
- Rog Nidan
- Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
- Shalakya Tantra
- Research methodology and medical statistics
AIAPGET Syllabus of Siddha:
- Five-element theory (lymbootha Kolgai)
- 96 Fundamental Principles (Thathuvams) and its different concepts
- Three humoural theory ( Uyir Thaathukkal)
- Seven Physical constituents ( UdalKattukal )
- Five basic properties of Drug
- Three primordial, eternal entities and their Siddha anthric theories (Pathi, Pasu, Paasam)
- Initiation towards the highest goal of life (Deekai)
- Epistemology (Alavai)
ALSO READ: AIAPGET EXAM PATTERN 2022.
AIAPGET Syllabus of Unani:
- Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsifa
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya
- Tashreehul Badan
- Munafeul Aaza
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib
- Ilmul Advia
- Mahiyatul Amraz
- Communication Skills
- Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat
- Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom
- Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj
- Ilaj Bit Tadbeer
- Amraze Niswan
- Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumaulood
- Ilmul Jarahat
- Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan
Recommended Books for AIAPGET 2022:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming MCA CET 2022 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
AIA PGET 2022 Exam Pattern:
All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Check (AIAPGET) is an All India ranking exam for qualifying admission to Post Graduate AYUSH (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, and Siddha) courses.
AIAPGET 2022 is an online computer-based test.
The exam is conducted for ninety minutes’ duration.
There is only 1 section included in AIAPGET 2022 that has one hundred multiple selection queries with a single select option.
Maximum marks are one hundred and every correct answer earns one mark.
Negative marking is applicable in AIAPGET 2022. for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks are subtracted.