WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Seat Allotment (Mop-up Round) has been released on 24th August 2022 for UG courses. WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 2nd Round Seat Allotment has been released on 13th August 2022. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) is a state level entrance exam held by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). The official authority will held the WBJEE JENPAS UG and WBJEE JEPAS PG exam for admission in various UG and PG Courses.
Qualified Applicants from the examination will get admission in various courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Management, etc. at various institutions located across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the WBJEE JENPAUH 2022.
WBJEE JENPAS 2022 Notifications – Allotment Out (UG)
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Seat Allotment (Mop-up Round) has been released on 24th August 2022 for UG courses. Click here to check allotment.
WBJEE JENPAUH 20222 2nd Round Seat Allotment has been Released on 13th August 2022. Click Here to View Allotment.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Seat Allotment (1st Round) has been released on 5th August 2022 for UG courses. Click here to check allotment.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Counselling registration, choice filling & fee payment can be done till 2nd August 2022. Click here to register.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Result has been declared through online mode. Click here for result.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Final Answer Key has been Available on 15th July 2022 for UG Course. Click Here to View Answer Key.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Answer Key has been Available on 10th June 2022 for PG Courses. Click Here to View Answer Key.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete official WBJEE JENPAUH exam dates for the 2022 session:
For UG Courses:
|Starting of application form||4th January 2022|
|Last date to submit an application||18th January 2022|
|Correction and downloading of the confirmation page||19th – 21st January 2022|
|Availability of hall ticket||3rd May 2022|
|WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 exam date||15th May 2022|
|Announcement of result||Last week of May 2022|
|Starting of counseling (for B.Sc. nursing)||1st week of June 2022|
For JEPAS PG:
|Starting of application form||15th February 2022|
|Last date to submit an application||February 2022|
|Correction and downloading of the confirmation page||February 2022|
|Availability of hall ticket||3rd May 2022|
|WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Exam Date||14th May 2022|
|Announcement of result||May 2022|
|Starting of counseling (for B.Sc. nursing)||May 2022|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released for eligible applicants only.
- The registration process for WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022 has been released from 4th January 2022.
- For WBJEE JENPAS PG 2022, the application form submission procedure will be held from 15th to 19th February 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application from very carefully as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form though the facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- Applicants must submit their application form before prescribed date as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee for UG courses will be Rs.500/- for unreserved category and Rs.400/- for reserved category candidate.
- Application Form fee for PG Courses will be Rs.3000/- Per paper.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Eligibility:
Below we have provided the complete WBJEE JENPAUH eligibility criteria:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must be more than 17 years old to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory subject in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Applicants should not be more than 25 years as on 31st December 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants must have either passed or appearing in the 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants should have physics, chemistry, biology/ mathematics/ computer science/ electronics/ statics/ physiology as compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying exam.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the complete WBJEE JENPAUH exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be held through offline mode (pen and paper based) only.
- Type of Questions: The Question paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to the applicants.
- Medium: The medium for the question paper will be English and Bengali.
- Marks: Test will consist of two papers and each paper will be of 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be alloted for each correct answer and ½ will be deducted on every negative response.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus for the examination will be different for every offered courses. The WBJEE JENPAUH syllabus will consist of various topics from the required subject for particular programmes.
Applicants will be able to check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of official authority through online mode.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Admit Card:
The admit card is an important document released by the official authority for every registered candidate for the examination. Applicants will have to bring their admit card on the day of examination, as no Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
WBJEE JENPAS Admit card will be released from the 6th May 2022 (for UG courses) and 9th May 2022 (for PG courses). Applicants will only be able to access their admit card by login into the website of authority.
WBJEE JENPAUH Answer Key 2022:
The Answer key will consist of correct answers to every asked questions in the entrance examination. Official authority will release the answer key after few days from the completion of examination through online mode.
WBJEE JENPAUH Answer key will be released in Pdf Format. Official authority will also release the objection facility for the answer key. Objection facility will be held for few days. The Final answer key will be released after the complete of objection facility.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Result:
The result will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of final answer key. Official authority will release the separate result for both WBJEE JENPAS UG and WBJEE JENPAS PG courses. Applicants will be able to access their result through online mode only.
WBJEE JENPAUH Result 2022 will be released for every exam participated applicants individually. Applicants will be able to download their individual result by login into the website of official authority.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Counselling:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every exam qualified candidate through online mode. The counselling procedure will be held after few weeks from the declaration of result.
WBJEE JENPAUH Counselling procedure 2022 will be held on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the entrance examination.
For the verification rounds, Applicants will also have to bring their original documents:
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Date of birth proof
- WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 admit card
- WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 rank card
- Allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
WBJEE JENPAUH Preparation Tips:
Below we have provided some tips and tricks for better WBJEE JENPAUH preparation of examination:
- Applicants should visit the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Regularly solve the previous year and sample question paper.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.