XAT 2022 Result has been released on 17th January 2022. Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a university level entrance examination held by the XLRI, on behalf of XAMI. Through XAT Score, Applicants can get admission in management programs of Xavier School of Management.
Along with this applicants can also use the XAT score for admission in various other top ranked B-Schools across the country. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information regarding the XAT 2022 Admission.
XAT 2022 Notifications – Result Declared
XAT 2022 Result has been Declared. Click Here To Check Result.
XAT 2022 Answer Key has been Released. Click Here To Download Answer Key.
XAT 2022 Admit Card has been released on 24th December 2021. Click here to get admit card.
XAT 2022 Online Registration is closed now, GMAT/GRE Registrations can be filled till 15th January 2022. Click here to register for XAT.
XAT 2022 Exam Date has been released. The exam will be held on 2nd January 2022. Check below for exam date details.
XAT 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete official XAT Exam dates:
|Begin of registration||10th August 2021|
|Last date of registration||30th November 2021|
|Last date of registration with late fee||15th December 2021|
|Downloading of admit card||24th December 2021|
|XAT 2022 exam date||2nd January 2022|
|Answer key release||2nd week of January 2022|
|Declaration of result||17th January 2022|
XAT 2022 Registration:
Below, we have provided all the detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the XAT 2022 Application form:
- XAT 2022 Registration Process has been started through online mode only.
- Applicants are able to register themselves from 10th August 2021 to 30th November 2021.
- Applicants should fill the application form very carefully as official authority will not provide any correction facility later in the application form.
- Name of the candidate or his /her Father’s name/ Mother’s name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof.
- The Registration Process contain the various steps, Applicants should complete all the steps as per the instruction in application form.
- Applicants should keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The fee can be submitted through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets payment gateways. Following will be the XAT 2022 Application Fee:
|XAT 2022 Registration Fee (Without Late fee)||Rs.1750/-
Additional fee for every XLRI programs– Rs.300/- each
|XAT 2022 Registration Fee (With Late Fee Charges)||Rs.2050/-
Additional fee for every XLRI programs– Rs.500/- each
|Indian Applicants applying for GMP through GMAT||Rs.2500|
|NRI and Foreign for one or more programme through GMAT||Rs. 5000/-|
XAT Eligibility Criteria 2022:
The Eligibility Criteria for admission could differ as per every participating institute, so applicants are suggested to visit the official website of their desired participating institute to check the eligibility for admission. However, following are some basic eligibility criteria applicants will require to fulfil before applying for XAT 2022:
- Applicants should be the bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized university to be eligible for XAT exam.
- There won’t be any specific age limit for XAT 2022.
- Applicants appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree in 2022 can also apply for the XAT 2022.
XAT Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete XAT exam pattern:
- Mode of Examination: XAT Examination 2022 will be held through online mode only.
- Exam Duration: Applicants will get total 3 hours to complete their examination.
- Question Type: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking system: 1 Mark will be added in the total for each right answer and 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answers.
Below we have provided the complete XAT 2022 Question paper Pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27||General Knowledge||15|
|Decision Making||21||Essay Writing||1 topic|
|Verbal And Logical Ability||24|
XAT Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for XAT Examination will be consists of topics from the Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, General Knowledge, Decision Making, Essay Writing and Verbal and Logical Ability. Applicants must prepare for the exam from officially prescribed XAT syllabus.
XAT Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided some effective XAT Preparation Tips 2022:
- Applicants should visit the exam pattern and syllabus before preparing for the examination.
- Make the proper time schedule for study and follow it regularly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction.
- Go through the Mock test, as it will help you for better preparation of examination.
- Regularly solve the previous year’s question papers and sample paper.
- Maintain the proper balance between study and other sports activities.
XAT 2022 Admit Card:
The admit card will be released by the official authority through online mode. Official authority will release the admit card for every successfully registered candidate only. Registered applicants will be able to download their admit card through the official website of XAT 2022.
The admit card will be released on 20th December 2021. Applicants will have to use their login details to generate their admit card.
Applicants are suggested to keep their admit card safe till the completion of examination as, admit card can be required at the time of counselling.
XAT 2022 Answer Key
Answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to check their answer key by the 2nd week of January 2022 through online mode.
The answer key will contain the correct answer of all the asked question in examination. Applicants will have to use their XAT ID and Date of Birth to check their answer key.
XAT 2022 Result:
Official authority will release the XAT Result after few days from the completion of examination. The result will be released through online mode only. Applicants will be able to download it by login into the official website of exam conducting authority.
The result will be released by 3rd week of January 2022. Applicants will be suggested to keep their result safe till the completion of admission process as result will be the required document for the admission procedure
XAT Score Card 2022:
The score card will be released by 3rd week of January 2022.Official authority will release the score card for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will have to enter their login details to check their score card.
The score card will contain the performance of Applicants in the XAT 2022 examination. Along with the XAT Score Card 2022 Applicants can apply for management programs of various institute across the country.
XAT Cut Off 2022:
The Cut off will be the minimum marks applicants will have to obtained to be eligible for admission. XAT 2022 cut off marks will be released by every participating institute individually. Applicants will be suggested to check the cut off marks of every participating institute before applying for it.
XAT Counselling 2022:
The Counselling will be the last step for the admission. Counselling process will be held by the various participating institute individually for admission in their management programs. The counselling process can be different for every participating institution so Applicants will have to follow the counselling procedure of their applied institute.
The Counselling procedure of majority of institution will be followed by the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round. Applicants will have to qualify both of them to be eligible for admission in respective participating institution.