WBJEE 2022 Allotment Result (Mop up round) has been released on 27th September 2022. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) is a state level entrance exam held by the WBJEE Board. The exam will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in various UG Engineering courses provided by the various Govt. and Private colleges across the state.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the WBJEE Application Form 2022.
WBJEE 2022 Notification – Mop Up Allotment Started
| WBJEE 2022 Allotment Result (Mop up round) has been released on 27th September 2022. Click here to view allotment.
WBJEE 2022 Choice Filling (Mop up round) has been started from 21st September 2022. Click here for choice filling.
WBJEE 2022 Allotment Result (2nd round) has been released on 15th September 2022. Click here for allotment result.
WBJEE 2022 Allotment Result (1st round) has been released on 7th September 2022. Click here for allotment result.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative WBJEE exam dates for the 2022 session:
|Starting of Online registration||24th December 2021|
|Last date to fill form & make fee payment||10th January 2022|
|Downloading the confirmation page||11th to 13th January 2022|
|Correction window opens||11th to 13th January 2022|
|Availability of admit card||22nd April 2022|
|Exam date||30th April 2022Paper I (Mathematics): 11 am to 1 pm
Paper II (Physics & Chemistry): 2 pm to 4 pm
|Publication of Answer key||6th May 2022|
|Last date of challenging the answer key||8th May 2022|
|Publication of recorded responses||26th May 2022|
|Publication of final answer key||16th June 2022|
|Declaration of result||17th June 2022|
|Beginning of counselling||June/ July 2022|
WBJEE Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details Applicants needs to know regarding the WBJEE Application Form 2022:
- WBJEE 2022 Application Form has been extended till 16th January 2022.
- Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility in the application form.
- The details like Applicants Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, domicile and Date of birth must be filled very carefully as correction facility will not be applicable on these details.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the last date of submission as no applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after prescribed date.
- The last date of submission of application form will be on 16th January 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the application fee for every candidates:
|SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B||Rs.400/-|
WBJEE Application Form Correction 2022:
Itis not possible to correct any primary registration data e., Name, Father’sName, Mother’s name, gender, domicile, and Date of birth.
If any candidate intends to correct any other information in his/her application, he/she can do so after logging in during the given correction period. The Board will not entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction Also, the Board will not make any correction on behalf of any candidate.
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete WBJEE eligibility criteria applicants needs to fulfill to be eligible for WBJEE Admission:
For Engineering Courses:
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian Citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Age limit: Applying candidate’s age must be at least 17 years as on 31st December 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as one of their subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD categories) to be eligible for admission.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PwD categories).
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
WBJEE Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete WBJEE exam pattern for the examination:
- Exam Mode: The WBJEE 2022 Examination will be held through OMR based (offline mode).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Papers: The question paper will be divided into two papers, i.e. Paper I – mathematics and Paper II – physics & chemistry.
- Shift: The test will be held in two shifts – morning shift & afternoon shift.
- Negative Marking: ¼ of total marks allotted of question will be deducted on every negative response.
Below we have provided the complete pattern for the question paper:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Category – I (1 mark)||Category – II (2 marks)||Category – III (2 marks)|
WBJEE Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the examination will consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 11th and 12th standard.
The complete WBJEE syllabus for the 2022 session can be checked from the information bulletin of the WBJEE Examination.
WBJEE Admit Card 2022:
The admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of July 2022.
WBJEE admit card 2022 will be the important document to be carried by the Applicants on the day of examination. Applicants must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
WBJEE Answer Key 2022:
The Answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of admission process. Applicants will be able to check their provisional answer key from the 3rd week of July 2022 through online mode.
Along with the provisional answer key, authority will also release the objection facility for the applicants. The objection facility will be applicable from the 3rd week of July 2022. The final answer key will be released after the completion of admission procedure.
WBJEE Result 2022:
The result will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of final answer key. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their result from the 1st week of August 2022.
WBJEE Result will not be sent to any Applicants individually through post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download it by login into the official website.
WBJEE Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every successfully qualified candidate in the exam. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the August 2022 through online mode.
The counselling procedure will be held in various rounds as per the availability of seats. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
WBJEE Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided the tips and tricks for better WBJEE preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule for study and start your preparation accordingly.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the sample and previous years question papers.
- Regularly make the short notes of important topics and revise them accordingly.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.